KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 6 of over 283 reviews

4.8
Darigold President and CEO  Stan Ryan
Stan Ryan

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of Darigold and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Financial Analyst

Sep 14, 2021 - Financial Analyst in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I feel very lucky to be part of the Darigold family. The company has a friendly atmosphere and a professional approach to business.

Cons

I have nothing but love for this company.

2. 5.0

No micromanagement

Jun 2, 2021 - Financial Analyst in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Finally a company that lets you breathe. Sheesh you’d think asking to be trusted to just know what you were doing was the craziest thing in the world. It’s not like I always dreamed of working at a dairy company but I’m happy here because I’m in control of my schedule and I have the freedom to work as I see fit (as long as everything gets done obviously). So yeah, for me that’s the biggest pro to working here.

Cons

I haven’t really noticed any yet. So far it’s been a pretty smooth transition and I’ve had a good time. I’m sure as time goes on I’ll find things to complain about. But so far, nothing.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

My experience has been really good

Apr 27, 2021 - Financial Analyst in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

You don’t have to worry about favoritism, nepotism, racism, discrimination, harassment or any of that nonsense. It’s not that kind of company. In the same token, that doesn’t mean you can sit back and put in a half-baked effort. You can make your own way at Darigold but only if you’re willing to put in the work.

Cons

It’s a fair and equitable work environment with no cons.

4. 5.0

Good benefits

Apr 18, 2021 - Financial Analyst in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent benefits and great perks. Darigold employees have access to PTO, medical benefits and 401k with match. Of course you have to qualify for 401k match but at least it’s an option. Perks include discounted products, beverages and free snacks. Easily the best dairy products money can buy!

Cons

COVID restrictions are annoying but necessary.

Continue reading
  5. 4.0
    Current Employee

Darigold Review

Mar 16, 2021 - Accountant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and nice atmosphere to work in.

Cons

A little outdated technology and slow internet.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Now That I'm Gone - Darigold Looks Even Worse

Sep 19, 2013 - Chief Financial Officer Group of Employees in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Can't think of many. It is a very cool office building but it is my understanding it was the last management team that made the decision. Can't see this group of management or the board of directors agreeing to something this nice ever again. I sure hope the lease is very long for the remaining and future employees. It is in a very bad neighborhood.

Cons

Culture, culture, culture. We actually had meetings about how some posts on Glassdoor were bad for the company and employees were encouraged to write positive comments on the website. It is rumored that many of the very positive posts about Darigold were written by the higher ups in IT.

Continue reading