DataFile Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

DataFile Technologies Reviews

Updated 12 Sep 2019

Found 138 reviews

2.9
DataFile Technologies CEO Janine Akers (no image)
Janine Akers

"Great Environment! Great People! Opportunities Everywhere!"

I have been working at DataFile Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly co-workers from top to bottom. Fun events. Flexible schedule. Good training. Great pay. Open door policy to all management and executives. Best work environment I've ever been in.

Cons

I'm sure there's something, but I can't think of anything specific. I mean, no company is perfect for everyone, but most adults who have been in the workforce understand that.

Advice to Management

Thanks for the opportunities. Keep that door open and being real and transparent with your people. It creates loyalty in those that "get it" and our clients can feel that energy and satisfaction.

DataFile Technologies2019-08-23

September 11, 2019Director of Human Resources

DataFile appreciates your review and is thrilled to hear that you are satisfied in our work environment. We know we are not perfect but we are working on continuous improvements. Thanks again!

"Great Leaders and Folks in this group"

Former Employee - Technology Coordinator

I worked at DataFile Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

I directly worked for Shawn Whitcomb at this organization and I absolutely enjoyed every moment of my time spent here. The training and real-world experience are invaluable to me and I could never put a price on this brand of unwaivering leadership. Thank you, Shawn, the entire C-suite, and committed employees, for enabling the organization to succeed. Sometimes leadership means making tough decisions that no other... person is responsible for and this kind of seasoned technology leader is exactly who DataFile needs in 2019 & beyond. Thank you Shawn and the entire C-suite for your timeless leadership.

Cons

There will always be downsides to working at any organization but this is a matter of perspective and opinion of the individual contributor. My advice to anyone looking for cons at any Business is to change your mindset and start to look for more positive aspects to focus on.

DataFile Technologies2019-08-16

September 11, 2019Director of Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback and we are pleased to know that you had a positive experience. Best wishes to you in your new endeavors.

"Great!!"

I have been working at DataFile Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

An interesting type of work and great people.

Cons

Love my team and our manager!

DataFile Technologies2019-05-16

June 24, 2019Director of Human Resources

Awesome news!! Thank you for your review and we are so delighted that you enjoy working at DataFile.

"Growing company with amazing opportunities"

Current Employee - CSM

I have been working at DataFile Technologies full-time

Pros

The company is growing and growing and growing. I started in an entry level position and was promoted within 6 month. I've always wanted to supervise and receive the support and training to be successful. DFT has a training department that will help you with literally skill set. My director and "C" are super supportive and care.

Cons

Fast pace which can be stressful but the management is very supportive.

Advice to Management

Slow down a little.

DataFile Technologies2019-03-26

March 28, 2019Director of Human Resources

Thank you for the great feedback. We love to hear when things are going well and are always open to suggestions around work related improvements.

"They seem to care"

I have been working at DataFile Technologies full-time

Pros

I have only been with DFT a short period of time, but received a call from the COO to check in and see how my experience was at DFT. Of course, I had both good and bad things to say. They listened to me and followed back up with me with answers. I have worked for other companies and never had this same experience. I appreciate they seem to care, but are not perfect.

Cons

They have growing pains and need to invest in their systems but overall I get to work from home so that is worth it.

Advice to Management

Keep up with the growth and continue to reach out to the remote peple

DataFile Technologies2019-02-08

February 11, 2019Director of Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback! DataFile continues to grow and getting this type of helpful feedback is much appreciated. Please feel free to pick up the phone and let someone in management or HR know if you need anything.

6. "Work from home!!"

I have been working at DataFile Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Love the flexibility of working from home!! My kids love it too. I am able to take them to school and not have to pay child care! If I get a call from the school that someone is sick I can go pick them up without having to take off a full day! The ability to still have a full time job and still be able to take care of my family at the same time is such a huge pro for any mom or dad!

Cons

I have no Cons. Having the flexibility for my family outweighs anything for me personally

Advice to Management

none

DataFile Technologies2018-09-27

May 7, 2019Director of Human Resources

Thanks for the great feedback! Sounds like your job and DFT are a match for yourself and your family. Awesome.

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Efiler

I have been working at DataFile Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work from home, great management, flexible hours.

Cons

Pay could always be better but nothing compares to the convenience of working from home.

Advice to Management

Keep the open communication with all employees.

DataFile Technologies2018-09-20

September 24, 2018Director of Human Resources

Thanks for the feedback! Working on increasing our internal communications , especially with or remote employees. Glad you enjoy the perk of working from home!

"Wonderful place to work"

Current Employee - E-filed

I have been working at DataFile Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You can work from home, willing to teach you new EHRs, good benefits . I’ve worked in the medical field for many years, different positions from hands on to management, this is a job I would like to stay with and hope to retire with.

Cons

None that I have found

Advice to Management

Doing a great job, maybe a little better communication in certain areas

DataFile Technologies2018-09-19

September 24, 2018Director of Human Resources

Thanks for your continued commitment to DataFile and the feedback. Increasing our communication with remote staff is one of our goals.

9. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - E-filing Representative in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at DataFile Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great company to work for. I love setting my own hours and working from home. Good pay and benefits.

Cons

There are none that I can think of.

DataFile Technologies2018-09-12

May 7, 2019Director of Human Resources

Thank you so much for the review and your long service to DataFile!

"Growth-Minded Student Loves DataFile"

I have been working at DataFile Technologies full-time

Pros

I like working at DataFile Technologies because the organization is so encouraging, supportive and helpful to work with. I finish my studies in business administration this winter 2018 and there's no other place I would rather be than here at DFT making friends and creating connections with other real, genuine folks that will last for a lifetime. Thank you for such a great, professional experience, DFT!

Cons

Not Applicable. Not Applicable. Not Applicable.

Advice to Management

Continue being awesome and keep up the great work!

DataFile Technologies2018-08-04

September 17, 2018Director of Human Resources

Thank you for the feedback! We want to encourage our employees to be successful in their roles at DataFile Technologies.

Found 138 reviews