Daisy Brand Retail Group Leader Reviews | Glassdoor

David Sokolsky
  1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Retail Group Leader

I have been working at Daisy Brand full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Upfront and honest company. What is expected at the front line is also expected from upper management. Everybody's opinion matters with this company and you truly feel as if what you do on a daily basis matters and makes a difference with the success of the company. Management here is willing to listen to what you have to say and acts on it. The benefits and pay are above average compared to similar positions

Cons

The Retail Group Leader position requires extensive travel but the management tries to work with your home life to ensure that there is a I checked for rotation and faced the shelf, all date codes were in good shape. work life balance.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. The growth at the company has been tremendous and the employees are well taken care of.

Daisy Brand2018-03-12
  2. "Retail Group Leader"

Former Employee - Retail Group Leader in Tampa, FL

I worked at Daisy Brand full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great products and great company culture. Very supportive with regards to providing tools and assistance towards achieving professional goals. Very good benefits package overall.

Cons

Work/Life balance can often be a challenge due to the demands of the job.

Advice to Management

Overall heading in the right direction. Need to figure out the work/life balance dynamics to allow for family life.

Daisy Brand2018-03-08

"Daisy is a Great Place to be Employed"

Current Employee - Retail Group Leader in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Daisy Brand full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I work in Retail and have been with this company for over 10 years, after working for another company for 25 years. This was the best career move I could have ever made. My only regret is I didn't make this move sooner. Here are some of the pros. Representing the number one selling national brand of sour cream and cottage cheese. Representing great tasting products made with no preservatives, additives or artificial...

Cons

I can truly say that my only regret is that I didn't pursue Daisy sooner.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. It has a proven track record.

Daisy Brand2017-04-02

"Retail Group Leader"

Former Employee - Retail Group Leader in Riverview, FL

I worked at Daisy Brand for more than a year

Pros

Great company culture with great people and a great natural brand to represent to customers and consumers alike. Also the overall benefits are above average.

Cons

Overall starting salary could be more aligned with the travel demands of the position. Work-life balance needs to be carefully managed to ensure equitable balance between the two.

Advice to Management

Keep striving to ensure that all facets of the job are aligned with the company principles and continually review salary and benefits along with work-life balance measures. Otherwise keep up the great work!!

Daisy Brand2016-04-19