DRC|CTB Reviews

Updated Oct 16, 2018

2.6
DRC|CTB President Ellen Haley (no image)
Ellen Haley
Pros
Cons
  • "They have gotten rid of most of us and there will be more let go soon(in 4 reviews)

• "The main scoring room has one clock, which is fast - if you take your break when that clock says you should, you will be disciplined(in 4 reviews)

"Great place to work"

5.0
    Program Manager in Monterey, CA

I worked at DRC|CTB

Pros

Pay, freedom to work from home, autonomy.

Cons

Inferior software products, no roadmap for future development.

2. "Account Manager"

I worked at DRC|CTB full-time

Pros

CTB was a great company to work for. The products were relevant. The people were great.

Cons

Layoffs were prominent during downturns and during acquistions. Created for an unstable and uneasy work environment

"Service Desk Analyst / Customer Service"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at DRC|CTB full-time for less than a year

Pros

1st. You get a paycheck... The pay is not bad for the job. But its not as much if you're on contract rather than being hired directly. 2nd. Most of the people you work with are ok some make the day feel better and some depending on their personal issues make you want to quit.

Cons

If you not hired by the company directly people they will treat you like crap. No Paid holidays, No vacation time. "Really you can take as much as you like you just won't be paid, No paid time off of any kind again, No benefits, No insurance, No life/work balance, Having more work and clients added to your contract without equal compensation, Working with Freeware licences that crash left and right. Entire building power outs and internet crashes, And to top it all off they recently terminated then entire Indiana staff but asked them to stay till Nov 2nd and to keep the number up. "real morale boost".

"Project Manager"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Monterey, CA

I worked at DRC|CTB full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working remote so you don’t have to endure the rudeness! There are too few pros to mention, although the Hilton Garden Inn is nice.

Cons

Very cliquish environment. They seem nice to your face for about a week then you can actually hear them talking about you. It is as if they want you to hear them.

Continue reading
  5. "Great start of your career"

4.0

I worked at DRC|CTB full-time

Pros

Owner is very supportive and if you show the interest he will let you do any new job.

Cons

Office is small so not so much opportunities to meet with new people.

6. "CTB - was family"

4.0
    Former Employee - Senior Project Coordinator in Monterey, CA

I worked at DRC|CTB full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I started worked at CTB in 1999 and from the first moment, you were treated like family. The company benefits were fantastic and I had the best managers.

Cons

When DRC bought CTB, they no longer needed a lot of us and those of us who would not relocate were dismissed.

7. "Help Desk"

I worked at DRC|CTB full-time

Pros

Good money. Easy to learn. Anyone can pick up the skills.

Cons

Unorganized. Left alone to work majority of the calls. Many people cut off because work load closed. Supervisors weren't helpful. You have to be able to learn by yourself.

8. "Operations Analyst"

Former Employee - Opererations Analyst in Monterey, CA

I worked at DRC|CTB full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

This company was second to none and had excellent benefits. Employees were amazing team players and most knowledgeable in the industry.

Cons

Employee work was not balanced. Many were overloaded with work, while others in the same department did not have enough.

"Reader"

I have been working at DRC|CTB

Pros

Part-time employment, decent working conditions, interesting co-workers, not bad pay for temporary work, most projects last 4 or 5 weeks or less

Cons

Boring, monotonous work scoring student responses, training for projects may or may not be adequate, supervisors go from project to project without much turnover

"Be aware"

I have been working at DRC|CTB

Pros

When they purchased CTB, they were friendly, positive and professional. They were quick to acknowledge SME's and tell them how valuable they were to DRC.

Cons

Soon enough, their true colors showed; false promises to Customers, the arrogance of Executive team and the "dismissal" of any proposed idea or suggestion that did not come from a "DRC" employee was looked upon as very negative. The non executive employees are quite fake and clearly do not like anyone that came from CTB. They have gotten rid of most of us and there will be more let go soon.

Found 80 reviews