D50 Media Employee Reviews about "management"

Updated Apr 19, 2022

Found 34 of over 35 reviews

4.6
D50 Media Chief Executive Officer  Michael J. Skoler (no image)
Michael J. Skoler

16 Comments

Advertising

115.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=D50 Media~788314
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of D50 Media and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "management"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company to Work For!

Apr 19, 2022 - SEO Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Co-workers & Management are amazing. Everyone is honest, respectful, and very helpful to one another. The company values its employees and takes good care of them. The workload is acceptable and they will not overload you. They value work-life balance and are very understanding. Generous paid holidays, PTO, & bonuses. The insurance benefits are great including the 401K option and to have the ability to work remotely.

Cons

Absolutely nothing!!! My list of great companies to work for is small - luckily D50 Media has made that list.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Environment - Making a Difference & Helping People

Mar 31, 2022 - Director in Oviedo, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

We get to create and produce high-quality websites that make an impact on people's lives. It's a great feeling to know that we're a part of that.

Cons

There's a lot happening all the time. It may sometimes feel overwhelming, but I love that no two weeks are the same.

D50 Media Response

Director

Thank you for your review! I'm glad to hear that you're so happy with the work we do at D50 Media. It sounds like there's a lot going on, but it also sounds like you love being a part of all that. We appreciate hearing from our team members and take their feedback very seriously--thank you again for taking the time to share yours!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company I've Ever Worked With!

Mar 29, 2022 - Junior SEO Analyst in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work/Life balance is a huge priority for this company as well as their commitment to taking care of their employees. They communicate, listen, take notes and actually implement ideas and suggestions brought up! I've never felt so included and valued, which is absolutely priceless for me.

Cons

None that I have experienced so far.

D50 Media Response

Director

Thank you for your review,! We're happy to hear that we've been able to meet the needs of our employees and provide a work/life balance. It's always great when we can share in this with our team members. We are glad you feel included and valued here at D50 Media and want to thank you for your feedback.

4. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not Productive

Apr 19, 2022 - Social Media Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great camaraderie, team is fun to work with. It's very easy to learn something new. Ideas are always welcomed. Great benefits.

Cons

Started working at D50 Media in August 2021. Really enjoyed my time learning from other team members, learning new tools, etc. However, in October, things took a turn when the department hired a new leader. They are very particular about their processes to a fault - which results in Social running consistently behind in campaigns. Additionally, the work/life balance is slim. I requested to take a half day for a wedding, which I was instructed not to go. Sadly, this was not the only case of missing important personal life events. Working here caused me to spiral into a deep depression, so I left after six months. When I put in my two week notice, I was given the boot after two days. Not a great send off.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee

Feels A Bit Unethical

Jan 8, 2022 - Social Media Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pays well, very good benefits.

Cons

D50 is owned by a personal injury law firm, so you’re entire job is finding ways to target marginalized, injured, or disabled people online and get them to sign on for lawsuits. The amount of data collection, refined targeting, and social listening this company does feels borderline unethical. They’re not very forthcoming in the interview process about what it is they actually do. I was told they were a marketing agency with clients in the health and biotech industries, which was a total lie. The CMO doesn’t know how to let her employees do their jobs. There’s way too much oversight from C-suite to the point where no work was getting done. The hours were so bad it infringed upon work/life balance. Overall, I was so unhappy in I had to leave after only a few months.

4 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee

It's great!

Nov 23, 2021 - Content Associate in Oviedo, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Respectful co-workers and management: Forget the horror show of toxic workplace culture because the exact opposite exists here! For every bad interaction there are probably 100 good ones. Management team members are excellent mentors. Generous 401(k): If you aren't taking advantage of this you're really missing out in my opinion. Many bonus perks & good surprises: I don't want to give too much away but every so often we'll get a surprise little perk (food etc.) that just brightens my day. They're great!

Cons

Being in an SEO field things can change very rapidly, so you have to stay on your toes. I'd say that's more of a con working in this field in general rather than the actual company. We've also been working remote throughout the pandemic so that might be a con if you prefer face-to-face work (I've enjoyed the remote work process though).

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic Organization

Nov 2, 2021 - SEO Link Builder
    Business Outlook

Pros

I can honestly say I haven't been happier to work for a company. D50 Media has truly be an amazing experience. Below are my reasons. 1. Amazing benefits- This company truly cares about taking care of their employees. They go above and beyond with their benefits. 2. Great Pay- The pay is great. I feel justly compensated for the work I do. 3. Great Environment- The team I work with are all friendly and engaging. 4. Great Management- The management team are genuine and care a lot. My manager specifically is fantastic and works very hard. Overall, I am happy to be part of such a great team.

Cons

None that I can think of!

8. 5.0

Family Oriented Company

Oct 27, 2021 - Senior SEO Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Likes to promote from within the organization, open communication between managers and lower level workers, laid back work environment if you stay on top of your duties and get stuff done.

Cons

Not too many cons, they do not micromanage at d50 so if you need a manager to stay on top of you to make sure you finish your work, this isnt the place for you.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for!

Oct 25, 2021 - Link Builder in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Awesome benefits -Compassionate teams -True, people-first mentality -Flexible schedule -Lots of holidays

Cons

-No physical office location for d50 South (def. not a con for me!) -Very competitive field to be in

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing work environment for ambitious and result-driven performance marketers

Oct 24, 2021 - Paid Social Media Manager in Chestnut Hill, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

1/ This agency is all about bottom-line results. It's rewarding to see your work directly translate into clients' revenue. 2/ Collaborative work environment and experienced, analytical co-workers allow plenty of room for ambitious young professionals to learn and grow. Unlike many other average marketing agencies, you would have deep insights into the customer journey, lead quality, and get to see how different marketing channels work together to bring conversions. 3/ Very supportive management. The company cares about its employees, supports work-life balance, recognizes talents, and welcomes all innovative ideas and initiatives that can gain learning and improve results.

Cons

Absolutely no cons if you are a high achiever. The company takes care of you very well so prepare to show your best skills. This is not a place for mindlessly checking off tasks or smooth-talking without delivering. The industry can be challenging at times, so persistence is one of the keys to success.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Reviews