Want a Free Job Posting?

DSD Laboratories Reviews

1 review filtered by
  • Any Status
Bart G. Guerreri

Avoid the Technology Solutions Branch.

Current Employee - Business Analyst
    Current Employee - Business Analyst

I have been working at DSD Laboratories full-time (Less than a year)

-You will certainly have opportunities to expand your boundaries as a professional -They offer paid medical insurance or $300 if declined benefits -Hourly compensation fair

-Do not expect any form of esprit de corps or loyalty. You are a profit mule and will be treated thusly. -Though this company is large and old enough to be organized, individual branches are run like chaotic startups. - Management within the Technology Solutions branch is unfocused and often conflicting. First reaction is to throw employees under the bus in front of the client regardless of fault or responsibility. -Micromanagement is crushing. Daily status calls with daily and weekly internal activity reports a waste of time when with no direction is forthcoming or conflicting from yesterday's direction. -The cultures of petty and malicious are nurtured. I've never seen anything like it after 15 years in the industry. -Downward communication is often last minute. Important issues like contract renewal, work stoppage, etc. are not addressed until day before or day of action. -Regardless of your experience, 1 week of vacation and 1 week sick leave are standard for the first two years.

Advice to Management

Communicate with your employees. Never defame your people in front of the client. How can we have value to the client when you repeatedly belittle us to them. Provide direction and trust your people to deliver. Look to your high employee turn over rate as an indicator of poor management.

RSS Feed </> Embed