Cunningham Agency Service Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Cunningham Agency Service Manager Reviews

Found 2 reviews

5.0
James Cunningham
  1. "Absolutely love my CAREER w/ CW!!!"

Current Employee - Service Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Cunningham Agency full-time

Pros

Have the chance to work for people who genuinely care about your success and learning to grow and over come personal fears and/or obstactles! I have fun at work while learning how to be a leader and bettering myself and being able to help others new to the agency....all while being able to be financially secure.

Cons

Can't say that there are any..sorry:(

Advice to Management

Keep caring about your people so they continue to be loyal and contributing to the growth of our agency.

Cunningham Agency2013-12-29
  2. "Great Opportunity!"

Current Employee - Service Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Cunningham Agency full-time for more than a year

Pros

This agency is all about making sure we do things right! And to reach that end they employ a One-on-one training system so all new agents know what to do and how to do it. Even once released agents are encouraged to ask questions and learn more about insurance and our system. The whole environment within this Agency is so open and family oriented that even though we're competitive, we all encourage our peers to succeed!

Cons

I can't say much really as everything I have been through has been amazingly positive. It's taken a little longer for me to get on my own, but all the training I am receiving helps me in the long run.

Advice to Management

Keep it up guys! You all are amazing people!

Cunningham Agency2013-03-26