Cyret Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

2.0
Rahul Chitko

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "OK Company, unfortunatey Management is too focused on bottom line and not on employees"

Former Employee - JDE Techno-Functional Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - JDE Techno-Functional Consultant in Dallas, TX

I worked at Cyret Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Plenty of opportunities, as long as you are generating revenue. Management can be forward thinking and progressive when not bogged down with financial issues. Strong relationship with the software vendor leads to new business opportunities

Cons

There is a lack of planning, and training opportuntites. The employees are often asked to take training on their own time. The work conditions for the consultants is compromised for the customers demands.

Advice to Management

Understand people are the companies best assett

2. "Network Admin"

I worked at Cyret Technologies full-time

Pros

Worked at Client side, Good Company.

Cons

No cons found, All is well.

Advice to Management

NA

3. "Don't expect anything, including salary and peace of mind"

Former Employee - Senior JDE Consultant in Pune (India)
    Former Employee - Senior JDE Consultant in Pune (India)

I worked at Cyret Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There is nothing good here anymore

Cons

There is saying used mostly, The best way to avoid disappointment is to not expect anything from anyone. Normally this is for personal life, but is best way to describe Cyret Technologies. Don't expect peace of mind. Don't expect professionalism.

Don't expect salaries on time. Don't expect increments and bonus. Don't expect HR to answer your queries. They are experts at blaming employees only. Don't expect to work on interesting projects to increase your career knowledge. DONT EXPECT ANYTHING AT ALL, EXCEPT TO BE DISAPPOINTED AND FRUSTRATED AND UPSET.

Yes, you can expect politics, managers playing with and ruining your career, spying on you, unprofessionalism and generally bossiness and bad superior attitude just to make you feel bad. You can expect amateurs working at all VP, AVP and Manager levels, who have no clue of how a company works.

Advice to Management

What's the use of giving you advice. You won't do anything about it. You have given full authority to a couple of idiots in Pune and Hyderabad, who don't know anything or what their core role is supposed to be and are simply filling their bank balance at your and employees expense.

4. "Salaries are always late and HR does not help"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I have been working at Cyret Technologies full-time

Pros

So far I have seen no good things

Cons

Tooo many bad things. Salary is always late. HR is worst and says cannot do anything. Will in return shout at us for why we dont have savings and should not depend on company salary. Why else will employee work if not for salary. Openly gossips and complains about management to employees.
    No unity in this company and all are unhappy. Very small company but too much politics. Its like government office, if you are willing to please your bosses and management, you will be in favour. No merit based here. Hard work is ignored and only pleasing bosses is accepted. It seems to be way. It is in all departments. No new thinking.

Advice to Management

Change all the people in cabins. Useless people who are wasting your time and money. Need new thinking.

5. "Think twice before joining, professional thieves"

I worked at Cyret Technologies full-time

Pros

Nothing much here. Work and go. Dead place

Cons

Think twice before joining. Dues took 6 months and that too only partially to settle after much headaches. HR is worst and will not respond to emails and when they call they are very rude and insulting. Bad attitude everywhere.
    Sales is terrible and not one project in over a year. No surprise as sales plays facebook in cabins whole day. We worked in small support projects which are over now. Customers are moving to completion.

Advice to Management

Open your eyes and talk to employees or sell the company. You might have to shut it in any way in few months.

6. "Worst Sales Leaders and HR"

I worked at Cyret Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Not strict on work times. Thats it.

Cons

Low salary and no appraisal or help from HR to increase. No policies here, only as per wishes of heads. Things have gone from bad to worse. Sales leaders cannot offer any direction or guidance and does not meet with team even once.

In my time here did not call once to offer help or reivew. Directionless movement in different markets and products and company is suffering. Only talks sweetly in front of us and abuses behind our back. You will not get any help here and be on your own.

Advice to Management

Beware becoz you are made fool of and lying to you. company is bleeding and you should realise the reason. Dont know if you know the reality in office. Please talk directly to employees and not only to heads to knw the truth.

7. "Management lacks vision"

Pros

None, nothing good, waste of time, no pros, nothing

Cons

Management is clueless like a captain without a ship.

Advice to Management

Please sell the company to other business owners who know how to grow the employee and business

8. "good exp"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at Cyret Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

the reason to work here was company had multiple projects which is best way to learn new things and have better experience

Cons

only challenge with the company was dealing with hr team. it took four to five months to clear the full and final settlement, may what the reason is.

Advice to Management

- - -

9. "Good Training Division for Oracle Training"

Current Employee - JDE Associate Consultant in Hyderabad (India)
    Current Employee - JDE Associate Consultant in Hyderabad (India)

I have been working at Cyret Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

My joining in Cyret was as a Trainee for JD Edwards. Today I am Associate consultant. They are offering excellent Oracle training programs that give us juniors grasp on application and processes. In the labs we were given good instruction with actual project knowledge. Seniors are very helpful.

The trainers were the experienced consultants, so it was very helpful. After training they gave me opportunity to meet with consultants and apply for job.

On projects, they allow to shadow the seniors where we can learn a lot and also interact with international clients. Good for growth.

Cons

Need more tasks and clarity.

Advice to Management

As a junior I cannot say, but it's good company.

10. "Expanding into newer markets and areas"

Former Employee - ERP Consultant in Pune (India)
    Former Employee - ERP Consultant in Pune (India)

I worked at Cyret Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

For long time, this company is known as JD Edwards masters. They are still among the best for JDE. Customer trusts them and the goodwill they have built up over the years. So work is always there and growth is good. JDE guys are paid tremendously. Good projects and good support from the seniors on the projects. Hyderabad ODC is still the JDE powerhouse with strong team. Now they are also rapidly and aggressively growing into Oracle Primavera practice in India and Middle East. Such lateral growth is good for future of this company.

It is a friendly place to work with. Hard and professional work but in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere.

Cons

Some facilities and benefits for employees can be improved.

Advice to Management

Keep it up and increase the size of the company.