Davids Check Cashing Reviews | Glassdoor

Davids Check Cashing Reviews

Updated Apr 21, 2015

Found 3 reviews

2.3
  1. "I Really Enjoy and learn alot from this Company."

I worked at Davids Check Cashing

Pros

I love working with Customer, I learn a lot at Davids check cashier i learn how to do all type of transactions from West Union, Credit Card, helping customer pay all types of bills, communicate with people more. being a team player.

Cons

It Wasn't so much downside, just maybe same communication with same manager and employee everybody wanted to be the boss. And when it was the first week of the month that we couldn't have our full lunch break and had to eat at the Window.

Davids Check Cashing2015-04-21
  2. "It's ok"

I have been working at Davids Check Cashing

Pros

Hard to get fired. Nice people to work with.

Cons

They don't work with your schedule! They don't care about work life balance. Managers have favorites and give them more hours. They send you to other locations last minute every other day.

Advice to Management

Stop playing favorites and care about all employees

Davids Check Cashing2014-09-27
    • "Teller"

Current Employee - Teller

I have been working at Davids Check Cashing full-time

Pros

Tips.... nothin really good to say very cutthroat company

Cons

Favoritism, liars, use to match 401k but stopped supposedly because there was no money but continued to buy new stores , cut hours for most but for the favorites gave whatever hrs needed...if your a male you can make manager within month....only holidays off are the fourth of July Xmas and new yrs new rule implemented this yr all there care for is money not employees

Advice to Management

Stop the b.s. and treat people fairly your ways will soon enough land you in some stuff you wont be able to get out of

Davids Check Cashing2014-05-21