Dallas Employment Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Dallas Employment Services Reviews

2.0
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Kristen Watson

1. "A Company that cares about YOU"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Pros

The one thing that sticks out the most is- they CARE about you- you are not just a number. From the front desk receptionist to the Owner/CEO- They genuinely care about you as a person and take interest in you and your career. It's like a Family.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that would be a con

Advice to Management

You're on the right track - let's keep it going :)

2. "Run"

Current Employee - Administrative in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Administrative in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Dallas Employment Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Nothing at all I have never been ignored by recruiters and just the lack of professionalism I get you're busy but not answering the phone or email how is anyone supposed to get in contact with you

Cons

They talk about doing everything they can for you but you can never get ahold of a recruiter and try to force you into jobs that only use you for a day and they also make you feel stupid if you turn down a job but forget about emailing anyone there you'll never get a response it's all fake smiles and then they just ignore you also they talk about the website being up to date and how they have so many opportunities yet only have like 3 jobs open at any given time just don't lie cause people are out here really looking for work and turn to places like this to get a hand but y'all just play people

Advice to Management

Either hire more recruiters or teach the people there how to answer emails of voice mails

"Waaaaay too many repeating jobs and no communication"

Current Contractor - Been Waiting On EA Role in Dallas, TX
    Current Contractor - Been Waiting On EA Role in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Dallas Employment Services as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

Well they have jobs postings

Cons

They keep posting for jobs with high turnover.
    When you email your resume or call them, you often get we have you on file and if something comes along we will call you. So either you have something (hense the reason for the massive job posting) or you don't. I've reached out to them for a few years and I get the same response and never once have I gotten anywhere or placed.

Advice to Management

Post jobs you actually have or stop it. Call your candidates back and not with that normal we will call you response. There are great candidates out there and your just ignoring.

"Great people to work for"

Former Contractor - Temp in Dallas, TX
    Former Contractor - Temp in Dallas, TX

I worked at Dallas Employment Services as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

They are a well established staffing agency with a great reputation and I can see why. They go the extra mile to meet with and interview each candidate as opposed to other agencies who might just call you over the phone. I also liked the fact that they took my picture and added it to their profile of me. Having the reputation they have, they can place you with some of the best companies to work for in Dallas.

Cons

The pay for temp jobs could be a little higher.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

"They are great at helping you find a job and are very friendly on the phone"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Dallas Employment Services as an intern

Pros

They will give critical and honest feedback regarding your resume

Cons

They are great at screening job candidates but the same may not be true about screening the hiring companies. At least in my situation, that was case

Advice to Management

You guys are great and a pleasure to work with. The only advice I could give is before you take the word of the hiring company as to how one of your recommendations for a new hire is working out; please get the full input so you will have a clear picture regarding the actual events. Job seekers that are serious about their career have as much if not more to lose just like the company who is looking to fill a vacancy.

7. "UNRESPONSIVE RECRUITERS!"

Current Contractor - Executive Assistant
    Current Contractor - Executive Assistant

I have been working at Dallas Employment Services as a contractor

Pros

Nothing Pro about this company!

Cons

Recruiter has been very unresponsive to emails on multiple ocassions. As a result I called the COO and left her a message to the effect. Asked the COO to return my call. She Never did. (If it starts at the top, How could I expect anything more from my recruiter when thier leadership are also flakes?) Once I was finally able to connect with my recruiter she was prompt to remind me that I called her boss on her. She said "email me me a list of the jobs you want to be submited for." I doubt she ever submitted me to any. Perhaps as retaliation for me call to the COO. The recruiter in question was horrible!

Advice to Management

First off keep in my mind that your candidates are also your clients. Treat them fairly and just. Be RESPONSIVE!!!! Remember that you dealing with people's livelihood. Lastly, CLEAN HOUSE! I wonder if Kay Eubanks knows her current staff members are difficult, uncooperative and unresponsive.

Lastly, LEADERSHIP TEAM! Please

"Lack in ethics"

Pros

Great at making time for the initial candidate interview.

Cons

Horrible recruiter followup or response to phone calls or emails.
    Rude attitude when inquiring as to job postings.

Advice to Management

Take more pride in having the recruiters actually assist in finding candidates jobs. Todays society is going back to customer service.....invest in training your recruiters.

"Sam jobs posted everyday"

Pros

none that i can think of

Cons

They just collect your resume, and never get back to you on any job you apply to
    i applied for a job there, went in for the interview which took a whole day and i have nothing to show for it
    don't waste your time

Advice to Management

stop luring people in and not helping
    they are people who really need a job