DARE+company Reviews | Glassdoor

1 review

5.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "The place you want to work."

Former Employee - Creative Director in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Creative Director in New York, NY

Pros

Great people, some of the biggest clients, fun atmosphere. Definitely embraces the "work hard, play hard" motto. Many opportunities for learning new skills, working in foreign offices, expanding professional growth, etc. The hours are mostly 9-5:30 if you work hard to keep it that way. People are overall very smart and take pride in the work they do. The company does a good job having company events that are fun. I really enjoy the summer outing, Follies (our version of a talent show), halloween and holiday parties. The company is also very supportive when you need to take time off for family. It is not looked down upon if you need to work for home because you need to take care of something. Also we get summer fridays which is nice.

Cons

The compensation isn't great when you have been working there for a while. You have to leave and come back to make the best money for your level. Also, at times I feel that not everyone takes the same amount of accountability for their work. We are also a very meeting heavy culture. It doesn't help to be in meetings all day when you are trying to get your work done. Additionally, we send a lot of emails. People are not as likely to have face to face meetings. It is hard to manage your time at work when you are bombarded with emails and meeting requests.

Advice to Management

Increase salaries