KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Dallas Texas Consultants Reviews

Updated Sep 1, 2021

Found 84 of over 91 reviews

4.0
Dallas Texas Consultants Director James Rothermel (no image)
James Rothermel
Pros
  • "I worked with DTC for almost 2 years(in 10 reviews)

• "If you want a fun, driven work environment this is absolutely the place for you(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Most of the day is door to door sales(in 16 reviews)

• "DOOR TO DOOR SALES ALL DAY LONG(in 16 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Advertising

1. 5.0

Great Work Environment!

Sep 1, 2021 - Account Manager in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love the team at Dallas Texas Consultants! They are all very supportive and will help you achieve your goals! I was hesitant because of the reviews, but they are not doing door to door sales anymore.

Cons

The office is a little small.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Love the Team and the Work!

Aug 24, 2021 - Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I loved working with DTC! I worked on their Amazon Business to Business program and it was great! It allowed me to work at my own pace and constantly work towards the next promotion. They have an amazing company culture as well! We went out every Monday night for team building at fun places like Dave and busters or bowl lounge, which made it easy to get to know everyone and develop friendships!

Cons

Honestly, I don't really have any negatives.

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

So much room for growth

Aug 8, 2021 - Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

I appreciated my time at DTC. Was the work easy? No. Was the team around me phenomenal? Absolutely! If I hadn’t moved, I’m sure I would still be working today.

Cons

Entry level. Long hours (but worth it). I actually did enjoy everything else about my job here and wish I would have been able to stay longer.

4. 4.0

Great place to work

Feb 22, 2021 - Sales Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great commission rates and bonuses Business trips are awesome!!!

Cons

No PTO, Hours are a different but make sense.

5. 5.0
      Former Employee

Awesome work environment and place.

Jul 6, 2020 - Management Trainee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome work environment and amazing coworkers. They really try and care to make you as good as you want to be in training. Pay is good once you're adjusted, a lot of money to be made just have to work for it. Overall big picture of the organization is great as well. Would recommend this job to anyone, who is hardworking and has good time management.

Cons

Long hours, that is the only rough thing about it, other than that, it's an awesome job.

6. 4.0

Sales

May 20, 2020 - Sales Representative in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay and great environment

Cons

I have no cons for this job

7. 4.0
      Former Employee

Great place to work, but a grind

Apr 14, 2020 - Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

The team members are really great people and very helpful when it comes to training. The owner is great guy. If you are willing to put in the work, then you will see results. Definitely a place where the sky is limit.

Cons

It is a sales position and can take some time to learn the skills to be successful Pay is 100% commission with a small base pay

8. 3.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Decent Industry, misleading

Aug 30, 2019 - Sales Trainee in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Office Environment when money is being made Late Start Paid Travel

Cons

Door to Door Sales 60 hour workweek required No secured income 100% commission

9. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

It was okay

Sep 12, 2019 - Entry Level Sales Representative in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Coffee was good and comfortable working hours.

Cons

Wasn't clear on what they were selling. Ambiguous pay structure.

4 people found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

HIGHLY recommend!!

Jun 24, 2019 - Account Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

I started working here in February. I was a little skeptical at first since I’ve never been in a sales/marketing position and the commission part scared me a little. But this job is truly merit based. I was told in my interview that if I have a good work ethic and put in the work to train that I can be very good at this. I decided to start, I had no other option than to learn everything I could so I could start making money and pay bills. This job is FULLY mentored, so I was able to learn everything in a short amount of time from everyone who has been here longer than me. Since starting 4 months ago, I have been promoted. I have broken the office record for the amount of accounts acquired in a week span, I have been able to be #1 rep in the country..making 3k in sales for the week. The career advancement and money is here, it just takes hard work and determination. The atmosphere in this office isn’t like any other job, it’s super high energy and fun, while also providing time to learn new ways to improve every day. I can honestly say I get to work with some of my best friends in this job. I’ve not only built amazing friendships, but I’ve also learned so much about the professional world and become a lot more confident as a person. This job has taught me how to get better at public speaking. I’m able to run meetings and teach classes here even though I’ve been here such a short amount of time. And that’s because this job is performance based, if you come in with a learning cap on..this job can take you so many places.

Cons

I honestly don’t have any cons I can think of. I look forward to coming into work every morning

Viewing 1 - 10 of 84 Reviews