- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Houston, TX Area
- - Houston, TX
- - Tomball, TX
- - Cypress, TX
- - New York State
Found 21 of over 24 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Im a RN and took on a new role working in Home Health. I chose this position because My husband & I recently moved to PA with our 2 kids (1&3), with no family available for his residency program with a hospital. If you know that life, I’m pretty much the main parent for our kids. I don’t want to work in the hospital/floor work anymore; nor do I believe the hrs are flexible enough. I need a job that’s flexible for the kids but pays >$44/hr. Maybe remote or hybrid? Please help w/ suggestions.
There are many reasons why the current atmosphere for clinicians is a total shit show. What irks me the most is when companies say they treat everyone like “family” but do things like micromanage you or treat you like crap. Currently work for Legacy as a DPT and when my contract is up in a couple of months I’m out of there! Stay away from this company.
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Sep 20, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great staff, small family like atmosphere
Pay wasn’t great. Short lunch break
- Former Employee★★★★★Oct 13, 2020 - Registered Nurse, BSNRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I left in 2015, and only because of the military. I loved working at FMH, staff was amazing and the facility was wonderful.
When I worked, we had some issues with the staffing matrix. I believe they were looking into changing things before I left.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 20, 2020 - Medical Staff in Houston, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good PTO, good COO , Good CEO
Insurance had to use doctors within network
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Feb 6, 2014 - Unit Secretary in Houston, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
For my position, working weekends only really worked out for me. The nature of the work was pretty straight forward.
They had me working two units at a time when the census was up. Having to walk back and forth for needy nurses, was a little more than stressful at times. You could have stayed at one unit for a whole hour and the minute that you left to go to the other unit, they would conveniently need you again.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Dec 13, 2016 - Marketing and Business Development Associate in Houston, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Well established, had a good presence in the community
If we had the ability to hire more employees, the hospital could have reached out to other communities to build business and interest.
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Nov 5, 2014 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
benefits and compensation are excellent
as a new employee it is hard to accumulate time off for required office closures
- Former Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Dec 2, 2019 - HIM Tech in Houston, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Employees great atmosphere helping patients
No cons enjoyed working at CypressContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Sep 22, 2016 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good pay and good decision making
Management too good to employees
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jul 31, 2016 - Records Management Analyst in Tomball, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good environment with good benefits.
Older hospital with older technology.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 23, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Canada Lake, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Promotion, experience, innovation,regular at work,hard working,teamwork.
Late at work,lazy and dull at work.Continue reading