KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 7 of over 283 reviews

4.6
Darigold President and CEO  Stan Ryan
Stan Ryan

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of Darigold and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Solid company

Dec 12, 2021 - Lab Tech in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay Full benefits Consistent hours Interesting work Potential for growth Friendly coworkers Solid management team

Cons

I don’t have anything to add to this section.

Darigold Response

Thank you for your kind review. We are thrilled you are enjoying our benefits and work environment. Your positive experience here with our team, our benefits program, management, and more is what we strive for and are happy to hear you have experienced. -The HR Team

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Exactly what they claim to be

Sep 8, 2021 - Lab Tech in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

My expectations were very high going into this. The person who interviewed me completely sold me on everything from the culture to the product, so I would say that I was geared for disappointment… but it never came! The biggest shock was actually just that Darigold is EXACTLY what they claim to be: a modern, community-minded company that is striving to provide high quality dairy products to consumers. The work environment is one of the best I’ve ever personally experienced. My colleagues are wonderful people who regularly go above and beyond for one another. The mentality here leans much more strongly towards collaboration than individualism. We each have our own responsibilities and roles and take pride in our work, but we also know that it’s just a component of a larger whole. I think that’s what really makes the difference here: every single person in the office cares more about the end result and what we accomplish collectively than singling themselves out to be the “brightest shining star in the sky”. I’ve worked in offices before with people like that and it’s toxic. So yeah, I would have to chock it up to the people and the culture that management has created here as to why this is such a wonderful company to work for.

Cons

I don’t think of it as there being any cons, but rather just areas of improvement for the company to work on in the future, such as keeping up with demand and hiring more people, but also being more picky about who’s getting hired on to find the best fit for each job, etc. Little things like that.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

New employee

Oct 20, 2021 - QA Lab Tech in Boise, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, hours if you want them

Cons

Disorganized and although the pay is okay, still under staffed

1 person found this review helpful

Darigold Response

Thank you for your feedback! Happy to hear you enjoyed your time here along with our benefits. We are always looking to improve and appreciate you feedback about staffing. We have been working diligently to improve that. -The HR Team

4. 5.0

Worth it

Jun 6, 2021 - QA Lab Tech in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice environment Friendly people Good pay Affordable benefits Flexible schedule Easy work

Cons

Nothing but there’s a minimum word requirement here

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good Job

May 6, 2021 - QA Lab Tech in Boise, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good hours Work Independently Room for Growth

Cons

Favoritism Add on responsibility other than outlined on paper Lack of communication

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

It is not worth it...

Jun 27, 2019 - Lab Tech in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay and benefits are good.

Cons

Toxic work culture Nepotism Indolent management Substandard Lab Environment Alcohol indulged on premises

5 people found this review helpful

Talent Acquisiton and Employee Engagement Specialist

Thanks for leaving a review. While we are glad that you enjoyed our total compensation package, we are disappointed to hear that you felt the work environment was sub-par. Safety is our number 1 priority, and as such we have a zero tolerance policy regarding alcohol consumption in the workplace. We take these accusations very seriously, and would appreciate any more information you could provide by contacting us at feedback@darigold.com.

7. 4.0

Great pay and benefits

Aug 10, 2017 - Lab Tech in Boise, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay for standard workload Exceptional benefits, fantastic 401k

Cons

Workload is never able to be accomplished in 40 hours Additional job responsibilities are constantly added by management without any regard for personnel requirements to actually fulfill them.

3 people found this review helpful