DRC|CTB Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 80 reviews

2.6
Ellen Haley
Pros
Cons
  • "They have gotten rid of most of us and there will be more let go soon(in 4 reviews)

• "An example is management will have another supervisor pull all her papers for scoring(in 4 reviews)

"Great place to work"

Former Employee - Program Manager in Monterey, CA

I worked at DRC|CTB

Pros

Pay, freedom to work from home, autonomy.

Cons

Inferior software products, no roadmap for future development.

DRC|CTB2016-04-21
  2. "Account Manager"

I worked at DRC|CTB full-time

Pros

CTB was a great company to work for. The products were relevant. The people were great.

Cons

Layoffs were prominent during downturns and during acquistions. Created for an unstable and uneasy work environment

DRC|CTB2018-10-16

"Service Desk Analyst / Customer Service"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at DRC|CTB full-time for more than a year

Pros

1st. You get a paycheck... The pay is not bad for the job. But its not as much if you're on contract rather than being hired directly. 2nd. Most of the people you work with are ok some make the day feel better and some depending on their personal issues make you want to quit.

Cons

If you not hired by the company directly people they will treat you like crap. No Paid holidays, No vacation time. "Really you can take as much as you like you just won't be paid, No paid time off of any kind again, No benefits, No insurance, No life/work balance, Having more work and clients added to your contract without equal compensation, Working with Freeware licences that crash left and right. Entire building...

Advice to Management

Some of you are ok. I will miss working with some of you. But some of you, on the other hand, Well you treat us like garbage and talk to us like we're idiots. But hay you just got fired along with us shows you how much that did for you.

DRC|CTB2018-09-04

"Project Manager"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Monterey, CA

I worked at DRC|CTB full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Working remote so you don’t have to endure the rudeness! There are too few pros to mention, although the Hilton Garden Inn is nice.

Cons

Very cliquish environment. They seem nice to your face for about a week then you can actually hear them talking about you. It is as if they want you to hear them.

Advice to Management

Look in the mirror, that will tell you why you are losing customers.

DRC|CTB2018-04-03
  5. "Great start of your career"

I worked at DRC|CTB full-time

Pros

Owner is very supportive and if you show the interest he will let you do any new job.

Cons

Office is small so not so much opportunities to meet with new people.

Advice to Management

Keep up with the current encouraging environment.

DRC|CTB2017-12-16
    • "CTB - was family"

Former Employee - Senior Project Coordinator in Monterey, CA

I worked at DRC|CTB full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

I started worked at CTB in 1999 and from the first moment, you were treated like family. The company benefits were fantastic and I had the best managers.

Cons

When DRC bought CTB, they no longer needed a lot of us and those of us who would not relocate were dismissed.

DRC|CTB2017-09-20
    • "Help Desk"

I worked at DRC|CTB full-time

Pros

Good money. Easy to learn. Anyone can pick up the skills.

Cons

Unorganized. Left alone to work majority of the calls. Many people cut off because work load closed. Supervisors weren't helpful. You have to be able to learn by yourself.

DRC|CTB2017-06-23
    • "Operations Analyst"

Former Employee - Opererations Analyst in Monterey, CA

I worked at DRC|CTB full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

This company was second to none and had excellent benefits. Employees were amazing team players and most knowledgeable in the industry.

Cons

Employee work was not balanced. Many were overloaded with work, while others in the same department did not have enough.

Advice to Management

work/life balance is important. Many middle management employees were not needed as many teams were self-sufficient.

DRC|CTB2016-12-23

"Reader"

I have been working at DRC|CTB

Pros

Part-time employment, decent working conditions, interesting co-workers, not bad pay for temporary work, most projects last 4 or 5 weeks or less

Cons

Boring, monotonous work scoring student responses, training for projects may or may not be adequate, supervisors go from project to project without much turnover

DRC|CTB2016-12-03

"Be aware"

I have been working at DRC|CTB

Pros

When they purchased CTB, they were friendly, positive and professional. They were quick to acknowledge SME's and tell them how valuable they were to DRC.

Cons

Soon enough, their true colors showed; false promises to Customers, the arrogance of Executive team and the "dismissal" of any proposed idea or suggestion that did not come from a "DRC" employee was looked upon as very negative. The non executive employees are quite fake and clearly do not like anyone that came from CTB. They have gotten rid of most of us and there will be more let go soon.

Advice to Management

There is nothing to say that many have not said previously, the sad part is that they won't listen, they think they are all knowing. The proof will be when contracts are up for renewal,and they are awarded to other companies.

DRC|CTB2016-12-23