Find jobs for Director

Found 5 of over 450 reviews

3.9
Daugherty Business Solutions President and CEO Ron Daugherty
Ron Daugherty

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

57 Comments

Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Daugherty Business Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Talented People Delivering Outstanding Results for their clients

Jan 11, 2020 - Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

Daugherty offers an employee base model where people receive ongoing training opportunities, client engagements that align with their skills and career goals, and a great sense of community. The people I work with are some of the most talented and sincere team I have worked with in my career. I am proud to be a Daugherty Employee and see a great future with the company.

Cons

That more people do not know about how great Daugherty is as a company and client partner.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great clients, no travel consulting model and your treated like an adult

Nov 14, 2019 - Director in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefit package, no changes to plan and no premium increases this year. The consultants in the Chicago office are all very senior so you can learn a lot from your peers. Everyone I have interacted with has been extremely open, kind and willing to help. Once you prove yourself you have all the autonomy you could ever want. Lots of places talk about access to training...well Daugherty delivers on that, their training opportunities are thru the roof, everything from technical training to Agile to you name it. It's a place where you can make anything of your career that you want without the cut-throat culture of other big consulting firms, especially around annual performance appraisal time. There's no move up or move out mentality. If you find yourself comfortable at a particular level and amount of responsibility Daugherty is perfectly fine with you staying at that level as long as that's something you've chosen for yourself. We need people at all levels to have a balanced organization. There’s also quite a few opportunities to attend sponsored round tables and industry events as well as volunteer opportunities in the community. Happy to have found Daugherty!

Cons

Others have talked about issues with PTO…it’s really not that big of a deal. You get X number of days and you use them how you see fit. Personally I love having that choice. They’ve talked about giving X days for holiday and the rest PTO. Would love more PTO but who wouldn’t. Would love to see more opportunities at new clients in the burbs.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful
  3. 3.0
    Current Employee

Director

Dec 28, 2020 - Director in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great healthcare benefit, Good team

Cons

Limited opportunities, Team members need to be recognized more

Be the first to find this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Outstanding place to grow and lead

Dec 2, 2019 - Director in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Daugherty Atlanta offers many ways to grow, tons of learning opportunities, business analysis skills, technical skills, BI training, tools training, etc. Lots of opportunities to lead in community outreach, health and wellness for associates. Overall a great place to have a career.

Cons

We are consultants, so we go to client offices. For me, all of my assignments have been convenient commutes, as well as engaging and challenging assignments.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Daugherty Business Solutions Response

Marketing & Communications

This is Rick Mayhall, Managing Director of the Atlanta office. This review puts me in the holiday spirit! Great job Atlanta! With another year as a “Best & Brightest” and “Top Workplace”, I’m very thankful for all that each of you contribute and am proud to be a member of this team!

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great and getting better because committed to improving...

Apr 25, 2019 - Director in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

From the CEO downward, almost everyone here is committed to making every aspect of the company better. Of course nothing is perfect but that is true of every company. The key to Daugherty is that is constant commitment to trying to make things better: from adding new clients, to improving communication, to improving employee feedback, to finding new ways to train and develop people, and on and on. Its the commitment to trying to get better (and admit when you come up short) that matters. There is a great vibe here because of it.

Cons

Consulting is a super competitive space. Clients are ever more demanding. Sometimes you need to be willing to take a role that is less than ideal but ultimately, it is all part of the consulting career path.

Continue reading

Work at Daugherty Business Solutions? Share Your Experiences

Company Updates

2 days ago

Culture
Our STL Business Alignment team met at a park for an evening of networking, dinner and toasted their newest LOS Leader, Jeff B. Many thanks to those that helped pull the event together, especially Janice W. and Maribeth B. They always make the events successful and seamless! #TeamDaugherty
Shared image

3 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
We were honored to participate in the St. Louis Business Journal’s “Sending a Message” event and discussion at the St. Louis Zoo this morning in support of a more diverse, equitable and inclusive community. #TeamDaugherty
Shared image

Daugherty Business Solutions Photos

+ Add Photo
Daugherty Business Solutions photo of: Dev Up - Choose Your Career Path
Daugherty Business Solutions photo of: Top Workplace Virtual Celebration
Daugherty Business Solutions photo of: Virtual Holiday Party
Daugherty Business Solutions photo of: Employee Christmas Care Package
Daugherty Business Solutions photo of: Present Drop Off for Passaic County Division of Child Protection & Permanency
1 of 4 videos