Cover image for Dahl Consulting

99% Recommend to a Friend
99% Approve of CEO

Found 44 of over 125 reviews

4.8
Dahl Consulting CEO Valerie Doherty (no image)
Valerie Doherty

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great Company

Sep 28, 2022 - Consultant in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve had a great experience with Dahl one of my favorite things about this company is there’s always someone responding to your email or reaching out to you right away. They’re willing to work around your schedule too which is great.

Cons

No cons here everyone’s been super great!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

One of the best staffing agencies in the industry!

Aug 27, 2022 - Talent Acquisition Manager in Blaine, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a client of Dahl for the past year, I continue to be impressed by the level of talent sourced and service provided by the recruiters by this search agency. Dahl and its dedicated employees go above and beyond to understand our search criteria needs for every position, additionally, they continue to work with such detail in securing talent and provide such a strong level of communication along the way. This search firm is my number one go-to for all outsourced positions for our enterprise. I highly recommend this staffing agency, I have found this search firm to be one of the best in the industry.

Cons

No major opportunities, this company has been great to work with!

3. Join the Dahl Consulting team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

HR Assis

Aug 31, 2022 - Contractor in Greensboro, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I absolutely love this staffing agency. The recruiters are so friendly. They found me a really great opportunity and I actually love going to work!! My coworkers are friendly as well. You can tell that the agency really takes time out to chose the businesses they recruit for. I highly recommend Dahl if you want to a great experience in your professional journey.

Cons

No cons honestly. So far I've had an amazing experience as I am currently a client with the agency.

5. 5.0

Best Consulting Company

Aug 16, 2022 - Renewals Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am a recent college graduate who was looking for a meaningful work and after looking for employment for a month and a half, I came across a position with Dahl. After filling out an online application, the staff of Dahl reached out to me to learn more about me and set up an interview at my current placement. The staff was understanding, informative, and supportive in this difficult journey. The staff centered my needs and goals and were open to answer my questions and concerns.

Cons

There are no downsides when working with Dahl.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee

DAHL

Nov 3, 2022 - Sales BDM
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and younger culture.

Cons

Do not get many days off.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fast, professional, and friendly!

Jul 27, 2022 - IT Helpdesk Support Specialist in Madison, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

The day I submitted an application for a job Dahl was placing for, I heard back within hours from Adam, who from the moment we started communicating was on point, speaking to the company I was being placed for and advocating for me at every turn. Thanks to his professional assistance, I was able to be placed somewhere that I couldn't even get my foot in for an interview prior, and with great communication and assistance wherever needed in the process at every step of the way!

Cons

None I can think of at this time

8. 5.0

Such A Seamless Experience

Jul 26, 2022 - Procurement Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've never had the recruiting process for a job be so fast and easy! I was working with Braden and Nellie, and both did such a great job keeping tabs on me, giving me regular updates, and answering all my questions. Highly recommend Dahl Consulting.

Cons

I wish there were PTO opportunities, but since I have a contract position, I understand why it wasn't an option for me.

9. 5.0

Got my job through Dahl

Jul 29, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Very helpful recruiters - Screening process is easy - Transparent about job opportunity - Helpful in preparing for role

Cons

Sometimes response time can be long, but rarely.

10. 5.0

So incredible!

Jun 24, 2022 - Production Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Kristie is super thorough and responsive as a recruiter, she was there every step of the way for hiring and offered me multiple roles before we decided on the one I accepted.

Cons

I don’t have any, this was the best agency experience I’ve had

11. 5.0

Fantastic Support

May 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mckenna was my contact at Dahl, and she was so communicative and helpful. Dahl reached out to me on Indeed based on my resume, and in less than 48 hours I had a job offer.

Cons

None that I’m aware of

Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 Reviews
</>Embed

Dahl Consulting Reviews FAQs

Dahl Consulting has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 125 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at Dahl Consulting to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Dahl Consulting employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Dahl Consulting. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

99% of Dahl Consulting employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Dahl Consulting 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Dahl Consulting to be career development, coworkers, culture and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, benefits.

Popular Careers with Dahl Consulting Job Seekers