Cymetrix Reviews in Gardena, CA | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Poor management"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Pros

Only a few employees go to work there the rest go to get pay because they are protected by management.

Cons

I recently resigned from this company, some of the employees are professional but management it self is the worst of all. Poor communication with staff members, lots of favoritism with some of their employees, nothing is keep confidential everything is vented out on the floor with other team members, if you escalate something to HR there is lots retaliation from management.

There is no opportunity to move on within the company, management use super users to manage their teams since they do not have an idea how to handle a claim.

It is so bad that For the last 4 years or so, They have had around 7 directors within the insurance team and non of them would last long since the poor management and lack of communication.

Advice to Management

My advise is to replace all management there and company wont be losing so many employees and contracts.

"Not A Good Place"

Current Employee - Managing Consultant, Operational Excellence in Gardena, CA
    Current Employee - Managing Consultant, Operational Excellence in Gardena, CA

I have been working at Cymetrix full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Paycheck and relationships I have found with some really good people that I still maintain healthy relationships with. They are like a second family..

Cons

No room for advancement unless you know someone or are in the "clique." Senior Management not knowledgeable nor will they listen to the experts. Morale remains low. Bad nationwide reputation in the healthcare community. Not a company to retire from. No work/life balance.

Advice to Management

Listen to the experts. Place the correct people in Senior Management. Create an appropriate bonus structure and stop telling lies to future employees to get them in the door. Eliminate favoritism within the company. Rebuild morale company wide.

3. "Ok job overall."

Former Employee - Patient Account Representative in Gardena, CA
    Former Employee - Patient Account Representative in Gardena, CA

I worked at Cymetrix full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

A paycheck, good hours, benefits.

Cons

Favoritism amongst certain employees, no room to grow or advance.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees

"Professional growth only for those chosen few in the "in-crowd""

Former Employee - I'd Rather Not Say in Gardena, CA
    Former Employee - I'd Rather Not Say in Gardena, CA

Pros

I can't think of any. I guess because there are some talented, hardworking individuals at Cymetrix.

Cons

There are a number of incompetent middle managers. They back stab and lie to protect their positions. This phenomenon has because a part of the corporate culture.

The smartest employees leave quickly because they realize there is little opportunity for growth.

Advice to Management

Be more consistent with your corporate strategy.

Take a long, hard look at middle management.