CytomX Therapeutics Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "I Enjoy Work Again!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

I have been working at CytomX Therapeutics full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The atmosphere in my group is collaborative and supportive. People are approachable and help out when they can despite how busy we often are.

Culture and values are realized within the company. I feel like they are alive and well in my group (although I don't think everyone feels this way, possibly because of the evolving company focus and growth?)

Good learning and teaching environment

Friendly people

Cons

Delayed access to some benefits

Standards, systems, and infrastructure are a bit light and difficult to implement.

Advice to Management

The change from research to development is hard (same as Dev to Market). Management needs to figure out a way to successfully reach out to folks who are struggling with these changes. Perhaps Managers need guidance on management through change since they may be closer to the individuals who are especially concerned with these changes?

CytomX Therapeutics Response

Jun 8, 2017 – Vice President, Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback. We would be interested in having continued dialogue in person re: the cons you listed. In addition, we would like to hear more about experience with past systems and... More

2. "So much complaining, not enough work!"

I have been working at CytomX Therapeutics full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great cash balance
    Highly innovative platform
    Strong values and cultures
    Fantastic employee benefits and perks

Cons

People whining on here just makes me sick! Yes the company is not perfect, but find me one that is! Most of you are just bunch of spoiled kids who never worked at other companies before, so when one little problem happens, you just fixate on it and deny all the other good things happening here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, you are fantastic!

CytomX Therapeutics Response

May 23, 2017 – Vice President, Human Resources

While we appreciate your feedback, we strongly encourage employees to create a dialogue during our Town Hall meetings. Either through talking directly with your manager or anonymously through the... More