DeVero Reviews | Glassdoor

Steve Randesi

"DeVero is amazing!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Seattle, WA

I have been working at DeVero full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have worked in this industry for many years and DeVero is by far the best company I have ever worked for! They value their team and everyone's contribution. Management is always looking to enhance the Customer and Staff experience. If you want to work for a company with integrity DeVero is for you!

Cons

I work remotely so the only "Con" I can think of is...I wished I lived closer so I could spend more time with my team. Everyone encourages each other to do our very best every day.

"Account Executive"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at DeVero full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Selling the best solution in the industry is incredible. Extremely supportive team environment. Everyone works hard, but it is noticed and appreciated by management. DeVero has grown rapidly and they moved to a beautiful modern building. Fully stocked kitchen!

Cons

Too much great food in kitchen. Be prepared to put on a few pounds.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! Can't wait to see what the next 10 years hold.

"Sales"

Current Employee - Sales in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Jose, CA

I have been working at DeVero full-time (More than a year)

Pros

DeVero offers work life balance in a transparent and collaborative environment. Sales managers lead by example and drive our team towards realistic goals with all the tools and support to meet them. The management team truly has your best interest.

Cons

Hard to find any cons. If you're driven, a hard worker and want to work for a company that values their employees than DeVero is a great choice!

"Powerful Yet Simple"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in San Jose, CA

I have been working at DeVero full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Snacks
    -Ping Pong
    -Fully Stocked Kitchen
    -Located in Downtown SJ
    -Competitive Compensation
    -Bonuses Available

Cons

no con to note yet

Advice to Management

keep up the good work. Make a company wide ping-pong tournament

Jun 28, 2016 – HR Management

Thank you for submitting a review. We’re happy that you’ve been enjoying the perks at DeVero! Please continue to provide feedback to management as you settle into your role. We’ll definitely work on ... More

"Great culture, great people"

I have been working at DeVero full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a great team with the common goal of to providing a world-class health care software solution while remaining dedicated to serving the customer. The culture is start up while embracing teamwork and collaboration.

Cons

None yet. Management is receptive to ideas for improvement.

Advice to Management

Keep on the path.

Jun 28, 2016 – HR Management

Thank you for submitting a review! We’re excited to hear you appreciate the collaborative, service focused environment. We encourage you to continue to provide your feedback to management.

"Desperate to hire due to high turnover rate"

Current Employee - Project Manager in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at DeVero full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Devero is only able to hire and retain low-end employees so it's not hard to be a superstar here!

Cons

-High turnover rate (anyone with any skill set or talent tends to realize this place is a joke and bails pretty quickly)
    -Inexperienced management (cause obviously there is no one more qualified in the silicon valley than your own family)
    -Product looks like its from 1991

Advice to Management

Instead of posting fake glassdoor reviews, fix the actual problems in the company then you might not have such an issue hiring and retaining employees.

Jun 28, 2016 – HR Management

Thank you for submitting a review! We’re sorry to hear that you’ve perceived the company in this way. We retain extremely talented employees and our turnover rate has always been well below the ... More

"your last name needs to be Randesi to move up"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I worked at DeVero full-time (More than a year)

Pros

good technology, good concept, some good people
    small company atmosphere
    providing jobs in the bay area

Cons

as many have said, you need to be a part of the family to make any strategic decision
    go to linkedin and look up devero
    how many "randesi" do you see? see their titles?

Advice to Management

well, you don't need my advice. the management team members pretty much think they walk on water

Jun 28, 2016 – HR Management

Thank you for submitting a review! We’re happy to hear that you appreciate the technology and atmosphere at DeVero. While the company was founded by a family, the recent rapid growth in the number of ... More

"Growing company & great location"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I have been working at DeVero (More than a year)

Pros

-awesome downtown office location
    -customer success, implementation, and sales is a very positive environment
    -a satisfying mission enabling nurses to care of thousands of patients every day
    -working with an awesome team

Cons

-dental insurance needs improvement
    -some team cultures are healthier than others

Advice to Management

-continue working on alignment within all departments and communicating to employees what's happening with the company on a quarterly basis

Jun 28, 2016 – HR Management

Thank you for submitting a review! We are especially happy to hear you enjoy working at DeVero and with your team. We have at least two company-wide all hands meetings per quarter to provide company ... More

"Hot mess all around!"

Former Employee - Customer Success Associate in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Customer Success Associate in San Jose, CA

I worked at DeVero full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

1. No real oversight. Even if management has issues with your performance they won't address you directly but rather gossip about you to your colleagues

Cons

1. HIGH Turnover rate! Haven't been able to grow past 24 employees since every time they hire one person, two people quit.

2. Flaky product. The software goes completely down about once a week and with every release bugs are introduced. As front line of customer support, get used to lying and saying to the clients "We haven't had reports of any issues but let me send this over to the development team". Also, get ready to explain the difference between a URL and the address bar. You will get that "problem" about five times a day.

3. Terrible "benefits". The medical benefits are essentially catastrophic coverage for which you have to pay a huge portion of the premium. Stingy with time off, only 5 sick days and 10 pto days. No stock options or even a match on 401k. But you do get beer on Friday and an endless supply of chips!

4. Family business. Questionable qualifications of upper management, not a coincidence that everyone with a VP title is related to the President.

5. Bad "management" (this is just about the Operations/Customer Success management team). The best words to describe the management in this department are passive aggressive, unprofessional, gossipy and hostile. As there are no goals or annual reviews, management is unable to track any real metrics but instead your value to the company is based on if the manager personally likes you or not.

Advice to Management

With the high turnover rate, it should be obvious that there are major problems at DeVero. Why don't you address the issues instead of ignoring them?

Jun 28, 2016 – HR Management

Thank you for submitting a review! Since this review was written, we’ve grown to 80 employees and made leaps and bounds with product development. While the company was founded by a family, we have ... More

"The Truth"

Pros

-Amazing culture
    -Growing business
    -Great upper management
    -One team with a common goal
    -Ping Pong table
    -MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL....fully stocked kitchen :)

Cons

-hard to find a con

Advice to Management

Keep it going!

Jun 28, 2016 – HR Management

Thank you for submitting a review! DeVero strives to create a positive, productive and happy environment. We’re excited to hear you’re enjoying working here and encourage you to continue to provide ... More