Dash Financial Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Staff member"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I worked at Dash Financial full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

These are very down to earth, compassionate people at what they do. Great culture and very supportive owners and staff. (Would definitely go back to)

Cons

If the words "Finance" "Marketing" "Business" bore you to death ;)

Advice to Management

Start investing in treadmill desks.

2. "Sales"

I worked at Dash Financial full-time

Pros

Great product and values the service model

Cons

Upper management doesn't place a lot of value on human capital

"No Comment"

Current Employee - Afraid to Say in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Afraid to Say in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Dash Financial full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The new office is in a nice location, there is a strong culture. The people work very hard. Internet connection is good.

Cons

Employment agreement forbids saying anything negative, or else you can face legal action. Therefore no comment.

Advice to Management

4. "An objective perspective on working at DASH Financial"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Dash Financial full-time

Pros

I've been working in the financial services industry for the last 15 years. Hence, I have seen a lot. I have worked for bulge-bracket banks and small prop trading firms. DASH is the most honest and innovative of them all. In my 15 years, I have never been more proud of where I worked. Management has gone out of its way to create projects for me and give me what I need to be successful. Management solves problems and facilitates business. What DASH excels at is creating a culture of transparency, both for its employees and its customers. Working for DASH is knowing that you will be treated fairly, as will your clients.

Cons

I cannot think of a meaningful con at this point.

5. "The best is yet to come."

Current Employee - Director in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Director in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Dash Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

If I built a company from scratch, I imagine it would look a lot like DASH. We are a pretty good company on our way to being a good company. I have every reason to think we will be a great company. I hesitate to rate us 5 stars as complacency is a breeding ground for failure. We are not yet the best we can possibly be. I moved my family here taking financial and career risk because this company and this management team get “it”. I have worked all over the world for some of the biggest names in the industry. They do not hold a candle to this dynamic enterprise. Our first principles are the bed rock from which we will grow to do great things for the right reasons and in the right way. I know I am not alone in my sentiments.

Cons

This firm is not for everyone. In many ways it is profoundly old fashioned, cynicism feels out of place here. This is a good thing. The firm requires a level of intellectual honesty uncommon in most professional settings. “Passionate professionalism” and “intellectual nakedness” are not just rhetorical slogans. If you are looking for merely a “job”, then go elsewhere. If you want an opportunity to find and do your life’s work, then you will have a place here. I say this in all honesty and without reservation.

Advice to Management

Spend more time with the troops. Your enthusiasm is infectious. Your concern is genuine. I have selfish reasons for this request as there is much to learn (for all of us) and precious little time.