Day Translations Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.7
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Sean Hopwood

Pros
  • I appreciate the prompt replies of courteous Project Managers (in 49 reviews)

• Payment is always on time, most of the time earlier than expected (in 16 reviews)

Cons

1. "Efficient and Responsive"

Current Employee - Interpreter/Translator in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Interpreter/Translator in Chicago, IL

Pros

Efficient and responsive 24 hour communications. Prompt payment. By using PayPal, I did not have to give personal and private information to a company I did not know before this encounter. The only agency where I have ever been paid within a day of my invoice.

Cons

Since I had never invoiced through PayPal before, I was not aware of what my fees would be from them, but it was minimal.

Advice to Management

I was surprised to work with so many different "project managers" but I guess that is why you can do 24/7. All were very professional.

Apr 11, 2017 – President

Dear Sir or Madam. Thank you very much for your kind words. This positive review means a lot to our organization. Cordially: The Day Team

2. "arabic interpreter"

Current Employee - Arabic Interpreter in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Arabic Interpreter in New York, NY

I have been working at Day Translations full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

more open for assignments for different locations for the clines.

Advice to Management

N/A

Apr 11, 2017 – President

Thank you very much for your positive review. We are glad you've enjoyed working with us. Cordially: The Day Team

3. "So far, so good!"

Current Employee - Spanish Interpreter in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Spanish Interpreter in New York, NY

Pros

Everything worked smooth with DT. Assignment, communication, payment.

Cons

I have no cons for now.

Apr 11, 2017 – President

Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave this positive review. Cordially: The Day Team.

5. "Day Translations is Great!"

Current Employee - Interpreter/Translator in Alameda, CA
    Current Employee - Interpreter/Translator in Alameda, CA

Pros

I've been impressed by the professionalism of each and every Day Translations' staff -- super-fast and seamless communications from the initial contact till the closure of the assignment. I look forward to another opportunity with Day Translations soon. Highly recommended!

Cons

There is none that I can say.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Apr 11, 2017 – President

Thank you very much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. it means a lot for our company. Cordially: The Day Team.

6. "Excellent communication, refreshingly organized"

Current Employee - Freelance Translator in North Bergen, NJ
    Current Employee - Freelance Translator in North Bergen, NJ

Pros

I like working for Day Translations as a freelancer because they are organized and have a very approachable company culture. They explain the rules for communication and interaction at the beginning, underlining that they value communication that is polite and professional. Although these things may seem obvious, in present-day America, where mostly everything seems casual and nonchalant, it is very helpful to have these clear guidelines. I also appreciate how organized they are. They guide you from the very beginning regarding what they're looking for in a translator and give you helpful documentation. I'm glad to be a part of Day Translations as a freelancer, and I've already learned a lot from them. They also take pride in paying their freelancers promptly. Although I imagine they have many people working for them, they somehow do take the time to respond promptly throughout the whole process of applying for work and then actually receiving and completing assignments.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about Day Translations. They are obviously a business and will seek to make a profit. I truly admire how the company is structured and can only imagine that it is prospering and will continue to prosper and make jobs for other people in the future.

Apr 11, 2017 – President

Dear Sir or Madame. Thank you very much for your word. This review really means a lot for our company. You can be sure we will continue to create jobs for talented people like you. Cordially: The Day ... More

"Great Enterprise"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reisterstown, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reisterstown, MD

I have been working at Day Translations (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent project managers with professional approach and prompt follow-ups.

Cons

No cons at this point.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Apr 11, 2017 – President

Dear employee. Thank you very much for your kind words. This positive review means a lot to our company. We really appreciate you time, hard work, and professionalism.

8. "Excelence"

Current Employee - Freelance Spanish/English Translator and Interpreter in Minneapolis, MN

Pros

Great project managers, prompt and dedicated staff willing to do what is necessary for great success.

Payments are prompt and without flaw.

Cons

There are no CONS, just wish there were more projects available on a daily basis.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Apr 11, 2017 – President

Dear Sir or Madam. Thank you very much for your review. We are glad you find our payments prompt and without flaws. Cordially: The Day team.

9. "Lighthning fast payment, superb project management"

Current Employee - Trilingual Linguist, George Primov in Fairfax, VA
    Current Employee - Trilingual Linguist, George Primov in Fairfax, VA

Pros

I will never get tired of saying - you guys are simply THE BEST in the industry when it comes to project management, from initiation to payment and you are setting the golden standard!

Cons

At least I have not found any CONs, except that I do not get as many projects as I wish I could have.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Apr 11, 2017 – President

Thank you very much for that magnificent review. We are very happy to be considered the best by talented people like you. Thank you again for taking the time to leave this review. Cordially: The Day ... More

10. "Day Translations"

Current Employee - Freelance Translator in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Freelance Translator in New York, NY

Pros

I love working with Day Translations. I love their professionalism and promptness. I respect all staff members, the CEO and the project managers.

Cons

No cons to mention about Day Translations. Working with them is a good experience. It is very simple: finish the job and get paid.

11. "Highly recommended"

Current Employee - Translator in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Translator in New York, NY

Pros

Really fast responding and payment

Cons

As I experienced, there is no downside.