Datamatics Global Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Datamatics Global Services Reviews

Updated June 14, 2017

Full-time Part-time

Cons

1. "Only if you are on your last leg!!!!! (That one is broke too!)"

I have been working at Datamatics Global Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You receive 10 vacation days and 5 Paid Time off days. You are hired in before they give you a drug test or criminal background check. You can start working before you are hippa certified.

Cons

You only get a 30 minute lunch. The rules change up every sec of the day. They told you that you would make a lot of money but that was a lie. We were aloud to work all the overtime that we could that changed. you get wrote up for anything. They hire very nasty people. They model is if you can work you're hired. You will get fired if you fail a simple test. They allow you to bring your bed buds from home as long as they eat lunch with you.

Advice to Management

They allow inexperienced people to work in management.

2. "worst place ever"

Former Employee - Medical Verifier in Livonia, MI
    Former Employee - Medical Verifier in Livonia, MI

I worked at Datamatics Global Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Full-time was a plus
    Benefits were a plus
    The hours were great

Cons

Unorganized business, they have the Indians train a group of people but no one can understand them. Computers were not functioning, the lies they tell you to get inside. All the work they have you doing they only offering $9.00 hrs. Our area was infested with bed bugs. You have to pay for a $15 locker on top of getting one 30 minute lunch.

Advice to Management

Need more supportive managers that will listen to there employees. Management didn't know what was going on either.

"it'll do"

I have been working at Datamatics Global Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very flexible schedule and nice environment to work in. Guaranteed to work if you want to and show that you want to.

Cons

Pay is not the best for what you will be doing. Not that organized. Not for the employee more focused on the company.

Advice to Management

Pay people what the job is worth and have regular raises. You should consider the pay at other places and start off there.

"Ugh"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I worked at Datamatics Global Services full-time

Pros

Some decent people working in the Livonia office

Cons

They lie to their clients.
    Management in India cares only about cash. Employees don't matter at all. High turnover rate.
    Consistent record of promises made in public to employees and then ignored and broken.

Advice to Management

They won't listen anyway

5. "Cheap and lie to get what they want"

Current Employee - Lockbox/Scanner in Livonia, MI
    Current Employee - Lockbox/Scanner in Livonia, MI

I have been working at Datamatics Global Services part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The atmosphere there is great, felt like I was part of a family. Flexible hours sometimes plus you have the option for medica/dental after 90 days

Cons

They break contracts woth their clients and send jobs over seas to India, where the labor is cheaper. I saw so many projects this happened to one day the people are there and the next done, some weren't there even a year before India took the project over. They make you work all kinds of hours even of you have something going on that's an emergency you still end up working. cheap pay for the amount of work they expect you to do. All they care about is the money they are getting and don't care if they have to cheat the system to get it. They think the employees don't know what's going on but we do

Advice to Management

Stop sending jobs to india by lying to your clients and employees

6. "Runaway As Fast As You Can!!"

Former Employee - Data Entry Clerk in Westland, MI
    Former Employee - Data Entry Clerk in Westland, MI

I worked at Datamatics Global Services (More than a year)

Pros

The clerical department has some of the most hardest working employees you will ever meet. I felt like I was with family.

Cons

No chance for advancement opportunities. They do not give raises. I have a Bachelor's Degree and I was making $9.00. Had to take the job at the time because the economy is rough. Favoritism runs rampant. Stayed there a year and never felt a part of a team. Was left out of everything in my department.

Advice to Management

Give your dedicated employees raises. They deserve it.

"Terrible place to work."

Current Employee - Data Entry Operator in Livonia, MI
    Current Employee - Data Entry Operator in Livonia, MI

Pros

If you need money and enjoy sitting for long periods of time.

Cons

The lack of company Morale. The seating arrangements. The half hour lunch. The lies they tell to get you in the door. I interviewed for the Vision Eligibility Enrollment Operator but I received a phone call later that day about a Data Entry Operator position ( $9 ), that pays more so I accepted.I was told that I had to meet a certain amount in production of claims to get my incentive.I did so numerous times with no incentive. The system they have you working with is terrible. The help desk is worse. The customer is always complaining but does nothing to help us, the people putting in the work, a leg up. They will ask you to stay mandatory overtime an hour before you get off. You can not eat or drink at all at your work area. It is mandatory that you lock your purse in the company locker and they take $15 out of your check for the lock and key. You will get that back when you leave the company. The females in there are nice for the most part, there were almost two fights. The numbers are always wrong. Its not a nice environment. You cant take a day off for six months. The last batch of people they hired they lie to, they told them they get an dollar an hour on top their base price. Also Ive been working there without being HIPPA certified since December

Advice to Management

Be more courteous to your employees

8. "It was a very interesting work experience"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Pros

You get to meet interesting people

Cons

Not enough pay for the amount of work they expect from there employees

Advice to Management

Offer more incentives

"IT WAS A HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE WITH UNKNOWLEDEGABLE PEOPLE!"

Current Employee - Medical Eligibility Verifications Operator in Livonia, MI
    Current Employee - Medical Eligibility Verifications Operator in Livonia, MI

I have been working at Datamatics Global Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Overtime and meeting new people!

Cons

Everything! Leadership is unknowledgeable and rude and obnoxious!!

Advice to Management

Learn to talk with employees. DO NOT ABUSE EMPLOYEES AND TAKE SIDES WITH THEIR FAVORITES LEARN SOME MANNERS!!!!!

10. "Very successful and friendly environment. Would work there again if asked"

Former Employee - Accounts Payable Analyst in Livonia, MI
    Former Employee - Accounts Payable Analyst in Livonia, MI

I worked at Datamatics Global Services full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Hours were good, some overtime, friendly environment benefits

Cons

Numerous events out of employee control

Advice to Management

Continue on the path you're currently in.