DJS (UK) Limited Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 37 reviews

4.7
DJS (UK) Limited CEO Dan Ware
Dan Ware
  1. "Not all it's cracked up to be"

Former Employee - Customer Care in Bournemouth, England

I worked at DJS (UK) Limited full-time for less than a year

Pros

Decent pay, apparent promotion prospects - Curious to know if the current staff were asked to send these one-line reviews by their managers, whilst at work??? Cliched manager/staff informal meetings every Friday afternoon- cheesy- I expected David Brent to pop out!

Cons

Rapid-fire calls like any other call centre, have to mess about taking lunches/breaks when others aren't.

DJS (UK) Limited2019-01-02
  2. "Customer care agent"

Current Employee - Customer Care in Bournemouth, England

I have been working at DJS (UK) Limited full-time for more than a year

Pros

The office is very nice and the staff are really friendly, the company is cool as they have free breakfast and drinks on site which a lot do not do this . Management listen to staff and you say changes being made which is great, DJS higher a lot internally so there is plenty of opportunity to grow

Cons

No cons really, cold in the office here and there, bonus scheme seems to be £100 a month and not 30k OTE, they need to change the advertisement to reflect this as it is a good job but is setting a very high expectation of what someone can earn

DJS (UK) Limited2018-10-22
  3. "What's not to like?"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bournemouth, England

I have been working at DJS (UK) Limited full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent leadership and great communication at all times. Everyone is important to the company and we are all treated as part of one big team. Free breakfasts, teas, coffees and cold drinks. Access to senior managers at any time, none of this 'go through your line manager first'. Nice atmosphere.

Cons

I haven't noticed anything negative

Advice to Management

Keep up the core culture of TCF - treating customers fairly and TSF - treating staff fairly.

DJS (UK) Limited2018-10-22
  4. "Great place to be"

Current Employee - Customer Care in Bournemouth, England

I have been working at DJS (UK) Limited full-time for less than a year

Pros

It is one of the nices work place environment that I worked. Is hard to find team and to say that you are respected and treated like a grown up, of course if you act like one. I like it is a fresh company who still grows, the fact that our lovely Ceo Dan and managers are involving us And are open to ideas. It is a mutual respect.

Cons

Working with customers over the phone can be challenging, as money is a sensitive subject . You need to have a lot of patience, great customers skills and a lot of common sense.

Advice to Management

Keep up the hard work and believe in us the way we believe in you. Together we are stronger and invincible.

DJS (UK) Limited2018-10-17
  5. "A breath of fresh air"

I have been working at DJS (UK) Limited full-time for less than a year

Pros

DJS (UK) Limited is an amazing place to work. Friendly and welcoming staff, a great office environment and a plenty of opportunities to progress. A breath of fresh air to feel respected and that your thoughts count.

Cons

I've not yet experienced any negatives.

Advice to Management

Keep moving forward and keep the companies brand values in place.

DJS (UK) Limited2018-10-16
  6. "An honour to work at DJS UK"

Current Employee - Customer Care Representative in Bournemouth, England

I have been working at DJS (UK) Limited full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is so welcoming and helpful. If your ever in need of help there is always someone around you to help. Everything is always a positive here at DJS, never a negative.

Cons

As we grow as a company, always important to keep the company values

DJS (UK) Limited2018-10-16
  7. "Fast paced, even faster progression"

I have been working at DJS (UK) Limited full-time

Pros

When I approached DJS UK LTD about employment, I was very clear about my skill set and the kind of role I was after. There wasn't anything immediately available, but I was told that if I worked hard and made myself and my ability known, I'd surely get a chance to progress quickly. It was a huge risk to take a step backwards but I took it because I trusted that I'd end up okay. I had to start in the call center, and...

Cons

- The office is often really cold - Salary is much lower than other businesses in the area, I've had to make a lot of lifestyle changes in order to be able to afford to work here - No sick pay or options such as health/medical insurance/childcare vouchers

8. "Second Home"

I have been working at DJS (UK) Limited full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working at DJS has been a rewarding experience and one I will treasure forever. Opening my mind to new skills and possibilities that I never believed in myself to do before. Everyone has become a second family to me, all excepting and friendly I get excited to come to work every day. The extras that are also kindly provided e.g. breakfast in the morning & cold + hot drinks. Overall a hard working, relaxing atmosphere...

Cons

Like most companies the main thing it lacks is .... communication. Very simple but key for a successful business. There are moments an area that you were doing incorrectly has been brought to your attention long after it was discovered instead of there and then.

Advice to Management

If you see it happening and its not correct bring it to the person(s) attention asap. Organization also would be an area which could be looked at improving on as I have found when things are told or discussed will be done or looked into it can be forgotten or not 'communicated' on the progress of it.

9. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Bournemouth, England

I have been working at DJS (UK) Limited full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly staff Brilliant atmosphere Great office in the heart of Bournemouth

Cons

Can't think of any at the moment

10. "Great company"

Current Employee - Customer Care Representative in Bournemouth, England

I have been working at DJS (UK) Limited part-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly environment to work, great space all around. Great working hours! I fell supported all the way through, with open doors to progression. Where coming to work is easy.

Cons

Haven't seen any negative aspects so far .

Advice to Management

Keep listening to the employees, you're doing a great job.

Found 37 reviews