Dashing Maids Reviews in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

Denver, CO Area

5.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Dashing Maids is an awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Cleaning Specialist in Denver, CO

I have been working at Dashing Maids full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Dashing Maids is a great company to work for. The owner is an amazing human who is very motivated to continue to grow and improve the business. The owner always is sure to address any issues or concerns that arise quickly and effectively, and goes out of the way to make sure us employees are happy. The added perks such as free yoga and massages are a great bonus. If you put the work in consistently, you will definitely be rewarded. Never having to work nights or weekends allows for plenty of time for fun activities. Cleaning people's homes is a very rewarding profession. Every day I get to interact with awesome clients (including their cute pets!) and it is easy to see that we make a big, positive impact in their lives. The clients often show their appreciation with kind words or generous tips. Leaving every home, I feel accomplished knowing that the home is sparkling clean. The work week flies by thanks to not being stuck in one place all week. After spending nearly 3 years with Dashing Maids, I have witnessed first-hand all of the growth and positive changes that make going to work every day a pleasure and not a pain.

Cons

It is hard to think of any because any issues or concerns that arise are dealt with quickly and to satisfaction.

2. "Dashing maids"

Current Employee - Cleaning Specialist in Denver, CO

I have been working at Dashing Maids full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Ashley is always more than willing to work with all of us. She really cares for each of her employees! Our clients are just as amazing!

Cons

Only downside would be washing all of the cloths used for the day.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

3. "Great training, truly green cleaning service and helpful, kind management"

Current Employee - House Cleaner in Littleton, CO
    Current Employee - House Cleaner in Littleton, CO

I have been working at Dashing Maids part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Ashley who owns the business is a kind and professional business owner and boss who really does everything she can to help make the cleaning experience a positive one for clients and employees alike. She is super supportive and I love how she really cares about keeping it green. For example, she has even cultivated business in my area so I can work locally and avoid commuting, which is good for me and the environment. Also, the training she offered really got me up to speed and has given me the skills and system I needed to succeed in the business. Ashley is really fair with compensation and pays for drive time and even supply prep time, not just time you're in the house cleaning. She supplies all the cleaning supplies and tools and they work great. Being given a system (tools/ training) to do the job really has helped me a lot as it can be overwhelming walking into a home by yourself to clean it. I also really appreciate that Ashley allows me to clean just a few houses a week. This works better for my body and is much more sustainable for me.

Cons

You may be able to get a higher pay rate cleaning on your own, but for the training and tools Ashley offers, it is really worth it to work for her. If you do a good job for folks, a lot of them tip, as well, which really helps. House cleaning is hard work, there's no doubt about that, so you have to be up for that. It is hard to imagine cleaning two houses a day and sustaining that for a long period and I'm sure that's a big reason there can be a high turnover in the business, but that is industry standard, right or wrong. Ashley does allow for part-time employment, which has made it more sustainable for me and also does offer unlimited yoga classes to employees in the Denver area. I don't make it to those due to living too far south of the yoga studio where she has the employee membership. She also offers massage and acupuncture as bonuses and even offers paid holidays.

4. "Awesome company to work for!"

Current Employee - Maid in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Maid in Denver, CO

I have been working at Dashing Maids full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing team,truly supportive management and team, we have really nice customers,great incentives and pay, team building fun activities,open line of communication with everyone.

Cons

I cant think of any!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing 💜

5. "An amazing place to work and all of my needs were met and exceeded my expectations!"

Former Employee - Cleaning Specialist in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Cleaning Specialist in Denver, CO

I worked at Dashing Maids full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Communication between staff and employees is exceptional. I feel all employees were heard and even our ideas were implemented.

Clients were consistently impressed with our hard work and I had fun working!

The training materials provided gave me confidence to start my job accurately and professionally.

The employees before me welcomed me and made me feel like family.

The clients are friendly and even accommodating.

Dashing Maids is setting the bar really high and is honestly the best place I have ever worked.

Cons

I have no cons about Dashing Maids. Even when one piece of supply was forgotten at a client's house, Dashing Maids would come running, making sure we have everything we need.

Advice to Management

Keep up with communication; it really did make me feel I was part of something bigger than myself!