KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Daryl Flood, Inc.

Is this your company?

Daryl Flood, Inc.

Add a Review

Daryl Flood, Inc. Employee Reviews about "no training"

Updated Jan 23, 2019

Found 3 of over 86 reviews

3.8
Daryl Flood, Inc. President Daryl Flood (no image)
Daryl Flood
Pros
  • "Their open book management philosophy pervades the culture(in 15 reviews)

• "Through our open book management strategies each employee has an opportunity to understand the financial implications of each decision we make(in 14 reviews)

• Cons
  • "everyone else has to cover for them until they are finally let go(in 3 reviews)

• "If you want to work in an atmosphere of no training, lots of blaming, and zero accountability, this is not the place for you(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "no training"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 1.0

Don't Walk, Run Quickly. Fake Reviews by Marketing Team

Jan 23, 2019 - Administrative in Coppell, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

The only pro that I can think of us that there weren't actual chains to keep you from escaping the traumatic experience of working in such a dysfunctional and dishonest leadership team. They have an excellent marketing team that authors fake reviews on multiple sites to create a fake culture. I know, I worked there. They are proud of misleading and downright lying to candidates and employees. The turn-over rate is extremely high, don't bother to learn names, you nor they will be there long enough for it to matter.

Cons

If you want to work in an atmosphere of no training, lots of blaming, and zero accountability, this is not the place for you. The definition of insanity comes to mind, they do the same thing the same way and hire you to do it differently but then they will not allow you do it differently, and then they expect a different result. When you are not able to be a magician expect to pay dearly because some of the old timers will treat you like rotten dog meat, they will chew you up and spit you out. And if you write a truthful review while employed, their IT team will track your IP Address and you will be fired.

Continue reading
      1 person found this review helpful

Vice President Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns. I am sorry you had a negative experience at Daryl Flood. At Daryl Flood, we sincerely value our employee’s opinions and work hard to provide the best environment. I would have appreciated the opportunity to speak with you while you were here. If you would like to talk about you experience, please contact the VP of HR.

2. 1.0

Smoke and mirrors

Dec 6, 2017 - Outbound Order Picker in Coppell, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Relatively competitive pay. No experience necessary. You can pretty much expect to put in 70 hour work weeks. Other employees are good people.

Cons

Almost no training. Extremely high expectations. No communication from supervisors. You can pretty much expect to work 70 hour work weeks. I worked here for a little over two weeks as any order picker. I received roughly 2 hours of training and was then expected to perform at the level of someone who had been doing the job for years. When i didn't meet these expectations, rather than communicating with me and telling me ways I could improve or simply asking me to be faster, I was let go without any warning. 3 weeks before Christmas.

Continue reading
      4 people found this review helpful

Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your comments. Training will be a focus in 2018 for all employees including managers. Good luck in your future endeavors and thank you again for your comments.

3. 1.0

Not Worth It

Jan 27, 2016 -  in Grand Prairie, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

The hours were really great.

Cons

There is no room for growth. There is no training. The company uses up their employees and then discards them like trash.

4 people found this review helpful

Vice President, HR

As the VP of HR, knowing how to respond to this post is tough. It's always tough when someone connects with our company and has an experience that is much less than what we all desire. Being in a service industry, we know our people are the key touch points with our customers. Selecting, training, and caring for the right people is key to creating the customer experience for which we all strive. Taking care of our employee = taking care of our customers. This one is even more difficult because the facts tell me that we have not had an employee leave our Grand Prairie operation in quite some time. So, whoever posted this review, we wish you well and if we truly owe you an apology, consider one offered.

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews