Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys Reviews

Updated May 8, 2022

Found 108 of over 108 reviews

4.7
Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys Principal Dan Newlin (no image)
Dan Newlin

The latest conversations about Law

Join the conversation on

Law

67.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/law/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys~866893
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "This job presents a great opportunity for a organized hard worker who wants to truly make a difference in the lives of clients.(in 8 reviews)
  • "the people are great!(in 7 reviews)
  • "Great pay and bonus.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Great benefits.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Tremendous group of professionals and coworkers, from administrative staff to senior staff and partners.(in 4 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

GREAT FIRM TO WORK FOR ! :)

May 8, 2022 - Legal Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Bonuses are given for good work Good employee benefits Volunteer opportunities Great office atmosphere

Cons

There are none! There is always work to be done, but it is not unmanageable if you stay on track and on top of it.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys is an awesome place to work.

Feb 6, 2022 - Litigation Paralegal in Ocala, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked in the legal field for over 20 years and Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys is by far the best company I have worked for. I had previously worked for a Defense firm, so I was unfamiliar with the Plaintiff's side worked. I did not need to worry, because when I started, I was trained on the process from start to finish, so when I started in the position that I was hired for I knew the process and did not feel lost. The support that I received from administration and other employees was just amazing. One thing that I notices was that when I asked a question, I never heard that "that is not my job". Everyone is so very help full and there is not much negativity in the firm. The Company really appreciates and cares about its employees. You work hard, but you are acknowledged for your hard work, either by incentives, company parties, picnics, and even trips. You do not mind giving 110 percent, because you know that it is appreciated. Even on my worst day, I would not want to work anywhere else. I drive 92 miles a day, but I don't mind because I work for an awesome company. Even though it is a big company, it is a family-oriented company, you are treated as a person, not just a body in a chair. I hope I have the privilege of working for Dan Newlin Injury Attorney until I retire.

Cons

I really can say that I do not have any cons.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great experience and firm!

Apr 25, 2022 - Litigation Paralegal
    Business Outlook

Pros

I came to Dan Newlin from another firm and at first I was a little scared but truly this firm has been the best experience I have had. Everyone since day one has been great and helpful. Training was hands on. HR is always available. The attorney I was assigned has been awesome, as well as my whole team! I truly enjoy coming to work everyday. We work hard but we are also rewarded by Dan and the firm in general. If anyone has any doubts about joining the firm, just do it and you wont regret it! Great experience and you get to work next to the best lawyers!

Cons

Truly there is nothing I can think of.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

An outstanding company to work for!!!

Apr 25, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are looking for a company, where you thoughts feelings matter this is the perfect company to work for. Management is wonderful, and you will always feel included and appreciated. Dan always ensures to include his employees to help the communities. In the Dan Newlin Law firm we all work as a team, and are included I LOVE working here. I've met amazing people working here, the work environment is so positive and your surrounded by co-workers that are willing to help you. While this a great company to work for and to grow. I definitely recommend anyone to work here, if you are looking for a positive environment and a great company to work this is the place for you!

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about Dan Newlin Injury Firm!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

It is not easy but a tremendous place to work full of opportunities. I am proud to work here

Dec 28, 2021 - Attorney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dan Newlin injury attorneys allows me the opportunity to help many in the community as well as my family. It is a place where you are allowed to serve and help your clients with the support and resources of a multi million dollar firm behind you. Something most do not have. This allows you to focus and fight for your clients and to have an impact and to change lives. Professionally I have the ability to help and touch the lives of so many. It is a rewarding experience. I cannot put into words then satisfaction you get when you really help someone who needs it. . It is truly full filling. As a single mom I needed a place that would allow me the opportunity to provide for my family, working here has allowed that in a way no other job has. There is the opportunity at Dan Newlin Injury attorney that I have never had before. It has changed mine and my children’s life. I am grateful and proud to work at Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys.

Cons

It is not easy to work here. By working here you are entrusted with a tremendous responsibility. Dan Newlin did a lot and continues to do a lot to build his firm, fight for clients, and give back for the community. He expects no less from his employees, especially his attorneys. . By working here you represent Dan Newlin in all that you do. That responsibility comes with many benefits personally and professionally but you must work for it. Clients are trusting you to help them. Get them thru what is often a life changing event. That is not a 9-5 responsibility.

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place to Work

Apr 27, 2022 - Attorney
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a challenging and rewarding place to work. We set high standards and are expected to exceed these high standards. Customer satisfaction is a top priority. But we are surrounded with some of the best and most generous lawyers and staff I have ever worked with and there is always someone willing to go out of their way to help you succeed. This is like no other firm - but the opportunities here cannot be duplicated anywhere else. Dan Newlin is authentic and genuine in his concern and compassion for the community and for the causes he champions.

Cons

If you aren't committed to your clients and your community and to putting 100% into both, this is not the place for you.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Hard work but great payoff

Dec 28, 2021 - Attorney in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been an attorney for over 12 years, but have only worked at Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys for the past 4. The initial draw for me was earning potential- the harder you work, the better you can do for your family. Mr. Newlin puts on great events for attorneys and staff each year, as well as incentive trips for meeting certain goals, which are easily attainable. For the working environment, it is very high paced, but attorneys can run their own team and caseload without being micromanaged. You have the full resources of the firm to work a case up to its full potential, and there is a wealth of experience in the firm with every attorney willing to drop everything to help when needed. There is a client-first mentality, which is different from other firms I have worked for in the past. I am always able to do what is right by my clients, no questions asked. Mr. Newlin also does a ton of charitable giving each year.

Cons

You will work harder than you have ever worked in your life. If you are looking for a 9-5 job, this is definitely not it. Mr. Newlin has very high expectations, and customer service is a priority. You must be able to handle high volume and high stress, and still provide exceptional service to clients. If you are not extremely organized and on top of your work, you will not succeed. Mr. Newlin is tough and can be brutally honest when you do not meet expectations, but at the end of the day he is a good person who cares a lot about his employees and will do whatever is within his power to help when needed.

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

My experience at Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys

Apr 13, 2022 - Attorney in Orlando, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast pace work environment. You will never get bored. The opportunity for growth is real as long as you are loyal, work hard and provide excellent client service. The Firm really cares about the employees especially those that work hard and go the extra mile for the Firm. Dan goes far and beyond for his employees, especially in their time of need. For him, family comes first. I have been practicing law for 24 years and I can tell without hesitation that Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys is by far the most organized best managed law firm I have work for. As stressful as sometimes is, it is the best place to work. The Firm provides the attorneys all the tools they need to be successful. The degree of success completely rest upon the individual.

Cons

There is no 401K or retirement plan.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

GREAT PLACE TO WORK

May 5, 2022 - Legal Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Friendly Atmosphere The complete training and guidance even after training The ability to be promoted and to grow if you choose The Outstanding Pay and Bonuses The care Dan and his staff take to ensure You Are Well Cared For. Flexibility with time as needed The Drive to help each client to the best of our ability

Cons

There are not any Cons that I can think of -it has been the best place I have worked in my career

10. 5.0

High Expectations, High Reward

Apr 12, 2022 - Partner
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at this firm gives me the ability to work in a fast paced, high functioning environment that allows me to help numerous clients in their times of need. While the job itself, as well as Mr. Newlin, can be quite demanding, the reward that we receive by being able to help so many people is immensely rewarding. Mr. Newlin demands only the best for our clients, and that is expected and reflected in the work ethic of him and all employees at the firm. If you don't mind hard work, this job gives abundant opportunity for financial and intrinsic reward.

Cons

As with many careers in the legal field, this job can be demanding of time and energy. Having said that, I would never work anywhere else in this line of work.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 108 Reviews

Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys Reviews FAQs

Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 108 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

93% of Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys to be management, benefits, career development and the cons to be work life balance, workplace.

Popular Careers with Dan Newlin Injury Attorneys Job Seekers