DataArt Reviews

Updated May 31, 2020

4.8
Pros
  • "Friendly people, good salary, nice office(in 13 reviews)

• "Flexible schedule, medical insurance is provided by the company, market average salary(in 12 reviews)

Cons
  • "Open space means 50 people in one big space, all on different projects with different skills(in 7 reviews)

• "Openspace, some business trips, meeting rooms with glass doors(in 5 reviews)

1. "DataArt - Focused on Excellence for Employees and Delivering Results"

Current Employee - Strategic Partnerships in Dallas, TX

I have been working at DataArt full-time for less than a year

Pros

Employee-First Company with a culture of owning and delivering quality results

Cons

We are the best kept secret in professional services industry - need to continue growing brand recognition in Dallas-Fort Worth market

DataArt2020-01-23
  2. "Outstanding company where you can be your true authentic self and do incredible work!"

Current Employee - Vice President Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at DataArt full-time for less than a year

Pros

No progressive shame culture here. Come to work, be yourself, work with clients that truly need and appreciate the outcomes you provide.

Cons

If you are used to working remotely, this could be a challenge as the company encourages and thrives on authentic collaboration.

DataArt2020-01-22

"Many opportunities with interesting clients"

Current Employee - Technical Architect in Dallas, TX

I have been working at DataArt full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

- Opportunities to work with various diverse clients within multiple industries and gain cross-domain experience and knowledge - Truly wonderful people and culture

Cons

- It may take some time to land on a project of your dream

DataArt2018-12-04

March 6, 2019HR Marketing Specialist

"I have been working at DataArt full-time (More than 10 years)" - wow! Thank you for being with us!

4. "DataArt is very flexible but..."

I have been working at DataArt full-time

Pros

- Different projects - Flexibility for people to move in\out from project, change a position - Good conditions\benefits

Cons

- Dependency on sales\projects company can agree\achieve so sometimes you may have to work in different position\role\technology you would like to (New York, other locations are more flexible) - This is service company so you should accept the team you have

DataArt2018-06-02

July 13, 2018HR Marketing Specialist

Hello and thank you for the feedback. We see that we have to work a little bit on how the things are going on in our NY office.

5. "DataArt employment in New York City in 2018"

I have been working at DataArt full-time

Pros

Great people, possibilities, culture to work in.

Cons

Not enough local opportunities to sustain full-time employment

DataArt2018-01-29

May 14, 2018HR Marketing Specialist

Hello! Thank you for the review. We'll provide the feedback to NY office regarding the lack of opportunities so that they will figure out what to do.

6. "Software Engineer"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in New York, NY

I worked at DataArt full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good Place To work, great teams.

Cons

Lots of work to do.

DataArt2016-11-28

July 6, 2017HR Marketing Specialist

Thank you for the review. "Cons. Lots of work to do." - made our day!

"Software Engineer - Team Leader"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Brooklyn, NY

I worked at DataArt full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Everything totally satisfied by work in this company - compensation, extremely flexible schedule, free games, lunch, ability to change specialty and learn new things, great career and management opportunities.

Cons

Couldn't relocate to the US. Was offered only Poland, Argentina and UK.

DataArt2016-09-23

July 10, 2017HR Marketing Specialist

Thank you for the review. Relocation to the US is not a common practice in DataArt, because such positions are mostly on-site and require native English language proficiency.

"Excellent Experience, US-based Employee"

5.0

I have been working at DataArt

Pros

Progressive leadership. Not afraid to fail. Minimal internal politics. Very flat organizational structure. Really care about both their employees and their customers. The delivery side of the business (software development) is exceptional. Well managed recruiting process ensures that they find excellent employees. Impressive focus on continuous improvement. Most of the leadership is remarkably humble. Company is very careful about managing growth -- both in terms of which customers they choose to work with as well as possible acquisitions. Such a strategy has helped maintain quality.

Cons

From an employee perspective, it may be tough to adapt if your previous employer was politically charged. If you have a big ego, DataArt is probably a place where you will not be happy -- it is a "check your ego" at the door kind of place. If you are in a sales or consulting role, you need to be comfortable that while you can increase your income, the organization operates with little hierarchy -- opportunity for promotion is little.

DataArt2016-08-22

July 6, 2017HR Marketing Specialist

Thank you for a detailed review. We appreciate every opportunity to look at DataArt from an employee perspective.

9. "review"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at DataArt full-time for more than a year

Pros

DataArt offers great flexibility in your career. They have many incredible projects in their portfolio, with ever expanding teams and resources.

Cons

The company culture is not very inclusive. You need to seek out connections on your own if you want to move ahead.

DataArt2016-06-01

July 6, 2017HR Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. At DataArt our effort towards advancing our colleagues’ careers is mostly through providing ongoing on-the-job training. We are also working on exploring and defining career paths, providing support to help career advancement and establishing new events that create additional opportunities for networking within DataArt. At the same time, we encourage colleagues to be proactive and seek out connections independently.

"Sales"

I have been working at DataArt full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people, Unique culture and truly supportive management team. Management is more interested in creating a great company, satisfying employees and clients and not into squeezing for profits. The company is growing very quick, added nearly 500 ppl to the company in the last 2 years. Great place to work and they invest in their employees. Probably the best company I have worked for, success is in your grasp without a need to be cut-throat.

Cons

Hard to figure out how the company works when you first start, they need a better on-boarding program.

DataArt2015-08-03

July 13, 2018HR Marketing Specialist

Hello! Thank you for the feedback! It's a pleasure to read these words not from PR manager, but from the colleague. Thank you one more time.

Found 167 reviews