DatamanUSA Reviews | Glassdoor

Nidhi Saxena

1. "Best Company"

Current Contractor - Programmer Analyst (.NET Applications) in Olympia, WA
    Current Contractor - Programmer Analyst (.NET Applications) in Olympia, WA

I have been working at DatamanUSA as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

DatamanUSA is a fantastic company to work for. I have worked on multiple projects with Dataman over the past 3 years. A majority of the projects are in government. Management is always attentive to their consultants needs and available on short notice for support. The company seems to be growing and always has new projects to move to which provides job security. Rates seem to be very competitive with the market and increase when the market increases.

Cons

Managers are pro active to solve all the issues

Advice to Management

Recruiters are very good to handle consultant call

2. "A company truly dedicated to the staffing and recruiting industry. Best tools and technology out there."

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Denver, CO

I have been working at DatamanUSA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Unlimited earnings potential. No restrictions or limitations on filling positions. Unmatched and absolutely ridiculous technology system. Cutting-edge recruiting software, phenomenal corporate culture and tremendous opportunity to amass financial wealth.

Cons

I can't think of any.

3. "Enjoy working as a recruiter"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Centennial, CO
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Centennial, CO

I have been working at DatamanUSA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have had a great experience working for DatamanUSA for the last year as a technical recruiter. Dataman is a team oriented environment where everyone pushes each other to succeed. Dataman is growing quickly which is allowing for career advancement. The technical positions that I recruit on are extremely high level which is a fun challenge. Dataman continues to bring in new clients in different industries which allows for growth and learning experiences. Althought everyone works extremely hard at Dataman,they are very flexible which allows for a great work life balance.

Cons

You will be pushed very hard to meet your goals. This can be a negative or positive depending on the person.

Advice to Management

Keep growing the company and allow for career advancement.

5. "An Excellent Company to Associate with ~"

Former Contractor - Information Security Specialist in Raleigh, NC
    Former Contractor - Information Security Specialist in Raleigh, NC

I worked at DatamanUSA as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

I've worked on Local Government Projects in Raleigh as a Security Specialist. Dataman is certainly one of the best employer I've ever worked with. The culture of this company is great and everyone I worked with was amazing. Management is totally supportive and helps in all aspects. They value their employees & do whatever it takes to keep the culture a family vibe. The compensation is amazing, and there is plenty of opportunity for growth.

Cons

I've came across None during my Tenure.

6. "Fantastic Organization"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Project Manager in Denver, CO

Pros

Very flexible and easy to work with. Management is always available and responsive. Pay is above industry averages. I have worked on numerous projects with Dataman and they always bring me back for new projects.

Cons

No issues at all with Dataman

Advice to Management

Continue on the same path.

7. "Good at First"

Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in Richmond, VA
    Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in Richmond, VA

I worked at DatamanUSA full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent compensation and commission plan
    Good work life balance
    Good PTO
    Hardwork will pay off
    Great recruiting development program

Cons

Standard corporate america culture
    high turn over

8. "Great Company Culture"

Current Contractor - Programmer in New York, NY
    Current Contractor - Programmer in New York, NY

I have been working at DatamanUSA as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The company culture is great , the people are all friendly and will help you with any questions

Cons

The organization structure is bit confusing

"Beware of this company"

Former Employee - Desktop Support in Hollywood, MD
    Former Employee - Desktop Support in Hollywood, MD

I worked at DatamanUSA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- None even the email was typed in 'broken' English

Cons

-I was contacted by an Allen, no last name, of Dataman USA Denver Colorado, concerning a resume I had posted.
    His accent was SO thick I could not understand him.

-This was supposedly for Northrop Grumman Information Systems, I do not believe this offer was legit.
    This ‘Allen’ insisted that I give him the last four digits of my social security number, via an email. I refused
    Next, this ‘Allen’ telephoned me and basically demanded that he need the last four digits of my SS number in order to submit my application to Northrop Grumman.
    I informed him that according to the SSA, this is absolutely NO REASON to supply an SS number prior to a hire comment.
    -Company offer jobs in which there are no contracts

Advice to Management

Giving your Head Hunter fake American names does NOT give you the right to prey upon job seeker and to violate practices that our SSA deems unfit

DatamanUSA Response

Feb 21, 2017 – Director of Business Development

We apologize for any miscommunication with our recruiting team. We continue to take all criticism seriously and work with our recruiting team to improve their communication with potential ... More

"Be Cautious"

Former Contractor - Solutions Architect in Portland, OR
    Former Contractor - Solutions Architect in Portland, OR

I worked at DatamanUSA as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

At first glance DatamanUSA looks like a good company to work with: aggressive, many contacts, hard working, and many connections in State contracts. As someone who is looking for inroads to government programming work, it they looked promising.

Cons

I am having inordinate trouble getting paid. There were multiple ad-hoc changes to contracts, which felt like contract breeches. These changes caused much unnecessary work for my firm to manage, and would easily been avoided if Dataman disclosed the full terms of engagement up front.

Advice to Management

It would be good to stick to contract terms and not deviate from them; it creates an environment of distrust.

"Proceed with caution"

Former Employee - Senior Software Developer Contractor in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Senior Software Developer Contractor in Denver, CO

Pros

At first DatamanUSA seemed like a good company to contract for. They appeared to be open, honest and the project that they contracted me for was great!

Cons

I was told that I had to finish the project in order to receive payment. I told them that I was not hesitant to do any further work unless I received payment. I was then used to finish the project so that DatamanUSA would receive the rest of their payment but I didn't receive my full payment. Now they are not returning my emails regarding payment.

Advice to Management

My advice to upper management would be to have respect for employees/contractors who go out of their way to make sure that DatamanUSA continues to be seen as a great company.

DatamanUSA Response

Feb 21, 2017 – Director of Business Development

We apologize for your experience, however DatamanUSA is an IT Staffing and IT Services company and is not providing staffing in the collections industry.