KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

3.8
Darigold President and CEO  Stan Ryan
Stan Ryan

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of Darigold and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0

Good company

Dec 6, 2021 - Production Supervisor in Lynden, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of time off Good benefits

Cons

12hr shifts QA department not supportive Union workforce

Darigold Response

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted you enjoyed your well-deserved time off and benefits. We are working hard to improve our work life balance with our benefits program and more as we hire on new employees who are well equipped to support our teams. -The HR Team

2. 1.0
    Former Employee

If you wanna be miserable and put up with b.s then this is the place for you!

Dec 2, 2021 - Production Worker in Chehalis, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I never had a pay check bounce!

Cons

Management micro manages everything! They find a way to get rid of good workers and hire people that are lazy and don't wanna work. If there was a job that needed to be union this would be the place. They have all these supervisors and managers and can't make a decision to save their you know what! Employees that are hard workers are expected to do more work and the lazy ones get less. Corporate is well aware of issues but ignore it, as long as the numbers look good and their graghs look good corporate could care less about how employees feel, human resources is a joke, can't trust them either

3. 3.0
    Current Employee

Burnt out

Jun 23, 2021 - Production Worker in Portland, OR
    Business Outlook

Pros

They pay is good and benefits are good

Cons

The company have an overtime problem to the extreme. They will do anything to get you in the building as much as they can

2 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fantastic leadership!

May 31, 2021 - Production Worker in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management is the one area that Darigold doesn’t need to improve on in the slightest! Everyone in a leadership position is fantastic. This is not the first factory I’ve worked at and I’ve seen some of the worst of the worst there is. Mangers, Supervisors, you name it… they care and they’re willing to take time out of their day to listen to your concerns. There’s things that need to be improved here and there, but the people in positions of power just isn’t one of them.

Cons

Longer breaks would be nice, especially lunch. I also wish medical was more affordable. In the last 3 years at Darigold those are the only two things I haven’t seen any improvements on. Everything else I’ve noticed has been addressed.

5. 5.0

Co-op

Apr 26, 2021 - Production Worker in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A no-nonsense co-op with a dedicated mission. It’s staffed by people who immensely enjoy what they do. There are tried and true procedures in place to keep things running smoothly. Reliable equipment, people and procedures.

Cons

A few things here and there but the pros trump the cons.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not perfect but always striving to get better

Apr 20, 2021 - Production Operator in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you’re an applicant who’s on the fence about working at Darigold, I strongly recommend that you go for it. Darigold isn’t the perfect company but they understand that the people on the ground, their workforce, are a priority. You’ll be treated well, given good benefits and good pay. The people are nice and management are open to feedback and are constantly improving.

Cons

Overtime is a good thing but not when there’s too much of it. Meeting deadlines is a primary focus and can cause stress.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Many opportunities to take advantage of

Apr 6, 2021 - Production Operator in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Caring employees, every single last one of them. If you’re willing to move around it isn’t a bad place to build a thriving career. Great training for the most part with minor improvements needed. Management recognizes the need for a better IT infrastructure. I can’t complain.

Cons

I don’t have any cons.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Career development

Apr 1, 2021 - Production Manager in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company has taken steps to provide better feedback to employees. Career development became a primary focus a few years back and has had time to develop and flourish. There was once upon a time where career development sat on the backburner and more than a few employees eventually left dissatisfied. Now that there’s a clear path of progression it provides a clearer sense of purpose for employees at all levels in the organization.

Cons

As some of my colleagues have pointed out we need more consistency. As the saying goes, slow and steady wins the race.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Treated like a valuable asset to the organization

Mar 19, 2021 - Production Worker in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

From the day I started I was treated like a valuable asset to the organization. I’ve worked jobs in the past where employees were disposable and not treated with respect. Thankfully I don’t have to deal with that at Darigold. Management is approachable, my co-workers are friendly and the pay and benefits are very competitive. Love it here!

Cons

The culture is a work in progress but it’s getting better day by day.

10. 5.0

Terrific People

Feb 1, 2021 - Production Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Benefits, Strong Executive Leadership Team

Cons

There were no CONS, it is what you make of it.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Reviews