KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 471 of over 536 reviews

4.1
Danaher CEO Rainer M. Blair
Rainer M. Blair
Pros
  • "Career development oriented, outstanding business system(in 27 reviews)

• "Continuous improvement minset was great(in 13 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work life balance can be hard depending on the team you sit(in 29 reviews)

• "Upper management does not know what's really happening the in base(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about Danaher

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Danaher and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee
      Featured Review

Good

Sep 12, 2021 - Senior Field Service Engineer in Cochin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good management, good environment, good vision

Cons

More internal meetings, rest all are fine

Global Candidate Experience Manager

Hello, We're pleased to hear you're enjoying your time at Danaher. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

2. 5.0

Strong Company

Sep 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

You will learn a lot

Cons

Not for thin skinned people

Global Candidate Experience Manager

Thank you for sharing! We’re very happy to hear you enjoyed your time with Danaher. We wish you all the best in your future.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

The best place to work!

Sep 8, 2021 - Diversity Talent Strategist in Philadelphia, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Danaher is an innovative, stable, forward-thinking, continuous improvement, and people-developing company. I feel at home, where I am encouraged to create new ideas and executive them. I feel belong, being a diverse associate, I feel heard and supported. Danaher is all about developing its associates. Danaher has multiple platforms and operating companies, there are endless opportunities for growth. Danaher is a hidden gem!

Cons

There is nothing to improve.

Global Candidate Experience Manager

Thank you for your feedback, it is truly appreciated. We’re glad you see Danaher as a place where you can grow and develop. As a valued member of our team, thank you again for taking the time to review us.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great company with an amazing future

Aug 18, 2021 - Director in Washington, DC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Growth opportunities and structured approach to make things better. Ability to be creative and think outside the box to solve problems.

Cons

Competing metrics sometimes causes tension between organizations. Need improvement on metric priorities from the executive level down.

Global Candidate Experience Manager

Hello, thank you for your review. We’re happy to hear you’re pleased overall and encourage you to speak with your manager with any concerns about what you have mentioned. Thank you, it’s a pleasure to have you on our team.

5. 4.0

Great place to work

Aug 29, 2021 - Internal Auditor
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team to work with.

Cons

No pros here. Overall great experience.

Global Candidate Experience Manager

Hello, thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear your experience at Danaher was positive and appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

6. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

DBS tools distract you from the actual work

Aug 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Better job security when you work for a conglomerate that has several platforms including life sciences, diagnostics, and environmental and applied solutions.

Cons

Too much emphasis on Danaher Business Systems and less time to do the actual work. There is an over-emphasis to apply DBS in anything and everything. You spend more time proving how DBS was implemented in your work rather than getting the work done and moving on to a new project. Don't get me wrong. DBS may be extremely helpful in improving efficiency for certain kinds of jobs (e.g. manufacturing), but it may not apply to your phase 4/post-FDA approval projects. Stingy in compensation.

Global Candidate Experience Manager

Hello, thank you for your review. We're very sorry to hear about your experience. We are always striving to learn and grow as a team, and your feedback is critical to ensuring we keep improving for our associates around the world. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us.

7. 3.0

CSR

Aug 24, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Beaverton, OR
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture is based in kiazan

Cons

Culture is based on continuous improvement

Global Candidate Experience Manager

Thank you for your feedback. At Danaher, we strive to create an environment where team members can grow both personally and professionally, which is why continuous improvement is so important to us. We are glad to see you saw the benefits of a Kaizen culture.

8. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good Pay, disorganized

Aug 16, 2021 - Business Development Manager in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, smart people to work with, great benefits with a strong focusing on developing people. Good training programs if you are wanting to get your MBA and work up the food chain

Cons

Will drive you into the ground, poor leadership, constant changes are made with no real long term direction. Management is short sighted due to it being a publicly traded company.

1 person found this review helpful

Global Candidate Experience Manager

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry to hear this has been your experience. We take these matters very seriously and would like to hear more about your experience so we can be sure to address it with our team. I would encourage you to connect and speak with your Corporate HR Team.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great opportunity

Jul 30, 2021 - GMDP Rotation Associate in Westborough, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love the program. Ability to really deep dive into various roles. People are great to work with and the compensation is solid.

Cons

You have to really want a rotational program that is about 2 years per rotation. Many of the companies work in silos.

Global Candidate Experience Manager

Hello We’re glad you see Danaher as a place where you can grow and develop. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and best of luck in your GMDP journey.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Company with a Fantastic Reputation

Jul 19, 2021 - Human Resources in Baltimore, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent trajectory for growth, well respected in the field of life sciences , R&D, engineering, etc.

Cons

Better benefits orientations to communicate the multitude of plans.

Global Candidate Experience Manager

Hello We’re glad you see Danaher as a place where you can grow and develop. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 471 Reviews