KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Darigold Employee Reviews about "good pay"

Updated Sep 18, 2021

Found 16 of over 279 reviews

4.2
Darigold President and CEO  Stan Ryan
Stan Ryan
Pros
  • "Management is approachable, my co-workers are friendly and the pay and benefits are very competitive(in 20 reviews)

• "Good benefits, hours if you want them(in 16 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Otherwise I would still be working at Darigold today(in 25 reviews)

• "You may or may not matter to your direct supervisors but upper management could not care less about you, no matter your contributions(in 8 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of Darigold and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "good pay"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Worth it

Jun 6, 2021 - QA Lab Tech in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice environment Friendly people Good pay Affordable benefits Flexible schedule Easy work

Cons

Nothing but there’s a minimum word requirement here

2. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Everything great but work-life balance needs improvement

Sep 18, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really fantastic people and the work is pretty straightforward. Good pay.

Cons

Pretty bad work-life balance. Emails and calls even on weekends. Need to be able to multi-task and solve problems very quickly if you want to thrive here.

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not perfect but always striving to get better

Apr 20, 2021 - Production Operator in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you’re an applicant who’s on the fence about working at Darigold, I strongly recommend that you go for it. Darigold isn’t the perfect company but they understand that the people on the ground, their workforce, are a priority. You’ll be treated well, given good benefits and good pay. The people are nice and management are open to feedback and are constantly improving.

Cons

Overtime is a good thing but not when there’s too much of it. Meeting deadlines is a primary focus and can cause stress.

4. 4.0

Typical corporate environment

Sep 29, 2020 - Marketing in Seattle, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay and benefits for Seattle.

Cons

Too much micromanagement from senior leadership.

HR Generalist

Thank you for leaving a review, we're happy to hear that you feel adequately compensated for your work! We're always looking to improve so we appreciate your thoughts on management practices, and will look to improve this moving forward. Thanks!

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good company to work for.

May 13, 2020 - Production Supervisor
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, excellent insurance, good 401k

Cons

Micro managing by the managers. Raises and bonus aren't very good they dont keep up with the cost of living.

Talent Acquisiton and Employee Engagement Specialist

Thanks for leaving a review, we're glad that you found our Compensation package above market value. We're focused on continuously improving our management practices, and would appreciate your thoughts on how we can be better support our teams by contacting us at feedback@darigold.com. Thanks!

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Intern

Apr 28, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good and consistent hours, good pay.

Cons

Early mornings, takes a while to blend with staff.

Talent Acquisiton and Employee Engagement Specialist

We’re so pleased to hear that your intern experience has been positive. Not only do we value opportunities to give valuable work experience to new talent entering the work force, but we also appreciate the chance to inject fresh perspective into our organization. Thank you for choosing Darigold.

7. 4.0
      Current Employee

Good place to earn experience

Jun 7, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, workers are friendly

Cons

You won't have normal sleeping

Feedback@Darigold.com

Thank you for posting. Our employees are what makes us great and we really value our employees commitment to ensuring our operational success. As you know, in order to make fresh continuous product for the Pacific North West & the world, Darigold business operates 24/7 365 days a year. Which means sometimes, employees work varying shifts and schedules, as an added incentive we offer pay deferential to help support employees participating in shifts other than daytime- we hope this helps and again want to say Thank You for your support! Please feel free to reach out directly to share any thoughts on how we can better support employees on varying shifts/schedules at feedback@Darigold.com.

8. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Halfway There.

Nov 24, 2017 - Production Worker in Issaquah, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very stable company with a solid future. Good pay and Benefits. A surprizing percentage of employees have worked here for a very long time. Often promotes from within and has a variety of jobs available. You can have personal pride in what you are making.

Cons

Production workers have to sacrifice time with their families for Darigold. Working on all holidays is basically required. Weekly schedules cant be planned out more than 5 days (and still change) so overtime is problematic. Production schedules are "Run,Run,Run!!!" so equipment is neglected until failure then pieced back together to "get it going" Improvements are constant but even simple ones are dismally slow and often are in conflict with efficiency. Nepotism has improved but still happens.

6 people found this review helpful
    9. 2.0
      Current Employee

Horrible Management. Low morale.

Jul 13, 2017 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay and benefits. Room for advancement. Safety recognition. Retirement plan. Free coffee and product discount at plant. Supports employees gaining certifications within the industry.

Cons

Morale is constantly low. Management is constantly trying to intimidate. Favoritism. They do not seem to care about employees as people or their health or families...all about quotas. Management has asked employees and me as a current emplkyee to write good reviews for sites like this. has a bog effect on morale giving certain employees a sense of entitlement to belittle others. Shady from the top to the bottom.

4 people found this review helpful
    10. 4.0

May 4, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay for the area. Promote within the company. I have always been treated fair.

Cons

Shift work, not many 9-5 jobs available at plant level.

feedback@darigold.com

We are committed to creating an environment where all employees are treated and compensated fairly, so it is great to hear that you feel Darigold is excelling at this. We agree that continuous learning is important, and will continue to look for ways to provide this to employees. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on Darigold!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Reviews