KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Curio Holding Company Reviews

Updated Apr 29, 2022

Found 8 of over 8 reviews

4.8
Curio Holding Company Co-Founder Eric Griffin (no image)
Eric Griffin

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "My favorite part of this job is that I showed an interest in fields that I liked and followed the company's core values, they will invest in you .(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company, Great Culture, Best Place to Work

Apr 29, 2022 - VP of Finance
    Business Outlook

Pros

A+ plus team. Everyone on the team is thoughtful and willing to help with whatever is put in front of them. Co -founders are transparent and communicate company goals and objectives openly and regularly.

Cons

There is currently nothing I would change about this company.

2. 4.0

Team

Apr 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone works together as a team. Help and support each other.

Cons

401 K is not matched by the employer

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

The best company I ever worked at!

Aug 1, 2021 - Chief Development Officer in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The co-founders live their core values, operate with the utmost integrity and genuinely have their staffs' best interest in mind. People are hired based on the company's core values. Great working environment. Great benefits. Great work/life balance.

Cons

There is currently nothing I would change about this company.

4. 5.0

Great place to work!

Mar 13, 2019 - Production Team Member in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really like the people I work with and the business culture is great! It's an environment that also promotes good work and ambition which is hard to find entry level. This company also offers healthcare to its full-time employees which is also awesome and hard to find. My favorite part of this job is that I showed an interest in fields that I liked and followed the company's core values, they will invest in you . I am currently taking coursework that is being covered by this business in a field I like and I'm great at! Management is completely open and transparent and both management and the owners of this company care about you. They honestly care. If you are determined, focused, and fit our core values, this is the place to start.

Cons

Sometimes the task are frustrating, and can be confusing but the management is there to help you from start to end. Procedures have changed frequently in the past so some confusion may occur, but again management does their best to communicate and resolve those issues. Other than that, there shouldn't be any other reason to not work here.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing company with an even better culture

Feb 19, 2019 - Vice President Marketing in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Curio Holding Company holds true to their Core Values (Help, Integrity, Thoughtfulness, and Execute). They celebrate team members who exemplify the core values and those who make make business decisions based upon our core values. It's a fast-paced company where people work together and have a lot of fun. Additionally, there are catered lunches, open office spaces, and fun t-shirts. Benefits are really good and include unlimited paid professional education, gold healthcare for $50 per month, flexibility to work from home, 18 weeks of maternity leave, six weeks of paternity leave, matching charitable gifts, etc.

Cons

Honestly, I cannot think of any reasons why someone wouldn't want to work here.

6. 5.0

Great Core Values

Mar 26, 2019 - Customer Service
    Business Outlook

Pros

When it comes to our core values HELP, INTEGRITY, THOUGHTFUL and EXECUTE; this company does not disappoint. We can believe in our products and their quality because we all use them on a daily basis and we know they work. The owners lead with example so it's so easy as an employee to follow in their footsteps. What can I say one of the best places I have worked for.

Cons

In the time I have been here there isn't much I can say that's negative. They listen to your concerns and needs and act accordingly. Anything negative doesn't last long it is quickly turned into a positive.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I wake up everyday and enjoy going to work!

Mar 5, 2019 - Marketing Coordinator in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people and culture are what make going to work so enjoyable. We go to events, we celebrate our successes, we help each other when things aren't going as planned, and much more. We also have a great work/life balance. Our senior management team is completely transparent too which I really appreciate in a company. It's a fantastic atmosphere, and I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Cons

I have been very happy with my experience, and I don't have any negative experiences to share.

8. 5.0

Great Company, Great Culture

Aug 26, 2021 - International Director in Jāwā
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great upper management to work with, Love the Clients and co-workers. Supports has an amazing mission that I was proud to be a part of. There is a strong team environment where people are willing to jump in and help you

Cons

I can't think of any

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 English Reviews