KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 6 of over 283 reviews

5.0
Darigold President and CEO  Stan Ryan
Stan Ryan

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of Darigold and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I couldn’t be happier

Aug 11, 2021 - Supply Chain Analyst in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

So far so good! I couldn’t be happier. Darigold is exactly the kind of company I always saw myself working for and I’ve never been happier in my career.

Cons

Not a one. If there were, I’d still be looking instead of mapping out the next few decades of my life within the company.

2. 5.0

In a word: remarkable!

May 26, 2021 - Supply Chain Analyst in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic community of people who have your back every single day Incomparable pay and benefits Kind and helpful managers who want to see you succeed Outstanding company culture that values people over profit High quality products you don’t have to be ashamed of helping produce

Cons

2020 was a difficult year and I’m grateful it’s over

3. 5.0

Great Culture

Sep 2, 2020 - Supply Chain Analyst in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great teams and great people all across the company! The company promotes learning and personal growth by providing incredible opportunities all across the board.

Cons

It is a hundred years old company going through major structural change that, which means the work structure and data availability is not its strongest suit.

Darigold Response

HR Generalist

Thanks for leaving a review! We're happy to hear that you are enjoying working at Darigold, and feel that you have the support and the opportunities to grow both personally and professionally! As you mentioned we are going through some large changes and our goal is that the transformation will provide more long-term structure. Thanks!

4. 1.0

Quicksand - Once you are in you cannot escape

Mar 17, 2015 - Supply Chain Manager in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free milk and cottage cheese in the frig plus a catered Thanksgiving meal are definite pluses.

Cons

Where to begin? People here cannot find jobs elsewhere and no one wants to hire a Darigold employee since they are losers in life and on the job. No communications between groups. Extreme passive aggressive back stabbing. No one trusts HR. I came here 2 years ago and the people in my group are a big joke. They get promoted and should really be clerks. This place behaves like the US Government. The leader of HR is never in the office. My advice - look elsewhere or else you will be stuck here like me. Doomed for the rest of my life.

10 people found this review helpful
  5. 1.0
    Current Employee

Supervisor

Jul 19, 2016 - Supply Chain Manager in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free milk & decent benefits

Cons

I am always amused by positive messages planted by upper management which in no way reflect the sentiments of the rank and file

9 people found this review helpful
  6. 1.0
    Current Employee

Totally beyond comprehension

Apr 1, 2015 - Supply Chain Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

free milk, free cottage cheese, free coffee

Cons

Wow. Dysfunction and lack of basic business acumen are beyond belief. Worse company I've ever experienced

6 people found this review helpful