KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Dealer Car Search Reviews

Updated Jan 13, 2022

Found 72 of over 72 reviews

4.5
Dealer Car Search Chief Executive Officer Rick Wilson (no image)
Rick Wilson

Technical Account Manager

57 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Management is awesome.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Great team to work with throughout all departments.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Bonus pay.(in 4 reviews)
  • "The CEO and the VP of acquisition are some of the best in the business.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Managers emphasize hard work & integrity.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
  • "a) Complaint: 'A company policy where seasoned employees are forbidden to help others.'(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Best Company

Jan 13, 2022 - Data Analyst in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great manager to employee support

Cons

No remote work available for employees

Dealer Car Search Response

Vice President

Thank you so much for the kind words. In the last year we have begun to offer remote work for employees, as well as in office and hybrid offerings. Very flexible.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Amazing Company

Dec 20, 2021 - Customer Support in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best place I have ever worked. Amazing leadership and great product.

Cons

None that I can think of

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Perfect Place to Work

Jul 9, 2021 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management is awesome. Co-workers are great and the benefits are terrific

Cons

There are none that I can think of.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

This Company Treats Its Employees Well

Jun 8, 2021 - Account Executive in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Weekends off. Getting off 5:30. Hands-on training. Receiving help from the more experienced colleagues. Managers emphasize hard work & integrity. Helping newer colleagues is highly encouraged for any and all employees. Etc Etc

Cons

Working with clientele is over the phone. Prospecting and cold-calling car dealers is emotionally and mentally straining at times.

5. 5.0

Great Company I am proud to work here

Mar 8, 2021 - Web Developer in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great team, these guys know how to use technology to make life easier and more efficient.

Cons

Recent Change of ownership and things are changing quickly.

6. 5.0

After 1 Year

Feb 27, 2020 - Account Executive in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is obvious DCS has invested a lot of time and resources to make this a great place for the employees. A couple things that stand out, clean friendly environment, support anytime I need it, opportunities to make more money, constant improvement on products and service, clear expectations, good training, comfortable work space.

Cons

None - If its not going well evaluate where you can improve yourself. DCS provides everything needed to be successful.

7. 5.0

Superb Work / Life Balance with a Great Team

Feb 27, 2020 - Customer Service Representative in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team to work with throughout all departments. Solid products that make it easy to support customers. Fantastic atmosphere without any requirement to upsell or pressure customers. And everyone on the team is willing to answer questions and pitch in to find solutions.

Cons

The company and the job are very tech heavy since we create and support websites for car dealers. So, computer skills are a must for Customer Service, and all the other teams require much more (Data, Web, etc.). This is a sedentary position working from a cubicle, but the biggest challenge is probably the necessary flexibility of jumping between calls. Since our customers are car dealers, our calls range from explaining technology to the computer illiterate to running SEO workshops for highly computer literate dealers. Both have to be dealt with humbly and patiently, and sometimes it can be frustrating to switch between walking through a password reset for the fifth time and answering questions about SEO and VOIPs for sharp, aggressive car dealers.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A Legitimate & Trustworthy Company

Nov 4, 2019 - Account Executive in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The products' prices are much lower than most competitors. The owner and management are well organized, honest, punctual, and lively. The overall staff are easy to connect with during breaks & after hours. Numerous overlooked day-to-day and throughout-the-year perks, such as unlimited free coffee, catered lunches, easily accessible restrooms, games during breaks, etc.

Cons

The biggest con is the primary role itself: over-the-phone sales. If you're unable to handle constant rejection, insults, and/or complete ignorance and arrogance from the potential client, this job is not for you. If you desire face-to-face interaction with your current & potential clients, this job is not for you.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

One of the greatest opportunities I've ever had.

Aug 8, 2019 - Junior Account Executive in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

No other place I've seen can you work only five days a week, 9-6 and earn the kind of living you can make for yourself here. That's just it though, it's "the kind of living YOU make for yourself." That also means you you will lay in the bed you make for yourself. It's those who are hungry, and motivated to elevate themselves who find themself at home here. You have to be professional enough to decide that you are willing to go get what you want for yourself. I wouldnt want to work with any other kind of people. Theres no secret sauce. Will over skill everytime. Determination goes further than talen ever will. You are given the tools and the answers from your trainers and peers. Just put in the work and the results follow. I would still be here, but I left to fufill military obligations.

Cons

Everyone wants to get paid what they think they are worth untill it becomes time to put in the work. You will either be the person who succeeds, someone who learned a lesson, or the guy that comes up with every excuse as to why you aren't where you wish you were except looking at the guy in the mirror. You will find out which of those three persons you are here.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

New Employee Review

Jul 26, 2019 - Web Developer in Louisville, KY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment with an extremely supportive staff.

Cons

Car dealers can be a difficult bunch to please sometimes, but we manage just fine.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 72 Reviews

Dealer Car Search Reviews FAQs

Dealer Car Search has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 72 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Dealer Car Search to a friend and 86% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Dealer Car Search employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Dealer Car Search. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

88% of Dealer Car Search employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Dealer Car Search 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Dealer Car Search to be career development, benefits, management and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, culture, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with Dealer Car Search Job Seekers