DISYS Reviews | Glassdoor

3.5
DISYS CEO Mahfuz Ahmed
Mahfuz Ahmed
Pros
Cons
  • "No cons other than you have no support when dealing with issues(in 20 reviews)

• "Back-office needs helping understanding sometimes(in 18 reviews)

1. "The Truth!"

I have been working at DISYS full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great leadership from CEO to sales leaders to leaders of support teams. Never seen a more collaborative, honest and transparent culture. People work hard but have work-life balance. Pay, culture, policies, PTO, etc are amazing.

Cons

Don’t be fooled by negative reviews. The people not happy are either not performing or have been exited because of not contributing. The only cons at this company are negative non-contributing employees who should leave. The culture may not be for everyone. But if you want to work hard, contribute and make good money, you will love it!

Advice to Management

Keep communicating and differentiating DISYS!

DISYS2019-11-10

"A Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Director in Dallas, TX

I have been working at DISYS full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

1.) Highly collaborative; 2.) Leaders have autonomy to make decisions, create processes; 3.) Pays Very Well; 4.) Winning culture; 5.) Multicultural; 6.) Innovates ideas

Cons

Still working on growing pains and not always the best at communication; however, making large recent strides to improve.

DISYS2019-11-06

"Come join us at Disys!"

Current Employee - Managing Director in McLean, VA

I have been working at DISYS full-time for more than a year

Pros

We just concluded our Leadership Conference her in the DC area. We came together to talk about different ways we can continually make the organization better for our Clients, our Consultants, and most importantly our employees! Great place to work that takes care of their people and challenges them to be the best they can be!

Cons

I wish I could have some more of that Steak at Eddie V's! HA!

Advice to Management

Thank you for the open forum to talk about ways to create a better customer experience for all of our customers (internal and external.)

DISYS2019-11-04
  4. "Great Job on the changes"

Current Employee - Management

I have been working at DISYS full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Company is back to growing and caring about quality processes. Investment in new tools and consultant's Open to creative ways to do business where it is a win-win-win for consultants-clients-company.

Cons

Back-office needs helping understanding sometimes

DISYS2019-11-04
  5. "There's a reason they don't have some contracts any more"

Former Employee - Desktop Support Technician

I worked at DISYS full-time

Pros

the pay was pretty good

Cons

they feel no obligation to train or mentor their employees, in their own words

Advice to Management

might wanna change that

DISYS2019-11-15

"Truth of the "truth""

Former Employee - Manager in Redmond, WA

I worked at DISYS full-time

Pros

A lot of nice people who mean well.

Cons

Simply one of the worst agencies to work for. Very transactional by nature and poor at consultant care and pretty much zero company culture. Several unsatisfied consultants and tons of internal turnover. I know A LOT of people who have quit do to culture and management. Not people who let for bad performance performance. Looks like "Mr and Ms. Anonymous" have been trying to get some positive reviews in the mix... to put some lipstick on a pig. It's obvious to what reviews are from real people with honest feedback. Do yourself a huge favor and do plenty of due diligence first!

DISYS2019-11-11

"Great Company"

Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at DISYS full-time

Pros

They really care about you as an employee! They appreciate and recognize you for all the hard work you put into your position, which is great. Management is willing to listen and help you when needed. Everyone is supportive and it's a good team environment where everyone wants to see you succeed.

Cons

It's not really a con, more so an area of improvement, but the training processes could be a bit more organized

DISYS2019-09-24
  8. "CS"

I have been working at DISYS full-time

Pros

Good benefits Great pay Work life balance

Cons

No cons other than you have no support when dealing with issues.

DISYS2019-09-27

"Great company culture and opportunity for advancement"

I have been working at DISYS full-time

Pros

DISYS has been a great place to work for the past several years. The team is comprised of very passionate, motivated and hardworking individuals that make hitting numbers and finding success both easy and enjoyable. Leadership and HR continuously invest in both the internal employees and culture. They are very open to listening to feedback and entertaining new ideas on improvements to policy, strategies and best... practices. There continues to be a tremendous amount of growth, which is providing advancement opportunity for those dedicated to growing the organization.

Cons

I have none at this time

Advice to Management

Continue to optimize and streamline internal policies and procedures by promoting collaboration between the field and shared services.

DISYS2019-09-06

"Just say no"

Senior Consultant

I worked at DISYS

Pros

In all seriousness, none. After over a decade in the consulting industry and over twenty years in my field, this is the one company I would tell colleagues to avoid at all costs.

Cons

Part of an exceptional local consulting firm before the buyout. Since the transition, every internal contact I had has jumped ship. Problems with payroll, benefits, and no contact from new Disys reps after old contacts left. Contract violations. No account rep communication with client. Subpar benefits for those that they actually honored. Honestly, I've never seen so many issues and absolutely no pros.

Advice to Management

Honestly I don't even know where to start as there are so many basics gone wrong. Communicate with your consultants and clients. Honor your contracts. Not sure if you grew too quickly to scale but serious changes are needed in every area I've encountered.

DISYS2019-09-01