Cover image for Curotec

Found 8 of over 8 reviews

5.0
Curotec CEO Brian Dainis
Brian Dainis

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

70 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Management is always there to provide support when needed and they give you the tools you need to be successful.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Agency!

Feb 25, 2022 - Senior Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team and leadership Rapidly growing Interesting projects in web and app development

Cons

Typical challenges common with small businesses

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Remote workforce done correctly

Sep 1, 2021 - Project Manager in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- full support of remote employees - strong sense of team with global outreach - leadership encourages growth and recognizes achievements - weekly team meeting is always full of laughter and fun!!

Cons

- fully remote work requires quiet space to work (or a good pair of headphones!) which for some may be a challenge

2 people found this review helpful
  3. Join the Curotec team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Exciting Diverse Job - Excellent Company Culture

Mar 30, 2020 - Senior Project Manager in Wayne, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Every day is different and exciting. I get the opportunity to work on a multitude of projects from Custom software builds to eCommerce stores. Everyone here has their specialty, and Management does an excellent job of building teams for projects matching skill set and interest in the project. PM's are directly involved in the scoping and sales process from the beginning, and that helps with building the most successful project team. The company culture is well thought out and deliberate. Curotec has gone the extra mile to build a positive and inclusive culture that welcomes new ideas and brings a sense of pride and value in the work we all do. There is a team meeting every Friday. The purpose is to help the team get to know each other better and build a sense of connectedness across the entire team. It helps bring the team closer together. If you are having a challenge, management goes above and beyond to help you find a solution. The people you work with are the same way. There is always someone to bounce ideas off of if it’s needed. The goal is always to produce a high-quality product.

Cons

Smaller staff, so sometimes there is a need to share resources, or we have more projects that require a specific skill set. This leads to some overbooking and some underutilization. This is a common issue across all development companies, though.

2 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0

Great Company & Culture

Apr 22, 2020 - Digital Marketing Manager in Wayne, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company and the culture at Curotec is everything you look for in a company. It's a tight knit group and everyone works together on the daily despite having your own individual responsibilities. Management is always there to provide support when needed and they give you the tools you need to be successful. They've created a specific set of company core values that everyone follows, which creates consistency and unification. The most exciting/best part of Curotec are the talented individuals. The intelligence and knowledge of the team is unmatched and it shows in all of the work. Things are done correctly and efficiently because there are set processes in place that everyone follows. In past job experiences with other companies I felt that everyone was working as an individuals and doing their own thing and that's why those companies were ultimately not successful. Not at Curotec, everyone is bought in and it shows in everything we do.

Cons

Being a smaller company it has the typical growing pains that a small business has. With that being said, any sort of difficulty that the team encounters is handled with all hands on deck. No one is really stuck on an island when it comes to tackling and resolving issues

3 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Diverse Project with a diverse group of people.

Feb 17, 2020 - User Experience Manager in Phila, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoy the diverse types of projects I get to work on. The whole team is really good at adapting to different verticles and understanding them so we can really create great solutions. Continuing Education is very important. People are constantly getting new certifications to help them improve on skills. Work-life balance is very important. They don't just say it they mean it. Everyone really will rally to get a job done when a coworker isn't feeling well or needs a break. If someone has a lot on their plate they will see who might have the skill set to help them so they aren't overwhelmed. People really pull their weight. There isn't anyone doing a bad job. If someone isn't meeting the standard of work that is required, they do not last long. I appreciate this as I have been other places where there is always someone who does less than the bare minimum and gets away with it. this is not the case at Curotec. Everyone truly takes pride in what they do and the results of their work.

Cons

Sometimes the owner gets a little too busy and seems overwhelmed. But I feel like that is the case in most places.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A great and enthusiastic work place

Oct 28, 2021 - Team Leader in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Business Outlook

Pros

Curotec has a very friendly and open work environment. You get the independence to work and evolve in the way you like. 1. Very supportive management. 2. Flexibility in working hours and work culture. 3. You get the ownership of what you do. Curotec has been following Work from home culture even when it was not a thing. People here are used to it for ages and it has evolved to a very high level of efficiency. I would highly recommend Curotec for anyone who wants to work on the latest technologies and that too in a free and independent environment.

Cons

Since it is a growing company, some challenges occur as every growing company faces. But the management is growing strong at every stage and doing great to tackle the smaller issues.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work with

Oct 26, 2021 - Applications Developer in Mumbai
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Friendly environment - Works with latest technology - Great team

Cons

Clear communication & expectation from the leaders and project manager needs to be managed

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Multi cultural and multi talented team

May 5, 2020 - Senior Full Stack Developer in Monterrey, Nuevo León
    Business Outlook

Pros

People at Curotec are great, we all come from different places and have different cultures that we all value and respect. I have been given the opportunity to grow professionally, educate myself, Curotec has given me the time to focus on the learning of new development tools. Also the expertise shared from all co-workers is amazing. Paid Time Off, management is very reasonable when this requests are made, health and really important things in your personal life are really taken into account when dealing with them. For other kind of time off requests, well, you just have to keep your duties in order. Trust is very important.

Cons

You need to have a high level of communication, which is normal in a global company of any size, but is not something that everyone is used to or like. You have to show a lot of initiative. No, Idle times are not for relaxing, you have to find yourself something useful to do, even if that's learning a new developing tool, or update on existing ones, you have to find something. Again, if you are not this kind of person, if you always need someone to tell you what to do, you might see this as a con.

1 person found this review helpful