KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

DMI Marketing Reviews

Updated Mar 24, 2022

Found 20 of over 20 reviews

3.3
DMI Marketing President Brian J. Donahue (no image)
Brian J. Donahue
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Feels Like Family

Jul 28, 2021 - Director of Marketing in The Woodlands, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is large enough to get things done and small enough to maintain a positive and almost family-like feel. The company is also aware of the benefits of flexible working schedules for employees.

Cons

Upon onboarding there was a lot of transition taking place in terms of CRMs and IT systems. However, the efforts were a big part of important process improvements...and appear to be moving along nicely.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company!

Jan 28, 2021 - Vice President Sales in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone here is so helpful, kind and incredibly knowledgeable. DMI is an amazing company to work for, it feels " home", my only regret is I haven't worked here longer.

Cons

There are no cons. Great company!

Content Strategist

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear that your experience at DMI feels like home with supportive and knowledgeable teammates. As we are always looking for ways to grow and support our team, please feel free to submit feedback at any time to DMI at feedback@dmi.com.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Recomend

Jan 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work from home setup, clients and employees are a pleasure to work with.

Cons

Small company with a lot to do. Not recommended for people that can't pull their weight, learn the industry, buckle down and deliver what is expected of them.

Content Strategist

Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear that your experience at DMI is a positive one with the flexibility to work from home connecting with colleagues and DMI customers. As we are always looking for ways to grow and support our team, please feel free to submit feedback at any time to DMI at feedback@dmi.com.

4. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

The good are overworked while others underperform.

Sep 21, 2020 - Financial Specialist, All Other in Hingham, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A solid work from home program, decent pay, and friendly employees who go above and beyond for clients.

Cons

Not enough employees to properly provide the support promised. Good employees get burned out while others seem to do nothing at all. The company has issues with trust and a heavy focus on employee activities and less on performance. A tough environment to be able to grow professionally.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Content Strategist

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback as a former employee. From the top down, the key to our business is our commitment to not only customers, but to our employees. We strive to provide an environment where our team feels they are valued, treated fairly, and respected with transparent and open communication. Employees and former employees are encouraged to provide further feedback via email. Please feel free to reach out to feedback@dmi.com. Thank you!

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

worst onboarding ever

Aug 18, 2020 - National Sales Consultant in Hingham, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

decent base salary. but, at the whim of the owner, salaries were to be cut from $80k to $50k

Cons

most everything. there was no onboarding, no help of any kind. clearly was hired for my book of business only.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee

Oct 2, 2020 - Anonymous
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being able to work remotely

Cons

constant fear of losing your job

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Waiting for the President to make constant irrational and sudden changes to compensation and personnel.

Jul 15, 2020 - Sales Consultant in Hingham, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working in Hingham and near a strip mall.

Cons

The President trusts nobody and has anger issues.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great intro to the industry

Nov 28, 2019 - Annuity Wholesaler in Iowa City, IA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management, growth, stability, convenience.

Cons

Low commissions, lots of work

9. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great employer

May 19, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Phenomenal employer with great benefits. Provides and encourages higher education. Family supportive and appreciates their employees. Retirement and health benefits are good also.

Cons

None worth mentioning. I can't really think of cons because they do a pretty good job.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Mar 18, 2018 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart and calculated decision making. Fun company with a sense of community. Management has a plan and they execute.

Cons

Not really a con, but you are expected to produce and they have high expectations.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Reviews