Find jobs for Senior Project Manager

Found 5 of over 451 reviews

5.0
Daugherty Business Solutions President and CEO Ron Daugherty
Ron Daugherty

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

207.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Daugherty Business Solutions~233317
Join the conversation on

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Daugherty Business Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Consulting Company to Work For

Jul 24, 2021 - Senior Project Manager in Minneapolis, MN
    Business Outlook

Pros

The organization is very consultant friendly and works to put their employees in good positions to succeed. They also promote training and professional improvement with their employees.

Cons

Success is dependent on the client’s environment, culture, and projects / initiatives. Daugherty typically does a good job at placing consultants at the right organization, however, that is not always the case.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great consulting company, not just staff aug

Dec 4, 2020 - Senior Project Manager in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits, teammates look out for each other, salary, ongoing learning opportunities

Cons

Bonuses are dependent on extracurricular activities

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good Place to Work; however, lacking in career advancement

Oct 26, 2020 - Senior Project Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits and Great People

Cons

Training options and career advancement

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Solid Company

Nov 17, 2016 - Senior Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are great. Lots of opportunities to work across many different industries. Good benefits, work/life balance, and opportunities for growth.

Cons

Growing pains- always a factor when a company is expanding.

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Run Away!

Aug 31, 2017 - Senior Project Manager in Saint Louis, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work with clients is good

Cons

The Leadership is terrible...one of the worst I have ever seen-micromanagers, reactionary anger. Everyone is afraid of the leadership.

15 people found this review helpful

Daugherty Business Solutions Response

Marketing Specialist

I’m sorry that you have this impression of our company. We work hard to ensure that every member of our team not only feels that they have a voice, but that they can develop their career with us and continue to grow in their profession. In fact, Ron made additional leadership development training opportunities one of his priorities this year and he has held multiple sessions at each branch. We value innovation and want our team to feel that they have the opportunity to be a leader during all of the projects they are involved in. We would love to hear what you think we can do to improve. Talk to your manager or LOS leader, or you can share additional feedback anonymously through our employee suggestion box. On Connect, go to Enterprise Teams > Human Resources > Suggestion Box.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews