KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Cutera Reviews

Updated Oct 12, 2021

Found 88 of over 89 reviews

2.9
Cutera CEO David H. Mowry (no image)
David H. Mowry
Pros
  • "As a new employee of Cutera (approx(in 13 reviews)

• "the only good thing to say is they have very good lasers(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I don't have any to date, pretty pleased with all aspects of CUTERA work lift, for the reasons listed in Pro's(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great workplace!

Aug 13, 2021 - Key Account Manager (KAM)
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, amazing opportunities for growth, top notch leadership

Cons

None that I can think of

2. 5.0

Nice place to work

Apr 11, 2021 - Clinical Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great staff and people to work with

Cons

Can’t think of anything to say here

1 person found this review helpful
    3. 5.0

GREAT

Apr 8, 2021 - Finance Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

IT was a great experience

Cons

It was very hard working

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Feb 3, 2021 - Customer Solutions Advisor in Brisbane, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great management that knows how to lead and encourage.

Cons

Company commuter van does not match work schedule.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

K

Jul 26, 2020 - ASM Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company and technology, the best in industry

Cons

None at all to mention

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company to work for!

Jun 1, 2020 - Practice Development Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture, very supportive management, lots of growth opportunity

Cons

None to think of at this time

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Enjoying the R&D team

Jan 27, 2020 - Engineering in Brisbane, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very much enjoying the new challenges and the people I work with daily. Everyone has a solid level of professionalism and cares about their profession and the products they design and build. Added a lot of people at the end of last year!

Cons

Not everyone in the company is as interested in their roles, but it seems they are trying to address items for their employees - thus the new shuttles for transport in the East and South Bay over recent years.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Expectations of job surpassed!

Nov 26, 2019 - Product Marketing Specialist in Brisbane, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

As a new employee of Cutera (approx. 1 month), I can say without pause that I have been increasingly impressed with all the aspects of this company that I have been exposed to. Internal Team: I’m on the marketing team and let me say that these men and women are the epitome of a motivated work force. The constant and open communication is refreshing & essential as our responsibilities cover a global market. The On-boarding process has been smooth, with the pre-existing team members stepping in to offer best practices and all types of training. This is a group that I can easily see myself collaborating with on all manor of projects, as well as, sharing a drink and some good food with. On a more personal note, my department leaders took the time to learn about my personal career interests/goals to ensure my job responsibilities lined up with my needs and the needs of the department. A clear career growth trajectory with Cutera has been mapped out, which is a daily incentive. Leadership: Loving the leadership at Cutera – I’ve been at companies before where the director of departments only talks to managers, and you’d be lucky to catch site of the VP or President. My experience with Cutera has been the complete opposite. Very welcoming executive group, with a clear vision for the future of Cutera & plans in place to back it up. The open-door policy is clearly in effect, as is an inclusive company culture (with at least one representative from each department on a recreation committee whose goals including crafting company activities that have something for everyone). Suggestions & recommendations from employees regardless of your place on the ladder are not only encouraged but rewarded. As you can tell I’ve had a positive experience with Cutera. This is in part due to the interviewing & HR on boarding process (they are very clear and informative about the company’s core values, mission, policies etc.), and because as a company, on a department to department level, Cutera is making good on its promise of innovation, accountability, development, excellence & persistence. I couldn’t be happier that I waited for the right position before making a career move and that it happened with Cutera.

Cons

I don't have any to date, pretty pleased with all aspects of CUTERA work lift, for the reasons listed in Pro's. The perks here are better than any other place that I've worked (disclaimer, I've never worked at a Google/Facebook type company).

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

I Gave Them a Range. They Came Back Over It.

Nov 20, 2019 - Social Media Specialist in Brisbane, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Diversity. Competitve salary might be an understatement. Lots of opportunity to travel (at least in the departments of marketing and sales). FREE PARKING and lots of it! It's away from all the noise and hustle and bustle of the city. Our team supports each other.

Cons

I mean...When you've worked at big tech companies, you can get spoiled with the perks. Cutera doesn't have ping pong tables, sleeping pods, private chefs, a free cafeteria, gym memberships (although it does have a small gym onsite), arcade games, movie theaters, etc. But, clearly, all that stuff is not necessary, especially if they are paying you well.

10. 5.0

Challenging yet rewarding

Oct 12, 2019 - Territory Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great experience in the capital side of medical device space working with specialty physicians

Cons

Busy busy busy, which is a good thing. Need to stay highly organized to be effective

1 person found this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 88 Reviews

Cutera Reviews FAQs

Cutera has an overall rating of 2.9 out of 5, based on over 89 reviews left anonymously by employees. 44% of employees would recommend working at Cutera to a friend and 47% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -11% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Cutera employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Cutera. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.

44% of Cutera employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cutera 3 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.8 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Cutera to be career development, senior leadership, coworkers and the cons to be benefits, culture, management.

Popular Careers with Cutera Job Seekers