KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Dahl Consulting Reviews

Updated Nov 15, 2021

Found 20 of over 70 reviews

4.9
Dahl Consulting CEO Valerie Doherty (no image)
Valerie Doherty
Pros
  • "The hiring process was efficient and I enjoy my contract accounting work(in 5 reviews)

• "I've never done contract work before and was kind of nervous but Dahl Consulting made things really easy(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There were some clarifying questions I needed to ask that should have been covered in the job offer from Dahl(in 6 reviews)

• "Feedback can be difficult to get as a contractor, but that is likely the case for all in this role, no PTO/vacation offered(in 2 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great opportunity to gain experience.

Nov 15, 2021 - Supply Chain Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work schedule Friendly staffers Remote work available Gain experience in areas without having to compete for positions

Cons

No paid time off No real benefits

Continue reading
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company to work for

Aug 25, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very helpful with anything you need when starting a new position

Cons

Nothing negative to say here

3. 5.0

Good Place to Work!

Aug 18, 2021 - Senior Digital Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Helpful Protective Communicative Proactive with navigating current health landscape

Cons

None that I have run into.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Hiring Experience EVER!

Apr 13, 2021 - Marketing Coordinator in Edina, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

I had such an incredible experience with my DAHL consultant! They had my resume on file and noticed a position come across their desk that would be a good fit for me! They then reached out, and helped set me up with an interview so quickly and so smoothly that before I knew it I was getting an offer! These people genuinely care about their candidates and want to find them a role that showcases their talents. I am so impressed with my consultant I hope that everyone is lucky enough to work with them :)

Cons

I can’t think of any!

5. 3.0
      Former Employee

Not a terrible place to work, but not a great place to work.

Jan 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice office space. Management provided weekly treats. Not too much micromanagement in some departments. The employees are wonderful. Benefits aren't too shabby.

Cons

Management is controlling and lacks trust in employees. Very old school manner of thinking and lack progressive, forward movement. The culture is quite stale and dull.

Continue reading
    6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Overall - Great Company

Dec 15, 2020 - Consultant in Saint Cloud, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Overall great experience, workers are very easy to get along with. - Was definitely a team environment, since everyone was able to communicate effectively. - Great company to do business with, company truly cares about workers.

Cons

- Not the company's fault, but the company had to focused more in operations remotely than in person.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great first step into the industry

Dec 1, 2020 - Digital Designer - Contractor in Minneapolis, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Graduating during covid was stressful to begin with, thankfully an opportunity to be a design contractor came up, and they had me reach out to Dahl as I had to go through them for the position. Every single person that helped me through the process made it swift and easy. After a few months of being on the job, they've continued to check in on me which has been greatly appreciated. While there is no PTO, they do offer a 401k, as well as sick and safe time pay.

Cons

Happy to say none at this time

8. 4.0

Proactive and Responsive!

Oct 13, 2020 - Senior Marketing Project Manager in Minneapolis, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Dahl reached out to me on Linked In regarding a role for one of their Fortune 500 companies. They did a great job of setting things up and following up with me once an offer was received. They have also been very timely and responsive in their follow ups to any questions or concerns that I have had. It's been a very good experience so far! I would highly recommend them to any talented professional who is looking to do consulting work.

Cons

Happy to say that there are no cons to report.

9. 5.0

Owner Connection Representative

Sep 25, 2020 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Kelly was great to work with! She was so helpful through out the whole process and now I get to work with my dream company.

Cons

I have no complaints. I had a good experience.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Dahl is super easy to work with and very professional

Jul 6, 2020 - Category Marketing Specialist in Minneapolis, MN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great, fast communicators; informative; they fight for you and your benefits; very kind and thoughtful approach to contract work

Cons

With my particular placement, neither Dahl nor the organization is able to give me feedback on my performance.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Reviews