Customer Engineering Services Value Added Service Representative Reviews | Glassdoor

Customer Engineering Services Value Added Service Representative Reviews

Updated Jul 1, 2016

Found 2 reviews

2.4
Customer Engineering Services CEO Jim Fox
Jim Fox

"Shady company"

Current Employee - Value Added Service Representative

I have been working at Customer Engineering Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

My boss is awesome, co workers are awesome. Travel is nice. Ability to make my own schedule. Working with great TSR and QST teams.

Cons

The fact that I was told one thing in the interview and now we're doing something completely different baffles me. Who does that? Tell new hires that it's a technical position and then a year later have them stuffing vending machines or better yet working in sales an marketing pushing product. They love to jump into a new contract without ironing out the details first then the field workers are expected to figure... it out so we/they can make the VPs and CEOs look good. Training was blah, " here read this PDF and watch an outdated safety video". " Ok your ready to go". The VAS team gets a car allowance for using their personal vehicles then a year later trying to take that car allowance and force company cars on us. Um not I just bought a new car to do this job. Then they cut hours to 32 bust still expecting 40+ hours of work to get done. Expects you to do 40+ hours of work and take emergency calls but don't you go over your 40 or you will be yelled at.

Advice to Management

Get real and stop lying be honest with your employees especially since they make you look good. A little recognition goes a long way, I'm not saying we need a pat in the back when we complete out work but take stock into what we are doing and be grateful. Stop trying to take money out of out pockets we have families and lives and bills to ya know.

Customer Engineering Services2016-07-01

"crappy pay, even worse benefits and you are never home. They put the needs of the business above their employees"

Current Employee - Value Added Service Representative

I have been working at Customer Engineering Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

if you like to travel its good for you

Cons

everything else..... if there were half starts they would have been used.

Advice to Management

take your head out of your arse. you should prob treat the little guys who make you all of your money a heck of a lot better. This is why we are all always actively looking for another job.

Customer Engineering Services2015-04-21

Customer Engineering Services Response

June 15, 2015VP Human Resources

We are sorry to hear that your experience working at CES has not met your expectations. You listed your current position as a Valued Added Services Representative. This is an entry level position within CES. Our career path affords employees with the opportunity to advance to higher-technical ...

Found 2 reviews