CyberArk Reviews | Glassdoor

CyberArk Reviews

Found 81 reviews

3.9
Udi Mokady
Pros
  • "Great company to work at, great people(in 8 reviews)

• "Beautiful new office space, plenty of free snacks, fun work events, good benefits, and steady raises(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "(in 3 reviews)

• "Currently experiencing some growing pains due to high employment demand(in 3 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"The best company I worked for"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Petah Tikva

I have been working at CyberArk full-time for more than a year

Pros

Culture - it's open, respectful, ready to listen to everybody and improve. Surprisingly little office politics Financials - great sales, growing market, lots of expected growth Products - the products are important, interesting and cover many interesting technical domains Technology - some legacy, many modern beginnings, significant improvements are on the roadmap

Cons

As many large companies, a little slow in adopting change

2. "CyberArk - A Conscious Community"

Current Employee - Office Administrator in Newton, MA

I have been working at CyberArk full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Positive energy environment - Generous support from peers and managers - Amazing compensation/benefits - Fosters innovation, curiosity and grit - Hard work is recognized and appreciated

Cons

None as of yet !

3. "A Company That Cares"

Current Employee - Solution Engineer in Fairfax, VA

I have been working at CyberArk full-time for more than a year

Pros

Remote work, good health insurance and benefits, solid products, friendly and helpful management.

Cons

Everything is done by paper. No Intranet site to elect for health insurance. Remote work means isolation, but if you're okay with that, it's great.

Advice to Management

Improve digital footprint for internal processes.

4. "IT - Good company, great people, yummy snacks, meh... management"

Former Employee - IT Technician and Support in Newton, MA

I worked at CyberArk full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Relatively friendly environment that cares about the comfort of its employees. Beautiful new office space, plenty of free snacks, fun work events, good benefits, and steady raises. Cyberark is full of wonderful people that I wish I could have taken with me. I loved working with those around me, in my department and out.

Cons

The main issues I saw in many areas of Cyberark, including my own department, was management. In my department, the needs and wants of employees seemed to be overlooked and personal growth within the department was limited. Too many times were changes pushed without consulting the people they are affecting. At the time of writing we faced a staffing issue and struggled to keep up with the work coming in. The ratings...

Advice to Management

I can only speak for the department of which I was part of and this goes out to middle and upper management. The work you are doing is wonderful and will help the company move forward with time. There are many great ideas and you have some talented people under your wing. However, there is a few fatal issues. The first is staffing. Please do not be afraid to hire more people. To maintain the quality of work that...

"Love This Company"

I have been working at CyberArk full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Great Team, Great Leaders, Good Pay,

Cons

Quota is a little too high

"Overall a Great Place to Work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

I worked at CyberArk full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Company is growing and with that there is a lot of opportunity to learn. Being an Israeli company in cyber security, you’ll be working with and learning from the best. It’s exciting to be involved with the success of a trusted leader providing security to the worlds top firms. Great HR benefits, fun company sponsored events, free snacks, driven and talented colleagues, excellent benefits package, collaborative culture...

Cons

Location in Newton is a bit of a drag, typical office park environment. Limited room for advancement being a subsidiary, most leadership rolls are in Israel. Quarterly cycles can be very stressful. Some immaturity, can be cliquey, but overall that’s been getting better. Busy busy busy leadership which can make them unavailable when you need them.

Advice to Management

Even when you’re busy, take the time to check in with your direct reports to see how they’re doing. Going weeks or months without any direct contact with your boss can make an employee feel overlooked and unappreciated.

"Getting Better"

I worked at CyberArk full-time

Pros

I think that the company is working hard at improving the culture - communications and working with managers

Cons

Still some ways to go, managers need more training.

Advice to Management

pay attention, the culture is changing and management should support that

"Don’t let the fake HR reviews fool you."

I have been working at CyberArk full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Successful in the market. Good product.

Cons

Extraordinarily negative environment. It is difficult to figure out why people are standoffish and refuse to help, until they throw the next unsuspecting person under the bus. Ineptitude abounds!

Advice to Management

Hire leaders who are not sociopaths, with real experience and some semblance of a moral compass.

"Dissapointing"

Former Employee - Business Development in Newton, MA

I worked at CyberArk full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great product, awesome customers, good compensation

Cons

Very cliquey. If you're not part of the in crowd you're not going anywhere, and middle management is bloated/very poorly run.

"Good company who needs to get rid of a few sour grapes"

I have been working at CyberArk full-time for more than a year

Pros

CyberArk likes to win. That means this company wants to be innovative and they want you to create and bring your all, that’s a great environment to work in. My teammates are great and I like the new way they’re starting to communicate.

Cons

Culturally there are sour grapes who are either close to executives or have been there for a while, I think those people are slowly leaving but there are some who remain who will probably never go.

Advice to Management

Keep bringing in new people to lead and flush out the bad energy.

Found 81 reviews