FilterSenior Software Engineer
I have been working at DeNA full-time (More than 3 years)
- Culture of technological experimentation and innovation.
- 6 fully stocked beer kegs
- 3 catered meals a day
- Very laid back and fun working environment
- Right next to AT&T ballpark, so there is sometimes traffic during ball season
- Too many mobile devices, so the WiFi in the office sucks
I worked at DeNA full-time (Less than a year)
Had a good experience working here. When hired, they offered 1 month temporary housing which I declined. I had a rough divorce 4 months into my employment, and asked if they could give me that temporary housing still. They gave it to me, which was awesome. Almost 1 year into my employment, they had a major layoff. The severance was average, with the exception of giving me a macbook pro. The macbook pro was awesome; thank you.
Company was not doing so well and had layoffs.
I have been working at DeNA full-time
- Friendly environment
- Relaxed working hours
- Free snacks / breakfast / drinks / beer (Friday afternoon)
- Good health insurance
- Meal Passes / Restaurant Vouchers for $80.000 monthly
- Workplace Exercises with teacher twice a week
- Free massages twice a week
- Some positions/projects requires to do some overtime
I have been working at DeNA full-time (More than a year)
The environment is nice.
The location is good.
A lot of ideas and innovation inside.
Poor decision making.
Carrying work from others.
Advice to Management
Involving as many people as it can during decisions helps to see other valid and valuable point of views.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?