D3 Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.7
Laura Davis

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great, supportive atmosphere"

I worked at D3 Solutions full-time

Pros

Great benefits. Upbeat office

Cons

None I can think of.

"Wonderful Entry Level Marketing Opportunity"

Former Employee - Entry Level Sales Coordinator in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Entry Level Sales Coordinator in Portland, OR

I worked at D3 Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

D3 Solutions gave me an excellent opportunity to have a dynamic job where the work you put in can truly pay off. This was my first experience in marketing and I had literally no prior experience. Within only a few weeks I was already traveling across the country for work (optional for experience) and making a difference volunteering in the community. I have always put in 40+ hours a week at an hourly job in which I had to create my own motivation and drive. The account managers and owners are driven to motivate their team each and every day and teach those in entry level to achieve their dreams and fight for ownership. If you are willing to put in the work and maintain a positive attitude, you can have an amazing future with this company and be your own business owner. The owners and account managers give you the tools to succeed and reflect each day to reach your goals in 1 week, 9 months to 1 year, and for life. If you have life long goals and dreams, this company will help you shoot for the stars.

Cons

Working for this company is not for everyone, it takes driven individuals and consistent motivation to achieve your life long dreams and goals. The base pay is not much however there are commission opportunities that have no limit! If you can keep a student mentality and learn from the best, you will be taught the skills necessary to be successful and own your own business sooner than you ever imagined.

Advice to Management

Keep motivating your team and fighting to achieve your Step 7. You are all a driven group of individuals that have no limits to reaching your dreams. Thank you for the wonderful opportunity, this is not goodbye, I would love to network with you all and collaborate volunteer events in the future. It was a pleasure working with a motivated, driven group of individuals!

"Candid Camera"

Pros

"Have a manager mentality."
    "Unlock your potential."
    "Be your own boss."
    "Become an entrepreneur."
    "It's not a pyramid. It's a franchise. It's your own company."

Cons

"Don't reinvent the wheel."
    "Follow the systems."
    "You're really 'Negging-out."
    "Leaders put in the unpaid hours."
    "Oh no. Not you guys again. I'm not interested."

Advice to Management

Just stop.

"Ehhh"

Current Employee - Entry Level Sales and Marketing in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Entry Level Sales and Marketing in Portland, OR

I have been working at D3 Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You learn a lot about yourself working here And they try to stay positive

Cons

It can quickly become a dead end sales job with a bottom line. There is a two sided environment. The "management" pretends to care about its employees but only cares about its own bank account.

Advice to Management

Quit writing fake reviews and being selfish

"The opportunity at D3 Solutions"

Pros

Before I started working at D3 solutions, I worked labor jobs that were dead end. I was working paycheck to paycheck, cause I was always told to work 40 hours for 40 years and I would be able to retire. However, I didn't believe that it would take me 40 years to retire. I started looking for a different opportunity after a year and a half wasted working for Goodyear Tires, where there was no growth potential in any aspect of that company. When I found D3 Solutions, I did not have much experience in marketing, but the question was asked that if I had the proper training, could I be successful in this line of work? I saw how the business would give me a great opportunity if I put hard work into it. I love a challenge and being able to work my own way to success. I worked at this company for 10 months as a representative and implemented all the tools and systems that they had taught me. I got promoted to a management position after the 10 months of work I put into the company. I have never learned or gained as many skills from anything. This company taught me how to really achieve personal excellence and that I don't have to work 40 years and hopefully retire and be well off. I now know that I can achieve that much quicker and be more accomplished than I ever will. Thanks for the opportunity and the position to further my career as a new manager.

Cons

I had never really worked retail hours before I started working at D3, I was not used to working Saturdays. However I understand the value of an opportunity, and sometimes sacrifices or investments have to be made.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. You will do great things. Thanks for everything!

"Positive reviews are fake"

Current Employee - Entry Level Marketing Manager in Beaverton, OR
    Current Employee - Entry Level Marketing Manager in Beaverton, OR

I have been working at D3 Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

None, unless you want to look familiar to Home Depot employees if you decide to apply there and leave your miserable job at D3.

Cons

Terrible benefits and pay, working 6 days every week. You essentially approach random people at Home Depot and try to sell them on remodeling part of their home. This 'company' puts up several fake job titles with 'entry level' next to it trying to lure people in hoping they can get some 'marketing' or 'management' experience, when in reality it's all the same cold-calling sales position.

Advice to Management

Stop writing fake reviews. This has to be the most unethical company I've ever come across.

D3 Solutions Response

Sep 23, 2016 – Owner

D3 Solutions partners with Fortune 500 clients in order to bring direct marketing strategies and achieve goals set forth by the client. We apologize that our career opportunities did not align with... More

"It’s been great rising through the ranks at D3 Solutions"

I have been working at D3 Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I started with them in the field conducting consumer interactions. Two months later, I’m a team leader at the home office in Portland, OR. That’s the kind of career path I never thought I’d have when I was doing temp jobs after receiving a marketing degree from Portland State University. Given a chance to show what I could do, I seized every opportunity for professional development and was rewarded for my diligence.

Cons

I’ll admit to being worried at times that I was maybe earning promotions a little too quickly to handle the new responsibilities. My managers were great about supporting me at every step, though.

Advice to Management

D3 Solutions does a particularly excellent job of ensuring people are ready to take the next steps forward in their careers.

"D3: Where Hard Work Pays Off"

I have been working at D3 Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The environment, the people/ communication/ leadership skills acquired--very valuable asset to any field. Many opportunities for advancement, great for resume building. It pays well if an individual is willing to work really hard. Also, it's like strength training for the mind to always stay positive.

Cons

There aren't many negative aspects to working for this company. I work long hours, longer than I'd like to, but I see it as an investment toward my future and professional career.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. I wouldn't be where I am today without what this opportunity has given me.

"An amazing opportunity for free thinkers and trail blazers."

Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator/Account Manager in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator/Account Manager in Portland, OR

I worked at D3 Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company changed my life. What I learned in the training transformed me into someone much greater than I was. I'm capable of not only running a successful business but more importantly I'm someone who has developed other leaders. I wanted to make a difference in the world and blaze my own trail. I now run one of the most successful direct marketing companies in the United States. Everything I am is a result of the hard work, support and education I received at D3. And that's a fact. I took a risk starting with this company 3 years ago. And that risk changed me and my life in unexpected and profound ways. To put it simply. If you are a "go-getter" but you don't know where to go, go to D3.

Cons

D3 teaches people to develop themselves, other people, and businesses. The CEO is one of the most successful people I know. But with anything great there are always going to be neg balls and haters that want to point fingers and make external excuses for their own failures. THIS ISN'T EASY. If you want to work for someone else the rest of your life; if you are uncomfortable with risk; if you want to be one of the flock; if you don't want to grow; if you want to achieve success but are not willing to work hard to attain that success than this company will chew you up and spit you out.

Advice to Management

The more successful you become the more you will have to deal with bitter people trying to bring you down. Your courage and guidance has made me a better person all around and now I'm helping others to do the same. Hold your head up high and keep on fighting the good fight. You are an amazing person and leader and the work you do changes lives. Let the haters hate. That's all they will ever do. See you in the Dominican Republic this October! THANK YOU!

"Marketing Communications Coordinator"

Pros

Young and motivated employee group
    Opportunity for marketing experience

Cons

3rd party marketing
    Ambiguous description of operations on website