CyberArk Reviews | Glassdoor

Udi Mokady

"Very Positive"

Former Employee - Sales Executive in Newton, MA
    Former Employee - Sales Executive in Newton, MA

I worked at CyberArk full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Growing team, tons to learn, and taking the initiative along with hard work is rewarded. Everyone from the CEO down are ready to coach, mentor and advise, i was there for nearly 6 years and professionally as well as personally, the family atmosphere is very nurturing. That said, I was in sales, and like most companies with rapid growth, things change very often, so if you are not up for new challenges and want to earn more and try harder, this is not the spot for you. They want their salespeople to learn the territories as well as gain technical depth, so although formalized sales training is not routinely provided, mentoring, coaching and in-depth technical training is, from the engineering resources. Management is generous with simple human courtesies like holidays, family time and Christmas bonuses, the little things that impact employee satisfaction greatly.

Cons

Decisions are very secretly made, which fuels a rumor-mill mentality- this is sad, though to be fair, management never has devastating surprises or is unfair to the employees. The culture is very much however of quick decision making, hence discussions on strategy tend to be very much had behind closed doors.

"Best place I've ever worked."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

I have been working at CyberArk full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Small company, exciting feel. "Team atmosphere" Don't feel like just a number. Everyone works together. Moving forward (in the right direction, as they're growing). Will challenge you.

Cons

Growing company, so suffering from some growing pains (need more people/working to implement better, scalable, processes).

Advice to Management

More time for career growth.

"Dynamic, Challenging Environment"

I have been working at CyberArk full-time

Pros

Passionate, intelligent workplace. The majority of people are warm and willing to help.

The environment is authentic. Perks range from free snacks to yoga events but they don't try to mimic the silicon valley model.

The technology sells itself. Best of breed in a growing industry.

Competitive pay, matching 401k and flexible work hours. Very supportive with professional development.

Cons

Typical growing pains for a company in high growth mode. The company is a major league player now. Not everyone is meant for the big stage.

Information could flow better.

Advice to Management

Our leadership team is doing a great job. Continue to listen and invest in your employees.

"Great opportunity for career growth"

I have been working at CyberArk full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I’ve worked at CyberArk for several years and could not be happier. This company challenges me, celebrates my success, has a work environment I’m happy going to every day, and a product I’m proud to represent. Management is dedicated to developing the skills of their team. Several managers started out as members of the teams they now manage, and therefore have a great understanding of the expectations and goals of their employees. I have worked at enough other companies to know that no other company’s culture compares to the dynamic culture at CyberArk.
    Pros:
    - Industry leading product
    - Startup environment (casual office, snacks, company events) but benefits of more
            established company (publicly traded)
    - friendly and approachable upper management/HR (doors are quite literally open)
    - promote within approach

Cons

-office is located in the suburbs (not downtown)
    -communication is great within departments, but departments struggle to share information effectively with other departments

Advice to Management

As the company continues to grow, continue to be selective in hiring. We need more employees who exhibit CyberArk DNA.

"Great Place to Work!"

I have been working at CyberArk full-time

Pros

CyberArk has great benefits and a really amazing culture. Employees are all very hardworking and passionate about what they do, which proves to create a fostering environment. It's a good place to learn and obtain some hands on experience. The company is very willing to hire/relocate (departments) from within, and there is some great opportunity for growth (whether it be lateral or hierarchical).

Cons

Currently experiencing some growing pains due to high employment demand. Departments are trying to take on too much for how little they're staffed (causes obvious tensions). Sometimes work tasks seem under-appreciated and mundane.

Advice to Management

Be a little more open-minded and allow HR to have more say in your departmental choices.

7. "Company hitting its stride"

Former Employee - Professional Services
    Former Employee - Professional Services

Pros

- CyberArk sells a product that you can believe in. It addresses a real market need and does it exceedingly well.
    - The PS organization does a great job of trying to maintain a work-life balance, in spite of the tremendous customer demand for PS resources.
    - In general, the PS group is very inclusive at all PS gatherings and I saw no cliques during my time there.
    - People who are motivated and willing to learn will have an opportunity to excel.
    - The company has grown organically, primarily upon the strength of the staff and excellent hiring decisions. It recognizes this and rewards the employees accordingly.
    - The Boston administrative staff (HR, Finance, Accounting, Payroll) is responsive, supportive and respectful of employees. For example, it is great to see birth announcements circulated through the company.

Cons

- The product set has grown quite a bit, and it is harder to become an expert on all of the company's offerings, forcing people to pick and choose what they excel at.
    - As the company has grown and staff become worldwide, it is important to provide feedback to the remote employees to validate their efforts.
    - The company is now a public company, and subject to the same pressures that all public companies find themselves under.

Advice to Management

- As the workforce expands, continue hiring the right people who will represent CyberArk positively to the customers.
    - Establish some sort of program to provide feedback to employees.

"GREAT COMPANY, GREAT TECHNOLOGY, GREAT MARKET"

Current Employee - Management
    Current Employee - Management

I have been working at CyberArk (More than 3 years)

Pros

1. People
    2. Culture
    3. Market and Growth
    4. Attitude and Passion

Cons

If you can call it a "Con" we are experiencing tremendous growth

Advice to Management

Don't settle for the average employee- the CyberArk DNA is key to this company's success

"Going well so far!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

I have been working at CyberArk full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I'm enjoying my time so far at CyberArk. The people are great, the products are awesome and to be a part of a company in high growth mode is exciting! I'm learning a lot and going with the flow, but I hope to be here for a long time to come!

Cons

Like at any company, there are always the few people you don't care much for or the few things you see that you don't understand why it is that way.

Advice to Management

Keep remembering that it is your employees that can make you successful and invest in them.

10. "Eng Manager"

Former Employee - Engineering Manager in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)
    Former Employee - Engineering Manager in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Pros

fun, challenging, good people, strong management, good product fit

Cons

some benefits can be added, no bonuses, no dinner

"Great people, great technology"

Current Employee - Marketing
    Current Employee - Marketing

I have been working at CyberArk full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The people are amazing, we get perks on a weekly basis and the company is really going places.
    The CEO is one of the nicest people I've met

Cons

Mid management level is not as good as the rest of the team and so there is a lot of miscommunication in some departments

Advice to Management

Incorporate a career advancement program, the company is growing and a lot of opportunities are available but not always visible to everyone...