Cymetrix Reviews | Glassdoor

2.4
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Michael Halberda

1. ""its OK""

I have been working at Cymetrix full-time

Pros

Great work/life balance.Work from home , so good flexibility.

Cons

No room for advancement, even when you are qualified.

Advice to Management

Promote your employees within.

2. "Patient acct rep"

Pros

The office is nice

Cons

A lot of favoritism. Management is family friends and that is part of the problem

3. "Claims Representative"

Pros

Good benefits and the company do try to listen to the voice of the employees

Cons

No career opportunities, most positions are lateral moves. Also the atmosphere can be extremely unprofessional at times.

5. "Coder"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR

Pros

Flexible work schedule, and I get to work from home. Lots of open communication and support from corporate. Day one forward was great!

Cons

nothing as of yet, it is really nice to work from this company

"Poor management"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Pros

Only a few employees go to work there the rest go to get pay because they are protected by management.

Cons

I recently resigned from this company, some of the employees are professional but management it self is the worst of all. Poor communication with staff members, lots of favoritism with some of their employees, nothing is keep confidential everything is vented out on the floor with other team members, if you escalate something to HR there is lots retaliation from management.

There is no opportunity to move on within the company, management use super users to manage their teams since they do not have an idea how to handle a claim.

It is so bad that For the last 4 years or so, They have had around 7 directors within the insurance team and non of them would last long since the poor management and lack of communication.

Advice to Management

My advise is to replace all management there and company wont be losing so many employees and contracts.

"Needs a major overhaul - hopefully the NEW OWNERS DO IT"

I have been working at Cymetrix (More than 10 years)

Pros

Medical, Dental, vision, 401 k and good vacation package. A few colleagues are real down to earth and know how to respect people as an equal.

Cons

Management cannot control the employees work production. Management cannot even enforce the dress code policy because they themselves are not even capable to following the dress code policy (you know who you are). There are to many "CLIQUES" in the company, and people get promoted by being in those "ELITE CLIQUES". People that really should get promotions are constantly ignored because they are not in the "CLIQUE".
    Also, to much bad talking behind peoples back. We are all adults and if we have something to tell an individual - be adults and say it directly to the person not behind his or her back (childish).

Advice to Management

Stop promoting people because they are your friends and lead by example no excuses.....

"Love it here!"

Current Employee - Team Member in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Team Member in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Good communication, fun at times with a lot of possibilities

Cons

No Cons to share at this time

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Thank you for the opportunity!

"fake"

I worked at Cymetrix full-time

Pros

Upper management hides money

Cons

They promote you to set your up to fail.

Advice to Management

Don't slander and treat your employees like slaves.

"Lack of any integrity or business acumen"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Pros

I can't really think of any pro's at Cymetrix.

Cons

The executive team and senior leadership at Cymetrix are a joke. Most of them have been around since the company started and have no idea how to run a multimillion dollar organization. Their business model is sign new customers before the existing business discovers how worthless our services really are. Reporting an analytics are no existent and what t hey are able to offer is NEVER correct.

Advice to Management

Ask Navigant to take over early.

"Corporate Failure"

I worked at Cymetrix full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I met some good people. They had a decent benefit package. Pay was OK. But besides that, I don't really have anything good to say about this company.

Cons

I worked in the corporate office for several years. During that time I worked directly with the lead management. I can honestly say that upon my leaving, I was truly disgusted with the things I saw the company doing professionally in business but more so to their employees. Lead management is extremely unprofessional, disrespectful, plays the "good ol' boys" game, and doesn't care about their employees in the slightest. On a daily basis I witnessed them lying, manipulating, harassing, and verbally abusing their employees. Unfortunately, there is no way to have any of this addressed within the company because their Human Resources department, the department there to help with these situations, are in the back pocket of the executives and would be best classified as Hired Hitmen. There is not a day in that office when you do not hear yelling and swearing coming from the Executives offices. While employed there I personally witnessed the corporations moral dwindle. Moral, employment, motivation, appreciation, recognition... it all dropped.

My advice to anyone considering working for this company would be to run far and fast. However, if you do chose to work for them, I suggest you keep your head down, do not register on their radar (good or bad), and do not form personal relationships with anyone. Please PLEASE do your research first. Do not discount the reviews and the legal matters issued against this company. You will save yourself a lot of unnecessary stress and headache.

Advice to Management

My advice would be simple and directed at the company that recently acquired Cymetrix. Pay attention to what your employees are saying. Previous and current. Do not believe everything you hear from your corporate executives and their "hitmen". Please review the legal actions against the company, and take to heart the concerns of your employees and please believe that the things you find, hear, see, and witness are very true and probably much worse than you imagine. There is a big problem within the company and to fix it you need to find the source. The source is under your nose and the poison flowing through the company is stemming from the same place everything stems from, the main office.