DayNine Consulting Project Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 14, 2016

4.5
DayNine Consulting CEO Tim Ramos
Tim Ramos

"Excellent team atmosphere and ability to grow your career"

Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at DayNine Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

DayNine's Values and beliefs very closely align with my own. I always feel like I am encouraged to be open and honest. My feedback has always been taken seriously and change has generally occurred based on feedback from DayNine's employees. DayNine as an organization doesn't behave as if they always have all the answers, but they are always adapting as needed to make themselves and their employees better. Some... consulting firms don't put a lot of stock in growing their employees, but with a quarterly performance review process, DayNine takes it very seriously.

Cons

It can be difficult to balance work and personal life. You need to be willing to speak up for what you personally need in order to be successful. If you are not a self starter that can work independently at times, this may not be the place for you. Fast learning is essential.

Advice to Management

As we grow, please keep the same beliefs and values that have made DayNine what it is over the past 5 years. Never lose the ability for employees to feel like they can be honest without repercussions.

DayNine Consulting2015-02-23

"Great Colleagues, Can't Keep Up With Growth"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at DayNine Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great team collaboration. Plenty of office socializing. Strong support network. Pride in being part of a leading Workday partner.

Cons

Growing too fast so that processes and tools quickly became obsolete, insufficient. Project staffing was chaotic...then after a hiring spurt and insufficient sales, many were sidelined.

Advice to Management

Be more forthcoming with performance reviews and better organize the regions/project staffing.

DayNine Consulting2016-06-15
  3. "Why NOT Daynine?"

Project Manager in Nashville, TN

I have been working at DayNine Consulting

Pros

The culture and people are amazing! You're not bound by all these rules and policies. The expectation is for you to do the job you're hired to do..pretty simple right? As a newbie, help was just a skype/email away. There is always someone willing to help and share knowledge. Nashville is constantly growing which is very exciting which also means many opportunities to grow within the company.

Cons

You do work hard and it can be overwhelming at times, HOWEVER, Daynine make a conscious effort to encourage the "play hard" aspect of our core values.

DayNine Consulting2016-04-01

"Great Place to Work!"

Project Manager

I have been working at DayNine Consulting

Pros

Great Place to Work - rapid growth that opens up huge opportunities to people wanting to ramp quickly and make an impact in a hot market/industry.

Cons

None! They market themselves to customers as the 'alternative to the big guys' and the same concept applies to employees too.

DayNine Consulting2015-02-16