Found 678 of over 780 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The benefits are good; on par with the offerings prior to Danaher acquisition." (in 33 reviews)
- "Great Learning place and people" (in 28 reviews)
- "actually very good culture" (in 27 reviews)
- "Great opportunities for career growth across the many companies Danaher owns." (in 18 reviews)
- "Good pay and ability to earn a good" (in 16 reviews)
- "Management didn't care about the employees." (in 23 reviews)
- "No work/life balance" (in 22 reviews)
- "Direct manager had no control or backbone to stand up for his/her team." (in 16 reviews)
- "Inundated by process Can be cheap Slow innovation, if any" (in 9 reviews)
- "Disrespectful upper management openly lies about firing practices." (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Danaher and is not affected by filters.
- 5.0Dec 5, 2023Application ScientistFormer Employee, less than 1 yearIowa City, IA
It was a great team to work with, a very boutique team (with IDT), and everyone seemed to do their job best.
Working remote during COVID was a little bit challenging.
- 5.0Nov 29, 2023Regional Sales ManagerCurrent EmployeeItaly, TX
Management and products, environment, culture salary
Kaizen work style can have to good and bad side affect work life balance
- 4.0Nov 21, 2023Project ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsBrea, CA
Good benefits, great opportunities for moves and promotions
Risk of layoffs each year for savings (for businesses that do not perform well)
- 3.0Oct 26, 2023Corporate ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Depends on what you want Fantastic place for those in STEM - Develop life saving innovations that really matter! Great for process driven people who need formulaic, repeatable steps. If you love production or manufacturing, it's a dream house. Able to change jobs indefinitely within the company and its subsidiaries. Could work here entire life. Pays well. People seem generally "good" natured and fun-loving. No evil vibes. Great place for assembly line and lower management workers who want repeatable jobs and process improvement Work life balance is not bad compared to other high performing companies
Overly process driven - Feels like you cannot cross the street without jumping through a dozen hoops. Feels like process > best answer. Progress is SLOW! Risk averse - Being empirical based is great, but being overly analytical stifles innovation. Allergic to outside expertise - Focus on hiring from within + Internal methodology is strong in some areas, but it's treated like the gospel and external expertise is devalued and underappreciated. Creates lack of trust and confidence. Hierarchal - Employees seem hesitant to speak out of line to challenge senior leadership. Many people seem in it for the long run (protect jobs > best result). Bad Decision Making - Constant feeling that senior executives don't really know what their doing (excluding delivering production related results), but won't trust those who do to steer the ship, Make short term decisions despite functional best practices. Diversity and Inclusion - Old fashioned and slow moving; Good intentioned white men who were great at sales still run the company - they try their best but unclear of the best steps to take; hesitant to make bold moves or trust those who know. Unknown and disconnected - Working here won't scratch your ego around big brand names. Decentralized nature is wasting tons of resources and synergies. Sparks of change beginning to shine but issues above will slow and stifle.4
- 4.0Nov 1, 2023Inside Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSparks, MD
Great experience to build career on as you will be challenged to solve business problems daily.
Pay below industry average and expectation of constant improvement of processes can become stressful environment.
- 2.0Sep 24, 2023ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsMiamisburg, OH
Big corporation seems stable ..
Big corporation that’s not really stable. Danaher has tons of processes and some of them might be good if properly implemented. However, upper management seems to care more about following processes than modifying processes to meet actual need. There has been no positive movement as far as helping customers in the last 5ish years.4
- 1.0Oct 24, 2023Quality EngineerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsNew Port Richey, FL
Slow pace, managers are lasy, and so the pace is slow.
Incompetent new CEO and Managers are destroying the company’s reputation and loosing great sales opportunity. New managers do not understand the business and make nonsense changes just to show they are doing something (indeed they are, but it is good just for the competition).
Danaher Reviews FAQs
Danaher has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 780 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at Danaher to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
72% of Danaher employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Danaher 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.