DXC Technology Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 7058 reviews

2.8
DXC Technology CEO Mike Salvino
Mike Salvino
  1. "Was great working CSC, not so much DXC"

Former Employee - Systems Administrator

I worked at DXC Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Work from home -People willing to help out -Managers are understanding

Cons

-Upper management sucks -No resources for employees -Too many meetings

2. "Okay"

Current Employee - SAP Mm Functional Consultant in Quezon City, National Capital Region

I have been working at DXC Technology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible time, work is interesting

Cons

Depending on the clients, some can be demanding

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

4. "Project Manager"

I have been working at DXC Technology full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great people. The old CEO Mike Lawrie is gone.

Cons

No pay hike. No bonus for hard working employees. Poor benefits. Management lacks vision. The board is spineless. Allowed an idiot of a CEO (Mike Lawrie) to drive the company to the ground and have him millions at his departure. Disgusting!!

Advice to Management

Mr. New CEO. Time for you to take care of employees and your customers after 2 years of toxic atmosphere. Your first task needs to be restoring trust with your employees. So stop praising your predecessor and do your job.

5. "ADL"

Current Employee - Account Delivery Lead in Washington, DC

I have been working at DXC Technology full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Many hard working team members

Cons

Very poor management, many of whom have never held the roles they are currently holding. They hold very high expectations which are not based on reality but hypothetical. Financially, the rewards are tailored to upper management and employees are treated with very little respect. The treatment of staff is at times very unprofessional as they have to deal with profanity from middle to senior management.

Advice to Management

Practice what you preach.

6. "Times have changed"

Former Employee - Service Delivery Manager in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I worked at DXC Technology full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Flexible working is the only positive left, and that's only an insensitive because there is nothing else to offer.

Cons

Lack of direction, the company has stalled and cant compete in the current market.

Advice to Management

Appreciate your talent, drive out poor middle management and communicate your honest intentions.

DXC Technology2019-10-11
  7. "Worst company to be an employee at... get out if you can, don't join if you're thinking about it."

Current Employee - Senior Technology Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at DXC Technology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Most people don't leave because the organization is bad, they leave because it's the relationship with their direct line manager which is the problem. But in my case, I've had three managers in as many years and the first two were fantastic. Couldn't fault them and would be happy to report into them again in the future.

Cons

So, while I state the Pros to be my first two line managers, that is saying nothing about working for the company, it only shows the people that were good. But their hands, feet and lips were completely shackled. This organization is seriously bad, but even worse that they think they are great. The first task in fixing a problem is recognizing there is a problem. "Hi, my name is DXC, and we don't treat people... very well, or care much about the customer impact". From the day I started there was zero direction in what the company was doing in terms of the merger (HPE and CSC (yeah, buyout)) and how each and every employee could play their important part. It was a complete and utter shambles. Literally they couldn't "plan-a-piss-up-in-a-brewery" type shambles. I've never seen so many headless chickens in all my many many years in this industry. Senior management/leadership (and only by title as you couldn't describe their ability using the same nouns) had no idea that their best asset in a service only company is the people. People that had already been treated like crap and hadn't received a pay rise or bonus in many years were now being literally expelled from the company with just a single days notice. All because someone had to meet the numbers. They had no idea why they had to meet the numbers. If they questioned it, they were on the list too. Just do as you are told and ask no questions. Yes, DXC is a company full of Yes-men (and women) at the top. If you expect to work in DXC and have an open door policy that enables you to share whats wrong and give ideas about how to improve things. Don't even bother getting out of bed for this company. They don't give a crap. I tried to save the company money frequently by improving things. They didn't care because that was not the policy. But they were OK to waste 1,000's and 1,000's on completely stupid policies rather than save and make everyone happy. I have no comment on Salvino (can't really approve or disapprove as it is too early), don't know him or what instructions he has been given to follow in his "continuation to deliver the next phase" of Lawrie's idiotic back of a beer mat plan. Hopefully he has the power to do what's right. And take care of the employees first and foremost. I've never seen morale so low by so many employees under one roof. Good luck to you everyone who wants to stay. Better luck to those who are able to leave.

Advice to Management

I could write a war-and-peace article here. However, start simple, but big. If you can't do this, then there isn't much hope for this company. REWARD YOUR EMPLOYEES FOR THE CONTINUED SUPPORT THEY HAVE BEEN GIVING CUSTOMERS AND YOU THROUGHOUT ALL THE SAVAGE AND RANDOM CULLING OF TALENT IN SUCH A HAPHAZARD MANNER.

8. "Good Company"

I worked at DXC Technology full-time

Pros

Responsible management, Cooperative employees, Friendly environment

Cons

No cons at this company

9. "good job bad people"

Former Employee - Service Desk Agent in Prague

I worked at DXC Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros

good pay for easy job

Cons

bad management, inappropriate behavior and language in office, unprofessional attitude bringing personal conflicts in work space

DXC Technology2019-10-11
  10. "Ignore the recent reviews - They're fake"

I have been working at DXC Technology full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

None - None at all.

Cons

Poor pay. No pay rises - EVER. Don't expect a raise as these are classed as 'entitlements' by a CEO who has reaped millions from this company.

Advice to Management

Could reel these off all day but Senior management refuse to listen.

DXC Technology2019-10-11

"Not good but not worst as well- do not join"

Current Employee - Financial Analyst in Bangalore

I have been working at DXC Technology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Legacy hp bought work life balance

Cons

No hike, no promotion, no bonus, no policy, no management, no clear vision and missions, don't know how dxc is leader in IT companies where they r not able to resolve there own issues and many more. Do not join this company

Advice to Management

Start making and implementing policies and have clear vision and missions, no managers having any idea of what's gonna happen and top down approach.

Found 7058 reviews