Datamatics Global Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Datamatics Global Services Vice Chairman and CEO Rahul L Kanodia
Rahul L Kanodia

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Very very low salary and hard interview (in 11 reviews)

• There is no growth and HR team not to be helpfull (in 10 reviews)

1. "Horrible"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I worked at Datamatics Global Services (More than a year)

Pros

IT guys are great and Kelly in HR is the best.

Cons

They do not want any of their employees to grow or make real money

Advice to Management

Grow up and respect employees

"Po not poor (can't afford to buy a vowel)"

Pros

The shift hours are reasonable. You stay busy when there is work, your able to listen to music on you iPod or nano while you work.

Cons

Started out with unlimited overtime then once you actually work a bunch of hours, management comes and questions your hours like it's a mistake or something. Unqualified individuals are put into management positions when all they know how to do is print and send emails. They hire half of 7mile and you can't place your lunch in the fridge because it may get stolen. People who aren't "The One" go tell on you and hr doesn't even get your side of the story they just write you up. Pay day and broke day fall on the day.

Advice to Management

Pay your employees what their worth because they keep the company going. When your employees are unhappy the company doesn't thrive.

3. "Very Nasty & unprofessional place"

Current Employee - Verifier in Livonia, MI
    Current Employee - Verifier in Livonia, MI

Pros

The only pro was unlimited OT but that was taken away! Oh & they are understanding about taking days off

Cons

I worked at Datamatics for about a year & 5 months. When I first went to the interview do the job I was told I was going to be making a certain amount but once I actually started working the amount changed & I was told that I was going to be making way less. The job doesn't pay nearly as much as the company should because you are doing A LOT of work. U work with very nasty people! Management is nasty towards you ! They start your training before drug tests are given & background checks are done & before you are hippa certified! The policies & rules change every other week! They said unlimited OT then it got taken away & expected you to survive off of 9.00/hr ! Management allow individuals to come to work looking any type of way, hair not combed pajamas on ! The place was infested with bed bugs before ! Favortism plays a big part at Datamatics! Management doesn't take certain situations seriously such as harassment & sexual harassment! Only work at this place while you are seeking employment else where because they don't give out raises & there is absolutely no room for growth !

Advice to Management

Pay your employees what they are worth ! Stop the favortism because people see it & work on communication!

4. "Only if you are on your last leg!!!!! (That one is broke too!)"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

I have been working at Datamatics Global Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You receive 10 vacation days and 5 Paid Time off days. You are hired in before they give you a drug test or criminal background check. You can start working before you are hippa certified.

Cons

You only get a 30 minute lunch. The rules change up every sec of the day. They told you that you would make a lot of money but that was a lie. We were aloud to work all the overtime that we could that changed. you get wrote up for anything. They hire very nasty people. They model is if you can work you're hired. You will get fired if you fail a simple test. They allow you to bring your bed buds from home as long as they eat lunch with you.

Advice to Management

They allow inexperienced people to work in management.

"Ugh"

I worked at Datamatics Global Services full-time

Pros

Some decent people working in the Livonia office

Cons

They lie to their clients.
    Management in India cares only about cash. Employees don't matter at all. High turnover rate.
    Consistent record of promises made in public to employees and then ignored and broken.

Advice to Management

They won't listen anyway

6. "Cheap and lie to get what they want"

Current Employee - Lockbox/Scanner in Livonia, MI
    Current Employee - Lockbox/Scanner in Livonia, MI

I have been working at Datamatics Global Services part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The atmosphere there is great, felt like I was part of a family. Flexible hours sometimes plus you have the option for medica/dental after 90 days

Cons

They break contracts woth their clients and send jobs over seas to India, where the labor is cheaper. I saw so many projects this happened to one day the people are there and the next done, some weren't there even a year before India took the project over. They make you work all kinds of hours even of you have something going on that's an emergency you still end up working. cheap pay for the amount of work they expect you to do. All they care about is the money they are getting and don't care if they have to cheat the system to get it. They think the employees don't know what's going on but we do

Advice to Management

Stop sending jobs to india by lying to your clients and employees

7. "Runaway As Fast As You Can!!"

Former Employee - Data Entry Clerk in Westland, MI
    Former Employee - Data Entry Clerk in Westland, MI

I worked at Datamatics Global Services (More than a year)

Pros

The clerical department has some of the most hardest working employees you will ever meet. I felt like I was with family.

Cons

No chance for advancement opportunities. They do not give raises. I have a Bachelor's Degree and I was making $9.00. Had to take the job at the time because the economy is rough. Favoritism runs rampant. Stayed there a year and never felt a part of a team. Was left out of everything in my department.

Advice to Management

Give your dedicated employees raises. They deserve it.

8. "Data Processing"

Pros

Flexibility in hours because the pay is so low while the expectations are consistently unrealistic.

Cons

No growth opportunity; upward, lateral or otherwise!

Advice to Management

Pay an industry standard wage.
    !
    Pay an industry standard wage!!

"IT WAS A HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE WITH UNKNOWLEDEGABLE PEOPLE!"

Current Employee - Medical Eligibility Verifications Operator in Livonia, MI
    Current Employee - Medical Eligibility Verifications Operator in Livonia, MI

I have been working at Datamatics Global Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Overtime and meeting new people!

Cons

Everything! Leadership is unknowledgeable and rude and obnoxious!!

Advice to Management

Learn to talk with employees. DO NOT ABUSE EMPLOYEES AND TAKE SIDES WITH THEIR FAVORITES LEARN SOME MANNERS!!!!!

10. "Not a professional place to work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashik (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashik (India)

I worked at Datamatics Global Services full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good for freshers or first job seekers

Cons

Policies are good but execution is lax. Too much of work place politics to suit a professional taste. Work does not count, how many times you treat your bass does matter

Advice to Management

Treat employees as assets and leverage their strengths rather than tying down a horse so that a donkey can win

Datamatics Global Services Response

Aug 16, 2017 – Sr. Executive Marketing Communications

Thank you for your feedback. We will look into it and take necessary action to improve the work culture.