Cvent N/A Reviews | Glassdoor

Reggie Aggarwal
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Work-life balance can be tough but Cvent doesn't try to mislead people about what the company values (in 53 reviews)

• Expect to work long hours, especially if you are in Sales (in 38 reviews)

"Don't believe the hype"

Former Employee - N/A
    Former Employee - N/A

I worked at Cvent full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I really don't have anything positive to say. There were some cool people to work with. They did supply lots of alcohol at times.

Cons

Where do I begin? On the surface, Cvent seems like this bright and shiny new place, full of opportunities. You quickly realize that although they may have a great product, they way that they treat their employees are horrible.
    The benefits offered are very costly if you are an actual adult with a family. Cvent caters to the young and dumb...ie...new college grads, who don't know any better. The company supplies liquor in hopes that people will forget that they just spent more hours at work, than they will at home. The pay is actually laughable.
    Majority of the "leaders" have never taken a leadership/management course in their life. They "lead" as though it is a dictatorship. The culture is very demoralizing.
    When traveling, there is no corporate card. You are expected to pay for everything yourself and then be reimbursed. Wait, I take that back...your airfare and hotel are prepaid...however everything else comes out of pocket. If you have to travel internationally, you are expected to pay for your visa and inoculations yourself, and wait to be reimbursed.
    I was fortunate enough to resign from this place...but avoid the trouble and just avoid this place. Hopefully, Vista will make some very necessary changes.