Cunningham Agency "work life balance" Reviews | Glassdoor

Cunningham Agency Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Found 65 reviews

4.4
James Cunningham
Pros
  • "It is a very upbeat and positive work environment(in 5 reviews)

• "(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "You can work long hours sometimes(in 5 reviews)

• "(in 4 reviews)

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews

"Great atmosphere!"

Current Employee - Benefits Specialist

I have been working at Cunningham Agency full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people and energy in the office! Management is there to help every step of the way and they really do care about your success! They give you all the resources needed to take off!

Cons

It’s not an 8-5 job. Takes hard work to to where you want to be. Work/life balance is a big adjustment.

Advice to Management

Be a little more real in the final interview about what the job entails and how much time is expected to be dedicated to it.

Cunningham Agency2019-02-13

"Great Job for Sales Minded, Hardworking Extrovert with little Work/Life Balance"

Former Employee - Agent, Supervising Agent, General Agent, Managing Director in Fishers, IN

I worked at Cunningham Agency full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

This is a great company that can provide endless opportunity if you are willing to sacrifice. I was able to get over 3 promotions in one year and build my resume for other opportunities. I also learned some very valuable skills as far as sales, time management, money management (10-99 tax form), recruiting, hiring firing, training...etc. You basically own your OWN business. I loved commission as I am a very hard worker.

Cons

I was expected to work 80+ hours per week with NO work/life balance. I was essentially moved up into management very quickly which was good for my Owners, but detrimental to my health, stress level and eventually moving on to other better opportunities. They are so interested in their own goals that they don't really care what you want for your career. Although I liked the commission...

Advice to Management

Slow down!! There is no point in working employees 80+ hours per week and moving people up in management too quick. Slow the process down, give people a day off and your team will be trained better, more excited and will make you more money.

Cunningham Agency2014-08-18

Cunningham Agency Response

August 21, 2014CEO

We appreciate your feedback and wish you the best!

Found 65 reviews